Chapter 2

The Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You tried to concentrate but you kept on messing up the chords. You sighed and put your electric guitar away.

You walked away from the group. The guys automatically stopped practicing..

Jaebum and Jackson looked at Mark. Mark frowned and put down his bass. He wanted to follow you but Jaebum stooped him.

"She'll be back"

Jackson pouted "She seemed.. stress"

Mark sighed..

 

 

You sighed as you went down from your car. You leaned at your car and closed your eyes.. remembering the talk between you and your dad..

 

"Dad! I just can't trust that.. person!"

"Your grandpa trusts him and I do also trust him!"

"then what about me?! I just can't let someone unknown enter my life! and worse it'll be an arranged marriage!"

Your flexed his neck and sighed "Eun, pls listen~~"

"Will there be no other way? I don't want to live with some stranger! I don't ~~"

This time, your dad stopped you from saying anything "Your grandpa didn't trust the Tuan Family!"

You felt hurt.. knowing someone from your family didn't trust your boyfriend

"What? I.. I.. You also don't trust him, do you?"

One thing that your dad hates is hurting you but he didnt have any other choice. He looked at you and said "I'm sorry"

Your tears streamed down. Your mind became blank.. "I.. I need some time"

Your dad walked towards you and hugged you "My princess, we only want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter