Party

Driving Me Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Seohyun, are you ready?" I'll be at your house in ten minutes." Tiffany asked while driving her car to the younger girl's house. The said girl sighed in defeat and hummed a yes. She's already done but her feet doesn't want to move, she stared at herself infront of her beauty mirror and checked again her make up, she still need to atleast look presentable, right? "Good. Wait for me outside your house. I'll be there in a few minutes. See you!" Tiffany ended the call with a smile. Seohyun the looked for her bag and started leaving her house knowing that her unnie is already nearby.

 

After a few minutes, Tiffany's car stopped infront of her and she hopped in with a smile. "It's nice to see you again, unnie." she chirped while putting her seatbelt. 

 

"It's your fault, you don't go out with us that much." Tiffany pouted and started driving. She's actually really happy to see their maknae again. "I'm just kidding. I know you're very busy... but that doesn't mean you'll also stop going out." she lectured with a smile. 

 

"You know that I don't really like going to parties like this." the younger girl pouted while trying to defend herself. 

 

"You should start liking it. Besidess, it's just a birthday party." the older girl countered. 

 

"But I'm not even close to him to celebrate his birthday." Seohyun pried.

 

"You know him, he knows you. I don't see anything wrong with it. GD oppa doesn't bite." she giggled. "He may look chic but he's a nice guy. Don't worry." she assured with a smile.

 

Seohyun could only sigh. She will not win with Tiffany this time especially that she's now on her car. And she felt quite guilty because she can't come with them often. "Come on Seohyun! It's going to be fun, okay?" she held the younger girl's hand as she finished parking her car. "Besides, this is the only day I can hang out with you before I go to Cali tomorrow night and I'll probably back in two or three months. The last time I saw you is when we celebrate my birthday and anniversary in advance." Tiffany can't help but to complain, she knows she'll make Seohyun feel guilty if she said those words. 

 

"Okay." the younger agreed guiltily and Tiffany smiled triumphantly. It's rare to win with Seohyun anyway. She's very stubborn and persistent in what she wants. She even argued going to this party so much, so much that even if she's on her car and they are on their way to the party she still tried to argue with her. But Tiffany won't let her win this time, she knows the only solution is to make her feel guilty and she succeed.

 

She's actually very worried about her, she knows Seohyun really doesn't like partying but she really rarely goes out even on eating out. She's overworked but she's not complaining because that's what she wants. On her free days, she preffered to just stay in her house and bury herself in her bed. On the first few months she's been like that they even have to drag her out of her house just to see her. She became like that for almost two years now and Tiffany and rest of snsd is really worried about her but they can't do anything since she won't open up. She'll always assure them that she's okay and there's no problem even if obviously there is. They know what it is but even if how many times they try to talk to her about it she will just change the topic. Hyoyeon even got mad at her just to make her open up and to make her realize what she's been doing and didn't talked to her for a few weeks but Seohyun didn't even budge. The old Seohyun would probably go to Hyoyeon's house and ask for forgiveness personally but she didn't. Hyoyeon couldn't do anything and just accepted her defeat and tried to talk to her again but still nothing happened. They just accepted the fact that maybe it's for the better if they stop trying to pry her. Maybe acting like nothing happened will be better for her. And they are right, she slowly came back to the old Seohyun but still not enough. They know she'll be okay on the right time and they are all wishing it will happen as soon as possible.

 

"Oppa!" Tiffany squealed in delight after seeing GD near the entrance door. She hurriedly went to him while dragging Seohyun with her. "Happy birthday!" she greeted him happily while giving her gift.

 

"Thanks Fany! It's nice to see you again. I thought you'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter