Surprise ~!!

٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ Destination ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶

As soon they arrived. Lidiya quickly occupied bathroom so she doesn’t have to wait Ana-Mariya’s famous comeback from shower. Ana-Mariya decided to do manicure. Lidiya had her performance as usual. Whole floor could hear her singing Billi Jean under shower. While Ana-Mariya tried to concentrate on her nails she is surprised by the sound of Lidiya’s phone,  missed her nail and painted her finger. “S***!!” She cursed. She took phone carefully (so she don’t ruins her nails) and  looked on phone screen “Hmm.. number unknown..” she mumbled. She decided to answer :

 

“Yeoboseyo?*”

“Yeoboseyo..Lidiya?” male voice said.

“No!..It’s her friend. She’s under the shower now. May I help you?”

“Umm..Yeah.. Can you call her. It’s important.”

“Sure. Just a moment, please.” She said politely –It must be Kyuhyun.. OMG I can’t believe-  Ana-Mariya thought. She covered phone and start to knock hard on the door “Yaa.. phone!!”  she yelled like a maniac .

“She’ll be right there. May I know who need her?” she become polite again.

“Cho Kyuhyun speaking”

 

After that Ana-Mariya planed to knock again but Lidiya opened door in that moment and Ana-Mariya punched her in the face.

 

“YAA..WHAT’S UP WITH YOU..ARE YOU CRAZY!!?” Lidiya yelled. She was pissed.

“It’s Kyuhyun” she whispered. Kyuhyun heard everything and he was confused. He just wondered –What’s happening there..- .

“Give me that!! Lidiya said while she ripped phone from Ana-Mariya’s hand *shut the door in front of her face” . Ana-Mariya then put her head on the door in hope she’ll catch a couple of words.

“Yeoboseyo~! Who is this?” Lidiya pretend that she don't know who’s calling.

“It’s me.. Kyuhyun” he knew she’s pretending .

“Oww .. Hi “ she was nervous he could feel it.

“So how was showering” he asked whit a smile.

“Umm...ee..fine..fine..hehehe” she laughed nervously –When I get out she is so D.E.A.D.-

 

He just realized what he asked so he changed subject.

 

“I called so I could asked you in which hotel did you stay. You didn’t tell me last night”

“We stay at Skypark Hotel. Why?” *curious*

“I had a deal with guys. We picked location. Hope you don’t mind”

“No,no ..We don’t know town so well yet, so I agree with you”

“Ok! We’ll send a car for you girls so you don’t have to worry anything”

“Wait! When you say we ..hmm.. Who’s gonna be there with us?

“Ahh that’s surprise.”

“Ok then”

“You gave up so easily.. Your not gonna beg me to tell you”

“Ahh oppa~ ..I trust you. I don’t care who’s gonna be there. It’s enough to know that you’ll gonna be there.” –Thank God that he doesn’t see my stupid smile.. I’m blushing-

“Admit it.. Your’e blushing now” he laughed

“I do not” she denied it.

“You are so cute”

“Ok..so see you tonight!? “ she tried to end this awkward conversation.

“Hey..what’s the hurry. You still didn’t told me how was the shower” he teased a little.

“Good bye Kyuhyun” *hang up*

 

She smiled while she was standing in her bathrobe and stared in here phone. Suddenly message sound brought her back to the real world. –It’s from Kyu- she thought. She reed it : “You're so bad.. I'm gonna find a way to punish you.” ..And again she flew away in the clouds.

 

She decided to leave the room and at the moment she opened the door Ana-Mariya fell in front of her.

 

“What’s wrong with you lately” Lidiya helped her to get up

“So.. What did he wanted??” O.O

“He’ll go with us and he decided to send a car to pick us up because we don’t know the hood.”

“He is so nice.”

“Yeah..” Lidiya looked like she’s not present

“Hey.. What’s with you” Ana-Mariya noticed

“..umm.. Nothing..” denied again .

“Come one” * puppy eyes *

“Ok I’ll tell you as soon you shower. You smell like ice-cream” Lidiya joked.

“And then you’re telling”

 

Lidiya nods her head in the sign of agreement :

“Pinkeye promise “ Lidiya showed little finger.

“Ok. I know that you’ll never break pinky promise” Ana-Mariya pulls her pinky and they shake it.

“Now go.”

 

Ana-Mariya hurried in and Lidiya went to decide what she will wear. She opened her closet and she started picking while Ana-Mariya humming from the bathroom.

 

“Yo girl!” Lidiya yelled “Did you find your dressing combination?”

“Yeah!” Ana-Marija yells back “It’s on the bed.”

 

Ana-Mariya came from shower. Lidiya still wasn’t finish, she tried some things and after trying she picked something else.

“I told you today that you are picky ”

Lidiya gave her a death glare and Ana-Marija took her things and again occupied the bathroom so she can fix her make up. When she was done, she thought –I hope she picked something.. - . And there it was. When she opened the door Lidiya was dressed.

 

“Finally” Ana-Mariya said.

 

Phone rings *ring-ring*

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Ana-Mariya pick up the phone.

“Hello miss. Your limo has arrived.” Reception lady said politely

Ana-Mariya covers the phone and starts jumping “Limo is here!”

“Limo? Is he crazy?”*surprised*

Talks in the phone “We’ll be righ there” *hangs up*

“How could he do something like that ..ahh jinjja*.. *angry* ..OMG. I can’t go dressed like that.. I have to change. ”

“We don’t have time. Let me fix your make up and after that ..we have to go”

 

While Ana-Mariya fixes her make up Lidiya’s saying : I’m gonna  kill him.. I’m gonna  kill him……Yeah.. I’m gonna  kill him.”

 

“Ok! This is it! Let’s go!”

 

On the way out they checked them self in the mirror and hurried up to an elevator.

 

-Oh I wish that elevator stops now.. how could I go dressed like that.. It’s to late now..-

 

*ding* door opens*

 

Everybody in the lobby stared at them. Ana-Mariya poked Lidiya and asked confusedly : “What’s with staring huh?”

“It’s because you didn’t let me dress differently” Lidiya keep complaining.

“Look out side" *showing with hand*

 

They saw limo parked in front of hotel.

 

 

“That’s why.” Ana-Mariya gave an answer to her own question.

“Oww he is so dead.. Let’s go!” Lidiya said and they slowly walk out . Driver stands in front of door and as soon they came, he greet them and opened the door. When they got in they where shocked.

 

“The limo started to move!” Lidiya exclaimed

“Maybe we are kidnapped ” Ana-Mariya talked rubbish.

“Yeah.. that’s what we are.. kidnapped ..in a expensive limo.. Listen *change the subject* when we arrive, there’s gonna be more of them ”

“What? O.O”

“Surprise ~”

Ana-Mariya just stayed with opened.

“It’s better to tell you now. I don’t wont you to be uncomfortable. ”

“Uncomfortable!? Well it’s to late for that.”

“Hahaha.. Just relax”

“Omg I have to change”

“It’s ok.. Let’s just hope that they are not dressed better and all will be just fine.” Lidiya comforted her.

“You knew and you didn’t tell me.. ”

“I forgot.”

“Jinjja?” Ana-Mariya asked suspiciously.

“Jinjja!.. You where too long in the bathroom. I totally forgot. And you didn’t remained me, so..”

“Mianhae*..”

“No it’s my fault.. I should apologize. We should just calm down.”

“I’m gonna kill you!”

 

Lidiya just laughed at their situation. Bulkhead slowly went down and driver said:

“We are almost there.”

Girls started too be very nervous. They hold each other hand and said to each other with eyes We can do this!!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Yeoboseyo? - Hello?
jinjja - really
mianhae - I'm sorry


HELLOOOO ^^ :DDD

and this chap is also over :) hope u will like it :) 

 

HEY

yes u reading this.. :) hope u will subscribe to us and support us :D

also u dont need to be silent reader :) u can also share ur opinion with us :))

so hope u will subscribe :D

also i wanna thank for our subscribers:

WillyOppa

koljanin

Taengoo97 and

masked-emotions

 

ur writers MaNa_92 &  Lidija993