Chapter 7

You Are My First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hmm, where is he? While JiHyo thinks, she checks her phone to read again the text from Jong Kook.

 

"JiHyo ah, I've arrived. I wait at the taxi station near the bus station. I wear black shirt and jeans."

 


Disturbing JiHyo taughts, she heard..

 


"Yah, JiHyo ah. Where the he** is your boyfriend?" Ask Hanna annoyed.

 


"Hahaha, yah right. Where is your boyfriend? Add MoYeon. With that both of them burst into laughter.

 


"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND". Snapped Jihyo when her friend but soon will be her 'enemy' start the same jokes since weeks ago when they find out she has received chocolate from Jong Kook. Since then Hanna will take her time asking Jihyo her relationship with Jong Kook. Now, JiHyo will lose her control regarding Jong Kook. As many of her friend dont stop matchmaking her and Jong Kook while she know Jong Kook and her just friends. Right? Unable to think any suitable answer makes JiHyo more stressed and often burst in anger.

 


Shocked by the scream from JiHyo, MoYeon and Hanna stop their laugh. Afraid with another burst from the lion, MoYeon said, "Okay, okay, we are sorry. Okay? Dont be mad. Its not suit you. Smile please."

 


"Yahh, who are you? Give me back my JiHyo. Where do yo hide her? Yah. Give me back my lovable easygoing funny Jihyo. I dont like this grumpy one. Give me back my Jihyo". Like someone who lost their mind, Hanna shake JiHyo body while mumbling the irreasonable words.

 


"Aish, let..me..go....aish..this girl". Not finishing her sentences, JiHyo just sigh and when she look to her friend that just lost her mind, she cant control her feeling seeing that pouty face Hanna makes. JiHyo laugh. Seeing JiHyo finally laugh, Hanna and MoYeon smile before joining JiHyo to laugh heartily. Hanna and MoYeon give each other stare that only them understand it. Yeah, this is more like JiHyo.

 


Hanna know she is not closed with JiHyo like MoYeon and JinYoung. But, as to problem, Jihyo most likely to share her problem with Hanna rather than them. She know when Jihyo is Jihyo and when she is not. And now, JiHyo is not JiHyo. JiHyo who always honest and innocently straight forward, and now she is not honest with herself. She keeps denying her own feeling towards the boy. Hanna know how JiHyo is when she is sad, confused and happy. And now JiHyo is not in condition whether she is happy or sad, she is in confused state. To admit or not. You can lie to all our friends, JiHyo. But you cant never lie to me. Cause I know you.

 


"Kookieeeeee." He is nice. Smart. Handsome. Rarely watch him wear casual. Black. It suits him. Not that the school uniform not suit him. It just the black itself is a y colour and somehow matching with me today. Black shirt and jeans too.

 


Startled by the voice, Jong Kook turn to the source of voice that make him startle. "Yahhh, how many times do you want to kill me? This week only, you almost kill me twice you know."

 


"Hehe. Sorry. You too. How many time I said that 'sorry, I just feel excited to see you'. Dont you feel the same? Hahaha." Blinking her eyes cutely, Jihyo looks at Jong Kook.

 


Try to control his blush as hearing the blunt answer from JiHyo, Jong Kook said, "why I need to feel excited to see you? You are not mine, dont you? Or you want to be?" Smirk Jong Kook.

 


Unlike Jong Kook, JiHyo cant control her reactions according to what ever Jong Kook said. JiHyo said while stutter, "uh..y-yah..wh-who said I want to be yours. Dont be ridiculous."

 


"Hahaha. Okay okay. Why are you so grumpy today? Lets go. Cant waste any more time. We gonna be late. Hanna, MoYeon and as well as princess here shall we go now?" Chuckling, Jong Kook said. " Aigoo, JiHyo ah. What is your limit in being adorable. You just tease me like a few seconds ago. And now when I tease you, only a little, there is pink colour tainted on your cheek. Even it is not prominent. It still there. So cute. 

 


After 30 minutes, they arrive the academy.

 


"Lets rest first. 8 pm sharp we meet at the hall. Okay?"

 


"Okay". Replied the girls together.

 


In W1 dorm, the girls start to unpack their things while chatting.

 


"JiHyo ah, do you finish doing the math homework? I cant finish it.

 

Too many. Too hard to solve as well." Whine MoYeon.

 


"Me too." Add Hanna.

 


"Ouh, there are a few question that I cant solve. But, no worries. I have get the answer. We can copy it this night." JiHyo who just finish unpacking her things replied.

 


"Wow. How do you get the answer sheet.? Did Sir Myuk gave it to you? Its not fairrr." MoYeon who feel left out by their teacher voice out her dissapointment.

 


JiHyo who feel flustered as to answer MoYeon whines sigh, before slowly speak the truth. "Er..er..actually..the answer sheet that I said just now is not the real answer sheet. It..it is..er..it is Jong Kook's. Well, you know, that his answer always almost th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter