Chapter 8

You Are My First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Huh, one after another. Gosh. This weekend we gonna have international math competition at the M-academy." Said MoYeon. Not that she complaining about her dissatisfaction. It just to release her stress.

 


"Haha. Bear it yourselves. Who ask you to be one of the math club member." Replied JiHyo sarcastically ignoring the whine from MoYeon.

 


"Yahhh. I just said it." Pout MoYeon.

 


"What? I dont said anything wrong." JiHyo said after laughing at the pouting face MoYeon makes.

 


-school session-

 


In class J, JiHyo and her group is discussing (at the same time chatting) about math problem since she is mentor for all the subject in her group consist of four. JiHyo, JinYoung, HaHa and HeeGun. It can be said that in teaching, JiHyo is absolutely like a hungry lion that will snapped anytime. There are two types of anger that often JiHyo show when she is sulking and angry. First is silence treatment. Well, this is the worst compared to cursing. It is like talking to the wall if JiHyo is turning into this mode. JiHyo will completely ignored the existence of the said one that make her angry.

 


Just like this one time last week, she is quarelling with her bestfriend, HaHa that night. Later, that morning,

 


"JiHyo ah, how to do this problem?"

 


*krik..krik..krik*

 


After third time trying to get JiHyo attention, HaHa gives up knowing he is being ignored by JiHyo. After all their friend is going recess, leaving he and JiHyo alone, HaHa attemps to talk to JiHyo again.

 


"JiHyo, please listen to me will you."

 


JiHyo ignored HaHa and hurried to go out for completing her duty at the coop mart as today is JinYoung and her turn. JinYoung is already waiting for her outside the class. Before, JiHyo could go, HaHa snatches JiHyo's purse to make her stop.

 


'Yah'

 


Just by that one word from JiHyo. HaHa smile.

 


"Yes. Like that you know. Okay okay. I'm sorry for last night. I will not do that again. I promise. Dont ignore me like this, please. We sit facing each other you know. It is awkward to see you but cant talk to you. Stop this silence treatment. I am sorry." Said HaHa longer than he should be.

 


"Okay okay. I forgive you. Now give me back my purse. I am on duty today. I will be late." Replied JiHyo.

 


"Smile first, then, I will give you this." Said HaHa while waving the black purse. Once he received the smile from JiHyo he gives the purse back and scream to JiHyo, "JiHyo like always. One pack of biscuits with yogurt. I will pay back later."

 


Second type of anger is like this morning,

 


"Yah." Just by the exact one word all JiHyo's friend can feel the bad aura that been spreading in JiHyo's group right now. As she been shooting daggers to the said one. Believe me it is not the cute one that she send to JongKook. It is completely glares that one should avoid. Unfortunately, HeeGun always get that glare as he is a bit slow in catching up the lessons.

 


"JiHyo. Slow down a bit will you. Pity him. He is a guy. He has pride too you know. Teach him slowly." While patting JiHyo's back as to calm her down, one of JiHyo's classmate, Hyolyn said.

 


Regrets is pilling up in JiHyo's heart right now as soon as she calm down. She just doesnt has enough patience when teaching the said boy. Her bundle of angry nerves keep been hitting when she teaches that boy because he is too slow. It is always been like this. As soon as she gains back her senses, she will regret what she do to HeeGun. But, she never apologize to him because she know she will repeat it again when she teaches him again. She is not an arrogant high head bi*ch. It just her thinking is, 'what is the point of apologizing if it is gonna be repeat again.' So, she hold her apologizes until last day of school. As at the time and after that, there is no more reasons to be angry at the boy.

 


After the scene, JinYoung who is trying to lighten the situation try to converse with JiHyo.

 


"JiHyo, have you find whose school uniform you going to wear for the performance at Thailand?"

 


"Uh. Oh that. No, not yet. Hmm. I am busy these few days. With the quiz, the camp, the competition, the practice and duty at coop mart. Not have time to ask anyone." Pout JiHyo as she thinks her busy schedule.

 


"Why bother thinking? Just ask Jong Kook. You are close to him right. He will not mind if you wear his school uniform." Said JinYoung calmly.

 


"Huh. Oh. Okay, later I ask him." Said JiHyo not that confident. He is the last person I will ask.

 


After the school session, the one that will go to the international math competition this weekend is helding their meeting at the math department.

 


"I will check your name. Please say yes okay." Said Sir Myuk.

 


Kim Jong Kook ...yes

 


Ha Dong Hoon ...yes

 


Yoo Shi Jin ...yes

 


Lee Seungri ...yes

 


Song Ji Hyo ....yes

 


Kang Mo Yeon ...yes

 


Yoon Eun Hye(junior) ...yes

 


"Okay, you all will attend this competition as has been briefed by Miss Lee. Just do your best okay. Dont worry Miss Lee and I will accompany you all for those two days there. Instead of thinking this as your absolute duty and stressing out thinking how to win, you all just think as this as a chance that we give for you all the senior to go out from this so called 'hell' schedule. We gonna have fun there. So today after packing get your rest and tomorrow sharp at 10 am we will meet at the parking bus. Okay? Any question?" Explained Sir Myuk. As he is concern with his student, he said those as he know how stubborn his student is in winning. Not that he dont want to win, it just they need to take break some time. So this is a good chance for the senior student.

 


"Sir. Our group? Do we compete alone?" Ask JiHyo as she feel it will be a very big burden to bear if need to win the competition alone.

 


"Oh yeah. I almost forget. Group 1 consist of Lee Seungri, Song Ji Hyo and Kang Mo Yeon. Group 2 is Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jong Kook. Group 3 is Ha Dong Hoon and Yoo Shi Jin."

 


Yesssss. Oh my godddd. My heart gonna explode. These two days will be heavennnn. Lee Seungri. Who doesnt know him? Who doesnt like him? The Academic exco board of student representative. One of the highest position as student representative. Seriously, I will get to spend time with my crushhhh. Without realising JiHyo is blushing hard from her thinking.

 


"JiHyo ah, are you okay? You are red. Do you have fever?" Seungri ask JiHyo while putting his hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

 


Startled with the hand on her forehead, JiHyo back away before realise who the one that is talking to her. "Uh. No. No. I am okay. Serious. Hehe." JiHyo laugh awkwardly.

 


"Oh. Okay. Bye. Looking forward for these three days with you and Mo Yeon." Said Seungri while waving his hand to JiHyo and Mo Yeon before going to meet his best friend.

 


Well, the best team or group is the one with Jong Kook. Jong Kook group is definetely consist the 'hot guys' in that academy. All is SCM. Jong Kook, Shi Jin, Dong Hoon and Lee Seungri. Lee Seungri is not seen always with Jong Kook due to his duty as one of the highest ranking SCM but he is the closest with him after ShiJin. And not that other boys in that school . The others also can be catogarised as the best but Jong Kook and his friend is best of the best. Same like JiHyo and her friends. Beauty with brain with talent.

 


Not far from them, Yoon Eun Hye who is the only junior that is selected is blushing too. Yessss. Jong Kook oppa. Never I think get to know you this fast. Since it has been my plan to get to know you. But, this is the absolute chance to know you since we are the same team. But her thought is being disturb by a sudden call from her senior.

 


"Eun hye ah, lets do our best there. Okay". Said Kim Jong Kook.
"Okay." Said Yoon Eun Hye cutely earning a smile from Jong Kook.

 


The scene that is being witnessed by JiHyo just now make her clutch her chest. "Huh, why does it feels hurt here?" Mumble JiHyo alone.

 


But her action is noticed by MoYeon. "JiHyo ah, are you okay? Do your chest hurt? Lets go back to dorm to have rest." Said MoYeon concerns.

 


"Oh. No. Nothing. Just my feeling I guess. But, I am going to the dorm. Lets go. Bye guys. We go first." Wave JiHyo and MoYeon to the others.

 


Interrupted by the voice of JiHyo, Jong Kook make a move to chase JiHyo leaving EunHye alone.

 


"JiHyo ah. Wait." Yell Jong Kook.

 


"Palli MoYeon" said JiHyo.

 


MoYeon who not understand why her bestfriend behaves this way just follow the step of JiHyo. But, blame the bad luck that JiHyo have, Jong Kook is faster and blocking their way while holding tightly on JiHyo's wrist.

 


MoYeon who senses that they need some privacy make her way to the dorm leaving JiHyo solving her own problem with Jong Kook.

 


"Yah..yah..MoYeon." called JiHyo helpless after MoYeon left her alone with Jong Kook.

 


"JiHyo ah"

 


"Wait..wait..can you release my hand. It hurts." Said JiHyo.

 


"Uh. Oh. Sorry sorry." Said Jong Kook while smiling sheepishly.

 


"Its fine. Why and what?" Ask JiHyo simple.

 


"Are you okay? You seem lost just now. Your face are red. And you clutch your chest. Are you sick? Do you want me to tell the teacher on your behalf? " ask Jong Kook concern.

 


Staring at Jong Kook's eyes, she can see the honesty that lies behind it. The honesty makes she feel guilty towards him. First, she is red not that she is sick. It is because of other person. Second, she doesnt know why does her chest hurt as she is not sick.

 


"No. I am not sick. I swear. Okay. Now. Dont worry about me. Go back to your dorm and pack your stuff okay? I am okay, serious." She smiles sweetly as she want to convince Jong Kook that she is okay.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter