Chapter 6

You Are My First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Song Ji Hyo"


Sh*t. "Eh, Kookie ah, hehehe..pleaseeeee..dont tell Miss Lee that I'm late..pleaseee..pleaseee..." While try to make her comfortable, she sit beside Mo Yeon who arrive 10 minutes earlier than her. JiHyo try her best. Give her best puppy eyes, her best aegyo and her best smile to get Jong Kook by her side.


Before Jong Kook get to replied the plead from JiHyo, there is sound from the back. The sound that make all the students shiver but at the same time with the hints of comfortable. Cause even the teacher is strict sometimes too strict but she has cute side in her. She is surprisingly sweet and lovely. And she tend to get sulk easily if we ignored her. But that side of her is only known by the member of math club which make them feel really special.


"Okay, hye girls and boys. Well, how are you? Have a good time with your buddies?"


"Miss, Song Ji Hyo has.." before Jong Kook continued with his sentences he look back at Ji Hyo and smirk.


"She has question. Just now she ask me. Why do you want to meet us?" Continued Jong Kook.


"Ouh..Erm..firstly, I'm really sorry. I know you all are busy with all the stuff and the exam is just around the corner. But, we still need to send our representative for the upcoming international math competition this weekend. But, I promise, this time I wont put any pressure and hope in you all. You can win and you can also lose. No punishment is given if lose in this competition. Since, I know we dont have enough time. But I will still guide you to at least know something." With that she flash her smile towards her students.


"Ouh, really? Well, we will strive harder. We know you want us to win. Dont worry. We dont like to lose too." Said Ji Hyo with confidence.


"Yeah miss. There is no losing in my dictionary. Even I dont know what is the meaning. Hehehe". Add Shi Jin.


"Yeahhh, we gonna winnnn. X academy hwaitinggg". Cheer MoYeon.


Jong Kook smile to see his friends try their best to reassure their teacher from any worries. Sweet Idiots. Well, nothing wrong to be idiot once in a while. "Yeahhh. Miss. Dont worry. Have faith on us. We'll not dissapoint you." With that Jong Kook join his friend in assuring the teacher.


"Okay. I know. You guys are the best. I've faith on you guys. Just dont put any pressure on yourselves since I know, this year you all have packed schedule." Smile Miss Lee as she know what her beloved students think right now.


After the meeting has finished, the member of math club get ready to pack and go home because it is their sem break now. All of the students from the other batch has gone home leave only the senior student for their event that last this two days.


"Mo Yeon ah, you leave first. I want to talk with Jong Kook first." Said Jihyo to Mo Yeon.


Hearing that she left with Shi Jin. "Okay"


"Yeonieee, wait for me." Call Shi Jin after seeing Mo Yeon out of the class. Before that he manages to tell Jong Kook that he will go with Mo Yeon.


Well, in the case of Shi Jin and Mo Yeon. No one know when they suddenly get close like that. But one thing for sure everyone know their exact status right now. Difference with the relationship between JiHyo and Jong Kook. No one know their exact status and when they start having a close relationship. No one. Even themselves, the said party.


"Jong Kook ah. Wait for me", call Jihyo while catching up for Jong Kook.


Hearing that, Jong Kook stop for a while to wait for Jihyo and just when he turn around..

 

"Yah, yah. Stop. Stop. It is slippery here." Yell Jong Kook concern when see the super sonic Jihyo.


Even after hearing the warning from Jong Kook, there is nothing JiHyo can do because in a split of second she loses her balance and instead of her feet on the floor, it is her body that stuck on the floor as she lie there in a superman pose. But in her case superwoman. "Arghhhh" A deafening sound can be heard across the hallway to their cafeteria.


"Yah. Yah. You. Aishh. Huh. Are you okay?" Jong Kook suppress his anger first and pull JiHyo up to sit. In a blink of eye, Jong Kook is there. Well, he did try to stop JiHyo from falling down but what can he do when the gravity force is faster than his running speed.


After make JiHyo sit. He continued his nag then. "Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter