Scary movie

٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ Destination ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶


Lidiya's outfit

While Lydiya dressed up, Ana-Mariya searched for perfect shoes for tonight. It took a while. She couldn’t decide what to put on her feet. Lidiya finished with her dressing and decided to bother her friend who had two different shoes on her feet:

“Unni~ can you fix my make up?” Lidiya asked kindly.

“I’m busy…go away..” said Ana-Mariya while she’s looking for shoes at the bottom of the closet.

“Come on just pull two lines, please, please, (…) please..” she pouted.

“Ok, I’ll do it just be quiet..” she said annoyed. Lidiya smiled cause she got what she wanted and sat on the edge of the bed, Ana-Mariya dragged a chair and sat in front of her. She spotted Ana-Mariyas different shoes and commented: 

“Still not ready huh?”

“Ahh I can’t decide which one I should wear. Close your eyes” she said and started to put make up on Lidiya's eyes.

“They’ll be here any minute. Are you excited?” Lidiya asked with her eyes closed.

“I guess a little. I didn’t see him for a long time. I really want to see him.” Ana-Mariya said with a sigh.

“Nervous?” she asked with left eye opened.

“Not really” in that moment phone rang, Ana-Mariya’s hand shake a little and missed Lidiya’s eye.

“Not really, huh? Just answer the phone.”

 

Ana-Mariya picked up the phone and said:

 

“Hello! Ok! We’ll be right there. Give us 5 minutes. Thank you! Bye!” and as soon she hung up she started jump  nervously:

“They are here and we are not finished jet.”

“Don’t panic...and fix your hair.” she said and removed the make up with a wet tissue.  Ana-Mariya quickly fixed her friend make up and ran to the bathroom to check her hair, forgetting about 2 different shoes.

 "Hurry we'll fix it on our way out. I have everything in my backpack" Lidiya was already on a hallway searching  for a comb, hair clips and hair spray.

 On half way to there, Ana-Mariya was checking her clothes. When she looked down at her feet she saw that  she is still wearing 2 different shoes.

 "S***t.. I forgot about my shoes -.-' "

 Lidiya looked at her feet and giggled a little. *facepalm*

 "Go quickly to our room and put the first shoes you find."

Ana-Mariya ran to room and putted some shoes, when she came back Lidiya was holding comb, hair clips and hair spray in her hands.

 "Okay, now we can go" Ana-Mariya said.

Ana-Mariya's outfit

They walked through the hall and at the same time Lidiya hooked hair clips and combed Ana-Mariyas hair. In the elevator she sprayed her hair so everything would be in place but that was not such a good idea. As soon they breath in they started to choke and cough so when they reached the lobby, they run out to catch some air and completely forgot why did they been in a hurry. 

When they recovered and looked up, whole lobby was staring at two idiotic persons with comb and hair spray in hands. They smiled awkwardly while Ana-Mariya helped Lidiya with props for the hair and put them in a backpack. As soon they spotted their dates, they made a movement towards them. Couples hugged and kissed. As they’ve been hugged  Ana-Mariya and Donghae talked:

 

"Hey baby!" he said and watch deeply in her eyes.

"Hey oppa~" she smiled at him and tried to look at his eyes, but her look was flying over his lips.

"Did you miss me or you missed my lips."

"Umm..both" she giggled and poked his cheek. He touched her lips and kissed them sweetly.

 

While they were making out Lidiya and Kyuhyun chatted:

 

"How are you doing?" he said with a strange tone.

"I’m fine, tnx .. How are you?" she said and played with his hair.

"I'm bubbly tnx for asking" his words made Lidiya blush and she kissed him again in hope awkward talk will be over. They kissed for a second and then he broke the kiss to say:

"Woo girl slow down.. We're in Korea."

“So what?” she said and tried to kiss him but he turned his head and she kissed his cheek.

“Seriously?” she said, frowning. He nodded innocently. She looked angry, but she was sad and then she broke hug and said:

“Yahh you two love birds.. are you coming or what?”

“Yeah.. we’re right..behind you” she said between the pecks. Donghae and Ana-Mariya walked hugged. Kyuhyun wanted to reach Lidiyas waist, but she slapped his hand and kept going towards the exit. 

 

“What’s with those two?” Donghae asked Ana-Mariya.

“Heh… who knows..” 

boys outfit

They walked to the car (some embracing, some don’t). Kyhyun opened the front door for Lidiya and winked at her. She sat down with her hands crossed at her chest and still ignored him. When he closed the door he opened the other for cute couple who was too busy with keeping their hands on each other. Ana-Mariya stept in a car first, Donghae followed. Kyuhyun closed the door and brightly walked to the drivers spot. When he sat and look at Lidiya, she was still pouting. He squeezed her knee but she ignored him and looked through the window. Donghae and Ana-Mariya were busy to notice anything. While Kyuhyun was driving they were cuddling and talked sweetly to each other.

 

“I missed your eyes, smile…have I ever told you that you have pretty nose?”

“Yes!”

“When?”

“Just now.”

 

They smiled wide and start make out again. Kyuhyun wanted to get some attention from Lidiya so he squeezed her above the knee. She slapped his hand and said strict: “Watch the road!”

 

When they arrived, Donghae stepped out and helped Ana-Mariya to get out and opened the door for Lidiya.

“Girls where do you wanna sit?” asked Donghae. They looked at each other and said at the same time:“In the middle”.  Boys watched them for a second with “wtf just happened” look and then went to buy tickets and girls went to the nearest shop to buy some snacks so they can sneak it in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You two are so adorable together” Lidiya commented.

“Tnx. I’m feeling happy when he is around. What’s with you two?” Ana-Mariya asked worried and put bunch of  snacks on the cashier.

“Nothing…we are just playing around”

“Weirdoes...” she giggled.

“Shut up” she smiled and pushed slightly.

 

While they were out there putting snacks in backpack, boys waited them, looked posters and had a small chat:

 

“I didn’t saw you happy for a long time”  

“Really? So it does shove?” he said shyly.

“Well it’s not like you can hide it.”

“I guess. What about you and Lidiya? Did something happen between you two?” he asked worried.

“Well almost, but your perky girlfriend interrupted us in the middle of excited game” Kyuhyun had a flash back for a moment and sighed.

“What? Really? What happened?” Donghae’s head was full of questions.

“Nothing!” he smirked.

“Come on, tell me.” he poked his shoulder.

“Shut up, they’re coming.”

 

Donghae turned around and smiled to the girls who walking towards them.

 

“Donghae are you sure you want to watch Resident Evil?” Lidiya asked worried.

“Yeah..what ever my baby wants to watch” he said and hugged Ana-Mariya from the back. Lidaya caressing  Kyuhyun’s arm and they were all staring at the posters.

“Hey Lidiya, you are studying law right?” Donghae asked.

“Right!” she answered.

“Isn't it illegal to sneak the snack into a movie theater if you didn’t bought them here?” Donghae .

“Yes it is…if you get caught” she said with a smirk.

“We should go. It will start in a few minutes.” said Ana-Mariya.

They walked in a dark auditorium with couple seats. When they were sitting Ana-Mariya holded Donghae’s hand and talked to him:

“I cant wait to see what will be in this part. I’m so excited. What about you?” she look at him curious.

“Me…yeah…totally excited” he lied. –He is such a bad liar– she thought. Kyuhyun cuddled Lidiyas right arm so she  felt sleepy a little.

                                                                                        

 

 

“This is it people…It starts..” said Ana-Mariya and anticipated.Donghae just gulped as soon he heard scary music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minutes of movie passed

Suddenly wild zombie appear while Alice husban was going to the door. Donghae almost screamed but he squezed Ana-Mariya's hand and jumped at the same time. With that Ana jumped too and feel pain in her hand.

*hit's Donghae* "That hurts" Ana complained.
"Sorry.. I just can't take horror movies"

On the other hand, Kyu and Lidiya didn't pay attention to the movie at all, they were just too busy with each other and constantly make out behind scared Donghae and frustrated Ana-Mariya.

Few minutes passed, wild zombie showed all of the sudden . Donghae grabed Ana's hand AGAIN and with that he scared her even more. 

*Hit's Donghae's shoulder* "yaa.. *giggling a little* could you please stop with that?"
"I can't, it's too scary"
"What is so scary about lots of zombies and Alice kicking their ?" 
"They look scary" he said and whine a little.
*gliggling* "Just watch it... and don't do that again"
"I hope I wont, if it appear all of sudden, be prepeared"

While Donghae and Ana were arguing about movie and Donghaes sudden grab on Ana's hand, Lidiya and Kyu made a pause and laugh at this silly couple without paying attention to the movie. I guess those 2 came just to have fun on their own in the back seats, while Donghae and Ana really came to watch the movie.

The end of the movie is near, and that scary monster is still alive, but Ana-Mariya have something in her head, she is just waiting the right moment.

'While Alice is trying to help kid to get out of that slimy thing, suddenly monster appear'

-Now is my chance-. Ana in some moment grabed Donghae's hand and he jumped and got scared so much.

"Waaaa" he screamed of fear.
Ana started to laugh so much..
"You waited this moment, right?" he said.
"hhh.. may... maybe.. " she barely told it while still laughing.
"You are really naughty.." *looks at her face* "Are you crying or laughing?"
"laughing.. silly... oowww.. my tummy hurts... this is so funny"
"Yaa, stop it!" 
" I can't.."
"People will complain"
"I don't care."

*sshhh* someone in front is shushing them.

"See, what did I tell you."
"okay, okay I'll stop now, I think"
"You think.. " *put hand over Ana's mouth*

Kyu and Lidiya observe this situation and couldnt help to laugh at their silly friends.

"They are so weird" Kyu said
"I know, right!~ They just suit to each other."

Movie is slowly finishing, Alice standing and camera is moving away, showing lots of zombies and flying creatures. 

"Finaly it's over" Donghae said with relief.
"Half of the film you didn't watch" said Ana-Mariya
"It's too scary"
"Stop with arguing you two" said Kyu
"What about them, they didn't pay atention to the movie at all"
"We did!!!" said Lidiya and Kyu at the same time
"Mhhm" said Ana and Hae and they turned to go.

They all almost reached exit, suddenly Donghae need to go to the bathroom.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom"
"Sure, take your time" said Lidiya with a smile.

Donghae left the group, and as soon he left, Kyuhyun got the inspiration for his evil master plan.

"Okay, now he is gone, I've waited this moment" said Kyuhyun.
"Huh? What moment?"asked Ana-Mariya with confusion.
"Moment for revenge. I want to scare him. He totally embarrassed us.
When he comes back and we all leave the cinema, we will take a walk to the dark alley. Then we have to separate, but not to obviously. We will "go to the bathroom, or we will have to pick something that we lost or forget".. or whatever.. we are going to excuse ourselves so we can leave him alone in the alley. Get it?"
"I like the idea" Ana-Mariya said with smirk on her face.
"shhh, here he comes..." said Lidiya while shushing them.
"I'm back, we can go now." 

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 


 

thank  you for your comments, keep commenting. Also new subsribers are welcome ^^