The Final Decision

The Christmas Disaster!

When I finally stopped resisting and just stood there, he pulled away. I shot him a dark glare and let out an angry huff.

"Okay, get out now. I won't shout or call the police, just please leave while I'm calm," I said, struggling to keep my temper in check. Must. Not. Kill.

"I can't leave, miss," He said sheepishly. "I'm homeless. I luckily found your apartment unlocked and was planning to take a shower and cook myself a meal with the ingredients you had. I know it was impolite of me, but I've been starving outside for the past few days."

I felt a little bit of pity, but anger as well. "That's shameless of you! You could've gone to the police or contacted your relatives, couldn't you?"

Then the thought occured to me that I had kissed a homeless man. Lovely. Thank you for the gift, life. He probably hadn't brushed his teeth or even taken a shower for a long time.

I also noticed that the guy was STILL .

"My name is Jung Yonghwa. I'm from Busan, so my family is all there. I came here to Seoul to audition to become a singer. So far, all my audition attempts have failed and I don't have any money," He sighed.

I rubbed my forehead in exhaustion. "Jung Yonghwa-sshi, please go use the shower. I'll lend you some of my clothes. It's ridiculous for us to be having a serious conversation while you're ."

He blushed and excused himself, trotting to the bathroom. I fell onto my sofa as I heard the water run from the bathroom. To be honest, Jung Yonghwa-sshi was pretty pitiful. He was all alone in a big city like Seoul, with no money and no place to go. The weather was especially cold nowadays too. I'd feel like a cold-hearted witch if I kicked him out.

But then again, why would I have to help out a stranger like him? He had trespassed into my home and boldly decided on using my materials. Besides, how would Jinwoon-sshi felt if he knew that I was living with a man? Surely, he'd think that I was a .

Aigoo. Decisions, decisions...

"Geuriwo geuriwoso
Geudega geuriwoso
Meil nan honjasoman
Geudereul bureugo bullobwayo

Bogopa bogopaso
Geudega bogopaso
Ije nan seupgwanchorom
Geudea ireumman bureuneyo
Oneuldo,"

My head perked up as I heard singing from the bathroom. How could he have failed every audition he took? His voice was amazing! Better then BEAST and Boyfriend and whatever other groups there were these days. Again, my resolve seemed to soften and I felt the urge to let him stay at my home.

Shaking all thoughts from my head, I took out an oversized t-shirts and shorts, and left it outside the bathroom door. Okay, so the shorts were pink, but the rest of my pants were all too small for him anyway.

I heard him gasp in surprise when he opened the door a crack and picked up the clothes I'd left there. He showered pretty quickly, huh? Well, that would be helpful if he was gonna live here...

Wait a minute! What the hell am I thinking? Of course, he isn't going to live here! This is MY apartment! I'm not gonna live with another guy! Who knows what he'd do? Who knows how Yoona and Jinwoon would react! Aish, I felt like a clown, switching back a forth between sides.

"Thanks for letting me use the shower," He said politely, coming out of the bathroom. I gaped in astonishment. How could he possibly look so different? Now that he was all cleaned up, I finally realized how handsome Yonghwa-sshi was. Goodness, he could pass for a celebrity if he wanted to. With those singing skills and looks, how was it that the audition judges weren't captivated by him?

ASKFDJSLDKGSDKF. SEO JOO HYUN! I smacked myself in the head, earning a weird look from Yonghwa-sshi. I had no idea that I was such a...ert. And I had the nerve to call Yoona a ert when she fantasized about famous actors (her favorite was Kimura Takuya, whoever that was).

"Yonghwa-sshi, I think I could let you live here, if it's only till you pass an audition. I don't mean to sound creepy, but I heard you sing in the shower right now and I thought your voice was great," I explained. "Plus, you're without a family here in Seoul so that makes me feel pity for you."

His eyes glittered with excitement. "Really!? Thank you so much!"

I offered him a hand. "I'm Seo Joo Hyun, but call me Seohyun. Let's try hard to get along with each other until you fulfill your dream."

He grinned, taking my hand tightly. "Yup! Just call me Yonghwa too!"

Little did I know that the friendly and polite Yonghwa I'd met the night before, would turn into a complete disaster the next day...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: A short, boring chapter. I'm going to Seoul tomorrow. I'll be there till the 28th, so I wanted to give an update before I left. :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please leave a comment.