Skyline

Driving Me Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It's been almost an hour when TOP and Seohyun arrived at the top of private building with skyline view of the Han river but no one is talking. Too busy looking at the beautiful scenery infront of them. Top looked at Seohyun and sighed, her blank face scares him. He didn't know what to do or what to say.

 

"This place is really beautiful. Thank you for bringing me here." she finally break the ice while still not looking away at the beautiful view. "You're right, I forgot my problem a bit." she finally looked at him with a faint smile. "Thank you for that short but precious time. I will never forget it." 

 

"You can come once in a while if you like." he replied instantly. "This place is not mine yet... but I can talk to my friend to let you in." 

 

"No need. Thanks for the offer tho." Seohyun looked away again and took a deep breath.

 

"I come here when I feel so sad. It feels like the river is hearing my thoughts without me saying anything..." he trailed off

 

"You're so nice but I just want to have one favor." she cutted him

 

"Sure. What is it?" he complied willingly.

 

"I hope this is the last time we can see each other like this." she sighed and looked at him. "You're really nice and warm. I didn't even thought of you like this, I'm surprised." she let out a small smile and looked at him straight to the eye. "Don't take it negatively, but I would like to just have a sunbae- hoobae relationship. Nothing more and nothing less." 

 

"Are you thinking that I'm hitting on you?" Top asked bewildered. He never met such a bold woman like this. Especially since she's Seohyun. Her image is pure, sweet and nice, not like this at all.

 

"No. I'm just really like this. I just want to make it clear." she told him with her blank face. Top looks at her intently, analyzing what she really is thinking as of the moment but he can't see it. Her blank face is giving him a hard time, but he is only sure of one thing. She's broken. Her eyes are sad and that's all he can think of.

 

 

-----

 

 

Seohyun woke up with a headache, she didn't even remember how did she get home safely. All she could remember is looking at the beautiful skyline with Top. "Maybe he asked Tiffany unnie to fetch me..." she thought while massaging her head. While eating her breakfast, her phone rang and she answered it immediately after seeing that Tiffany is the one who is calling her. 

 

"Hey, are you okay?" Tiffany worriedly asked.

 

"I'm fine, unnie. Just a little headache but I'm fine." she answered truthfully. 

 

"Thank God." Tiffany exclaimed in relief.  "Why did you even drink that much? I didn't even know you drink last night." she bombarded her questions and Seohyun could only shake her head not also knowing the answers.

 

"I don't know. It just happened that way." she retorted while also thinking how it did happen. "Anyway, thank you for bringing me home last night, unnie." 

 

"What? You don't really remember?" Tiffany asked in shock.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter