Please Marry Me [Epilogue]

Can You Hear Me?

9 months have passed since they've gotten together and they can both say that they are undeniably happy with one another. Yongguk and Junhong fell into the comfortable rhythm of their relationship.

They'd text as much as possible since they still respected their privacy. Yongguk would join Junhong for dinner whenever he could and when Junhong was okay with it they'd go out for small amounts of time.

Their dates often consisted of small walks at the park or short visits to various coffee shops and ice cream parlors. It was no secret that Junhong had a sweet tooth so Yongguk liked to treat him.

Over the past months Junhong's interest towards music sky rocketed and he'd ask Yongguk as many questions as possible, satisfied even when the elder couldn't answer him efficiently.

They were at ease around one another and they enjoyed each other's presence, that was more than what they could've ever wished for in a relationship. Daehyun and Youngjae often teased them for being such an "old married couple" but they didn't care, it was kind of true after all.

 

Junhong felt something poking his forehead and he jolted awake, unaware of when he even began dozing off. When he blinked in order to refocus his vision he saw Yongguk smiling at him.

"Tired?" he nodded sleepily and yawned before stretching. Yongguk intertwines their fingers and Junhong looks at him with concern. It wasn't odd for them to hold hands but it was so sudden.

"I have something I want to tell you." Yongguk began and Junhong unconsciously reached for his notebook but the elder gently stopped him, taking hold of his other hand as well.

Judging by the smile on his face Junhong could tell Yongguk was excited, but he also seemed nervous for some reason. Junhong nodded and waited patiently for whenever his lover was ready.

"Remember when I taught you about beat and rhythm?" Yongguk begins slowly and Junhong nods. It was the first and only actual music lesson he received after all. 

Yongguk then placed Junhong's right hand over his chest letting the younger feel the soft thuds beneath his fingertips. Junhong held his breath and Yongguk smiled at him,

"Feel the beat of my heart and watch the rhythm of my words as I tell you... how much I love you." he gives the younger a shy smile and Junhong's eyes widen. 

He stops breathing for a moment and tears filled his eyes. It hadn't been the first time Yongguk had said these words to him, but this had to be the most intimate. Junhong smiled at him and imitated the action, placing Yongguk's hand over his own heart.

"I love you too." his voice was barely above a whisper and although it was rare, every time Junhong used his words Yongguk fell in love a little deeper. Yongguk grinned and he pulled Junhong into a warm embrace.

"Since you asked the question last time, it's my turn now." Yongguk said with an excited grin as he fumbled around in his pocket. Junhong raised an eyebrow and he pursed his lips before grabbing his notebook.

What else is there to ask?

Yongguk laughed and shook his head before he pulled a small velvet box out of his pocket. Junhong tensed up completely and his tears fell freely as Yongguk revealed twin silver bands sitting inside a plush cushion.

"Will you marry me?" Yongguk asked and Junhong didn't hesitate to nod his head. He threw his arms around Yongguk and cried into his shoulder. Junhong pulled away just for a second and he connected their lips.

 

Maybe they wouldn't ever understand one another completely.

But being together was more than enough, because, 

They were no longer alone.

 

Please Marry Me - CSP, Kuan, Slake, Jepp Blackman

 

-----------------------------

A/N (this fic is dedicated to my friend Ro ;D who actually sent me the drabble prompt LOL)

I ended on a cheesy note but y'all probably weren't expecting it LOL even tho the title spoiled it 

I didn't think I'd ever finish it tbh, and I'm surprised so many of you felt so much towards Junhong and his struggles

Thank you to all my commenters, readers, voters and subscribers~ 

It's a quick lil epilogue but I ain't about stretching things out so there you go :D

Tbh I didn't do well on the whole time span, the beginning was slow and the end chapters were a lil rushed. I just didn't want to drag out this story any longer, no matter how cute they are LOL sorry guys, that's my own faults as a loose authour aha. 

- Airi <3 

P.S. Also, I'd appreciate if all my silent readers left a lil comment <3 tell me how you liked it ^^ your opinions matter to me ehe. 

P.S.S. If you wanna read my other ongoing works here you go~ these are all Rated M

The Saltwater Room (banglo, daejae, himup. Fantasy), Le Noir (banglo, this one's messed up. )

If I Believe You (banglo, daejae, himup. Historical),