Chapter 6

The Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun groaned as he took his phone at the bedside. He opened his one eye and looked at the time. 6am.

He put his phone down and smiled when he saw you sleeping peacefully beside him.

He was about to brush away your hair that covers your face when you suddenly hugged him. His eyes widened.

He feels uncomfortable and at the same time comfortable with the skinship. Does it make sense? It's not. Uncomfortable because he has a girlfriend and the only skinship you both did was holding hands. No more No less. Why does he feel comfortable at the same time? He can't explain but he feels relaxed about it.

He looked at the time again, it was still 6:20am. There's still 2 hours more to sleep.

He closed his eyes and slowly wrapped his arms around you..

 

 

You squinted as the sun rays hit your eyes. You opened your eyes slightly and gasped.

Your eyes were becoming big and it looks like it will fall out from the socket..

The first thing you saw was Baekhyun's face close to yours. You looked at his arms wrapped around yours.. perfectly.. You gulped as you looked at his face again.. You were about to carress his cheeks when..

"You done admiring at my face?"

You sat up instantly and brushed your hair "I.. I wasn't looking at you!"

Baekhyun chuckled as he sat up. He leaned at the bed post. "You look cute when you're embarassed"

You looked at him and glared "I wasn't looking at you"

He was just looking at you while chuckling. He thinks you're cute with that messy hair and oversized tee.

You crossed your arms "Why are you laughing?"

He also crossed his arms and mocked your tone "I'm not"

You glared at him again "I was about to wipe out your morning star but you were awake already so.."

He raised his one eyebrow and smirked "Really huh?"

He was teasing you and it pushes you off to edges since you were not a morning person, your mood during the morning was the worst.. "I was about to!"

He smirked again "Oh really?"

It irked you and that was the final straw. You were thinking on how to . And an idea popped out in your mind. You were now crawling towards him while bitting your lips.. seductively. His eyes almost popped out.

He stattered "Y~Yah"

He were now thinking about how hot you are while crawling towards him.. Oh good Lord. Somebody help him control his hormones..

He gulped when your face was now inches away from him. You closed your eyes and was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter