How it started

I never knew!

I was always shy. I never spoke up in class neither did I interact much with others. I had a close friend that I always hang out with. I was always by her side. Nobody notices me and I notice nobody except this one girl whom always hanged out with her group of friends. She was beautiful, head to toe. I had a secret crush on her. She was quite a troublemaker and I always heard stories about her. There was also this boy from another class rumoured to be her boyfriend. I ignored all the rumours in my eyes she was pure. She always interacts with the boys in class and I knew because of her beauty the boys in my class too had crushes on her, that always made me jealous. I tried to get close to her by befriending one of her close friends. But she never notices me you could tell from the way she looks at others by the way she interacts with me. Pure Ignorance.

 

 

"Taeyeon?"

 

"huh?"

 

"You were spacing out again"

 

"Oh sorry"

 

My best friend asked me. 

 

It was the exam period and for the first time ever, my seat was right next to her, Tiffany. I was overly joyed. I also found that I had a great ability to hide my true feelings. She was going to be my first crush. I could only let out a small sigh of joy to supress my happiness. It literally felt like I was holding in my chest a full tank of water, but I had to do it. I couldn't show her how much I actually liked her. Liking her was an understatement, I was obsessed with her. She was all I could think of. She always made me weak in the knees.

 

"Hey Taeyeon what book is that? That your reading, can I have a look"

 

OMG. This is the first time she has ever spoken to me. My thoughts went haywire. 

 

"Y-Yeah sure!?!"

 

"Thank"

 

I never took me eyes off of her while she flipped through my book. I did try to turn my head a few times to make it seem that I wasn't staring at her like a creep.

 

"There you go"

 

I took the book and stuff it into my bag. 

 

That's all. That's all, that she wanted from me. Reality struck me. This girl  does not like like me one bit.

 

It was as if she was trying to prove my point, when she turned the other direction to look outside.

 

I returned home feeling heartbroken. I took out my diary and read through it All my feelings that I spew out onto the book. I smiled as I read all the feelings I had for her. She was my first ever crush so it was really interesting. I didn't told anyone about it, not even my best friend. I liked her too much, I even traced over some drawings that I drew. It was all Tiffany's stuff, like her shoe-shaped pencil box and her other possessions. I was obsessed about her and I was only twelve.