You're Pretty

Fragmentary

You're Pretty

LeoBin

★★★

Taekwoon's emotionless facade stayed in place despite his initial surprise at seeing a male fan in front of him.

Just like any other male celebrity, the idol duo, LR, didn't get many fans of the same gender - which was why Taekwoon was always taken aback when faced with a situation like this. 

The male fan fidgeted in front of him - biting his lips nervously, drawing Taekwoon's attention to the features that he hadn't taken the time to take in before. Taekwoon had to admit, this fan was slightly different - with his tall build, cute doe eyes, straight nose, and angular face framed with dark fluffy hair, Taekwoon would've mistaken him for an idol as well.

"Um..." the fan started to say as he raised his hand for the hi-touch. "... I-I think you're pretty." Then he stopped and his eyes widened. "I meant your voice! Your voice is pretty! I didn't mean you - well, not that you aren't, but... I mean I meant to say is I like how you sing and I just didn't know what word to use and pretty just came out and can you please forget what I said right now?" He finished - his face gradually becoming red throughout the whole rant.

Taekwoon had to resist the urge to let his smile show - trying to hide how endearing he found the other's blunder. He took the fan's surprisingly soft hand and held it tightly, momentarily marvelling at how his own hand practically swallowed his comparatively small one, watching the flush that decorated the guy's cheeks.

Cute. 

"Thank you." the vocalist said softly.

The fan reddened even more - if that was possible. A smile slowly crawling onto his lips as he bowed slightly - dimples appearing on his cheeks as he did so. 

After a moment, Taekwoon gently let go of the male's hand to sign his copy of LR's album. "What's your name?"

"W-what?"

"Your name." Taekwoon repeated, amusement coating his tone. "So I know who to address this to."

"Oh! Uhm, Hongbin is fine." The fan stammered.

Taekwoon signed the album quickly, adding a short message on the page before closing it and handing it back to Hongbin. He bowed and thanked Taekwoon with a shy smile before scurrying off. 

Taekwoon's gaze remained trained on his back as he left the stage to return to his seat, flipping through the photobook to get to the page that Taekwoon signed. The idol immediately knew that he reached the page when he abruptly stopped on his tracks and looked back to Taekwoon with wide, disbelieving eyes. His face turning an adorable shade of pink.

Taekwoon only smirked back in response, mischief in his eyes as he recalled the short message he wrote on the page.

'You're pretty too.'


A/N: It's fluffy I'm not even marginally sorry ahahjsdkag. This was actually another version of the same prompt given to me for Delete It