(✿◠‿◠) Crazy bubble bath~ ツ

٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ Destination ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶

Lidiya walked happily trough hallway with two cups of chocolate mousse „Ana~ where are you? “ Lidiya called.

*no respond*

-so typical- Lidiya toughed and said in melody:

“I brought you chocolate mousse ~”

“I’m out side.” Lidiya heard Ana-Mariya’s automatic respond and with smile walked towards her. Ana-Mariya was sitting calmly in a wooden chair but you could see a change on her face when she saw chocolate. Calm express turned into a bright smile.

 

“There you go…enjoy.” Lidiya put glasses with mousse on the table. Ana-Mariya peaked in and commented:

“It looks like poop.”

“Ow shut up and eat.”

“Mmm..how long we didn’t eat something sweet?” she asked and the spoon.

“Hmm..I really don’t remember.”

“It doesn’t mater because we’re getting our dose now.”

“We ate ice-cream a couple days ago.”

“True *nod*nod* … long time ago.”

“Actually I ate ice-cream... you dropped yours.” Lidiya smirked a little.

“Don’t remind me…”Ana-Mariya rolled her eyes and continued with eating.

“Hey…I was down there and I saw that they’re having a lot of bathrooms with bathtubs. I thought we could go. What do you say? ”

“Yeah…we could go.”

“Great ^^”

 

●◙○◙●◙○◙●◙○◙●◙○◙●◙○◙●◙○◙●◙○◙●◙○◙●

 

They walked through hall. Ana-Mariya walked awkwardly wearing only a robe and Lidiya walked completely relaxed in a towel.

 “Are you sure we can walk half around the hotel” Ana-Mariya wanted to make sure once again.

“Yeah…I saw people down there. It’s not like we are all together in the tube.”

“I know but still...awkward~!!!”

“I know but bubble baths…come on...we can’t have it in our room.”

“I’ll just think on bubbles and I’ll relax.” Said Ana-Mariya and took a deep breath.

“Well you need to relax because we have to go with elevator.”

“What if somebody is there?”

“It’s too late to think about it now. I pressed the button.”

Before Ana-Mariya could respond, elevator door was wide open. Inside where 3 foreign guys dressed in robes. Lidiya walked in but Ana-Mariya froze and stayed out. Lidiya grabbed her for a sleeve and dragged her in before the door closed. It was silence…it was uncomfortable even to breath.

-O.M.G. this is longest drive ever. I know they stare. I just know. I will die of embarrassment.- Ana-Mariya thought. Lidiya looked Ana-Mariya and just smiled at her red face. It was hard for her to not comment this situation because they weren’t alone so she didn’t . When the door opened, Ana-Mariya was first to run from elevator and in confusion went somewhere else. Lidiya just standed and watched how her foolish, half- friend is wandering in a wrong direction

hmm..should I tell her, that she is going in a direction of hotel’s restaurant or should I’ll let her to figure it out by herself…what to do…naahh..she’s all alone in this…I’ll just wait here. – . She didn’t have to wait too long to see her little red face and her extra-fast feet.

 

“You evil person ...You could have told me something. I just walked into a room full of people.”

“I? I didn’t see a thing. What are you talking about?” Lidiya acted like nothing happened.

“…*angry*…let’s just go… ” said Ana-Mariya with irritated expression on her face.

“Ok. This way. Shall we?” Lidiya showed direction with her hand movement and gave her wide smile.

 

*walk*walk*

 

“Here we are. You can come inside and don’t forget to lock the door.” Lidiya mention it to her because she knows how her friend is having extra-short memory.

“Yeii I can’t wait…bubbles ^_^ ” she looked excited and totally forgot what just happened.

“Ehh…did you brought my phone?”

“There you go.” She pulled it from the pocket.

“I’ll call you when I finish.”

 

 

She sipped some in the bathtub and added bathing salt. –that would be good…I’ll hop in…so warm and bubbly – she laid in the tub, closed her eyes and thought – I wonder what is Hae doing right now –

 

*ring*ring*

 

“Hello!?”

“Ana? Hyung refused to go~” Donghae wined.

“Why? What did he said?”

 

***********************************************************************************************************

FLASH BACK

“Please watch a move with meee *puppy eyes” Donghae kneeled down.

“Forget it.” Kyuhyun refused and just keeps staring in his book.

“I promise I’ll be good…I won’t scream or jump all the time…or hold your arm when I’m scared……or put my head in your chest when I see creepy things…….……Oww Lidiya will be there.”

“Even better...now everybody can see what woos you are.” he said with a smirk and turned a page.

“Come on Kyu” Donghae shake his right arm but he didn’t respond.

“Kyu”

 

He just sits there and pretend that Donghae doesn’t exist. That made Donghae sad and his heart shivers a bit so he got up and walked out of his room with sad expression on his face.

 

END OF FLASH BACK

***********************************************************************************************************

 

“Emm.. let’s just say that he wasn’t in the mood ..hehe ”

“It’s ok. He’ll go.”

“Oww…so you’re telling”

“Aham..”

“I knew I can count on you. What are you two doing?”

“We are in the bath tub. Just trying to relax.  ”

“What? Like..together?”

-wtf- she thought. 

“See you tonight…” she said and rolled her eyes.

“Wait…”

“Bye Donghae.” She hang up and called Lidiya

 

*ring*ring*

 

“Hey..you done already?”

“No. I’m just calling you because Kyuhyun rejected to go with us.”

“Really? Why?” Lidiya sounded annoyed.

“I don’t know. He didn’t told me.”

“Ok! I’ll take care of that.”

“Hey did you take extra bubbles.” Ana-Mariya asked with a goofy laugh.

“Sure girl…What else I would take.”

“Hehe…just checking...I’ll call you later.”

“Sure” Lidiya hang up and called Kyuhyun.

 

“Hey girl~ Say it.” Kyuhyun said happily.

“Yo Cho! What’s up!” Lidiya used her gangster dialect .

“Not much.. I’m reading something…bored.”

“So are you coming tonight?”

“Ahh..I would but I have…”

“Before you say anything…Don’t lie to me, you’ll regret it.” Lidiya warned him.

“I’m not…really..I..” he tried to escape with this but she cut him off.

“I know everything Kyu.”

“Ahh you don’t know how annoying is to put up with him...he whines, shakes, screams…I can take it at home somehow, but I really don’t want to be seen with him at public like that.” he blabbed everything.

“It doesn’t mater, he is your friend… you shouldn’t feel that way.”

“Ahh you don’t know how he is…He just can't take it...he can’t sleep at night so he usually annoys me because he is scared so I can’t sleep either. And did I tell you that I have a thing…” he tried to give her an excuse but she changed her tone a little and said:

“If you don’t show up you won’t have a thing…Is that clear?”

“Ahh seriously.. you really making me to do this.” He said in hope that he’ll be released.

“Yeah ..that’s what I’m doing right now.” she keeps insisting.

“Ahh I don’t believe it.”

“So see you tonight?” Lidiya asked innocently.

“I guess…wait a minute Donghae is bugging me again” said Kyuhyun and shortly removed his phone. Lidya just could hear: “What? Bathtub ..wha…really?”

 

Next time when he talk to the phone he changed his voice:

“So what are you two girls doing now?”

“Nothing...we are taking a bath” she lowed her voice a little.

“Together?“ he asked and anticipated the answer.

“Yeah ..we’re just rubbing each other with sponges” she said sarcastically.

“Really?” he asked naive.

“No Kyuhyun!! I don’t want to have conversations like this one, so see you tonight and lets hope that it won’t be too awkward after this.”

“Ahh..Ok then..See you, but just so you know, you definitely owe me one bath with sponge and bubbles ” he said provocatively.

“Sure I do.”

“Sarcasm?” he asked to make sure.

“What do you think?”

“Heh..so bye then!” he said sweetly.

“Bubble...I mean ..bye.” she hanged up, put her phone aside and regretted a little because she let him to confuse her –Ahh why did I said that ..It’s too late for regrets.. I’ll just relax for a while and wait for Ana-Mariya’s call-

●◙○◙●◙○◙●◙○◙●◙○◙●◙○◙●◙○◙●◙○◙●◙○◙●

 

Ana-Mariya called her as soon she was finished. Lidiya was finished before her and she just waited her call so they can go together because it’s not easy to walk half through the hall when you’re alone. They walked to the elevator and talked about shoes. This time it was empty so Ana-Mariya could relax. When they reached 11th floor, they walked slowly and joked about Kyuhyun and Donghae and their stupid assumption about them bathing together. When they were about to go in the hallway, where their room is, Ana-Mariya pulled Lidiya back and leaned to the wall breathing heavily. Lidiya thought that she is crazy:


“Ok..what just happened?” said Lidiya with “you are weirdo” face expression.
“Pssst..Mario is here.” she whispered, here eyes where wide open.
“Where?”
“In front of our door. He’s knocking.”
“Noooo~..Let me see!” As soon Lidiya peeked it was the moment when he gave up and started to go in direction where they were hiding.
“Oh , he’s coming. What should we…” she turned around and saw her easily panicking friend running in opposite direction and seeking for place to hide. Lidiya wasn’t thinking too much to come to the conclusion that escape is only option right now so she followed her.

 

“Should we call an elevator?” in that moment, there were not a lot of escaping places for them.
“No..Where are the ladder for emergency?”
“On the other side.”
“Ahh we can’t make it. Call the elevator.” Ana-Mariya pressed the button. They watched how slow it was coming.

Ah come on..just this time.. I have to get a way with this - Ana-Mariya was lost. She didn’t know what to do. They were in trap. Ana-Mariya constantly pressed the button but there was no result. Lidiya suddenly dragged her behind some door and peeked trough an opening. They hide in the last moment; he was in front of elevator.


“He is here” Lidiya whispered. She watched all the time until she make sure that he’s gone. Ana-Mariya cleared in hope Lidiya will turn around but she is still peeking out. She patted her shoulder and called :


“Lidiya~”
“Ok.. Air is clear. He’s gone now” she said and turn around and saw wet, half , foreign guy standing in front of them with wide smile on his face and towel around his waist. Lidiya's eyes and mouth were wide opened when she saw in what kind of situation they were in. Girls were just frozen.

“Is today my birthday ?” he said and raised his eyebrows.
“O ..hehehe” Lidiya laughed nervously. Guy started to walk slowly towards them. Ana-Mariya froze. Lidiya started to panic inside and slowly started to walk backwards and bump on the door.

(situation like this)


“We don’t know but if it is .. happy birthday then..bye..” she said with nervous smile on her face. She pushed Ana-Mariya out. They both started to run towards their room. Ana-Maryja nervously searched the key in her pocket and unlocked the door. From all adrenalin, they were breathing heavily. As soon they got in their room, they leaned against the door, looked at each other and after a few seconds they burst in laugh.


“Ahh I can’t believe this just happened” Ana-Mariya said and run her fingers trough her hair.
“You can’t believe.. I’m still wondering why I hide with you..He wasn’t looking for me” said Lidiya and sat on her bed.
“So you would prefer to talk with him?”
“………............not really..” she hugged her pillow.
“I hope we will never talk about this.” said Ana-Mariya and sat next to her.
“That guy at the end…that was funny. I hope we won’t meet him at the elevator”
“Hahaha that would be awkward.”

It was quiet for a second.


“Ahh we should prepare our self for tonight” Lidiya said while she’s playing with Ana-Mariya’s hair.
“Yeahh..I don’t feel like going anywhere after what happened.” she tossed her self on bed.
Lidiya looked at her at confusion and throw a pillow on her face and said:

“Get ready!”

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

this chap is kinda funny (my opinion) hope u will leave your comments and subscribe :) thank you

and sorry for our grammar mistakes its not our mother language ^.^

ur writers

Lidija993 and MaNa_92

(U-kiss Kevin)

(ZE:A - HyungSik)