[] Lingerie

Fragmentary

Lingerie

Navi; LeoBin; HyuKen

Warning: Nothing explicit happens, but this is still

★★★

 

••••••••

NAVI

••••••••

 

Hakyeon knows that Wonshik likes to watch - watch him slowly put on the lace one piece at a time.

The blood red garter belt first, then the lacy red underwear that matches it. Hakyeon could feel Wonshik's eyes follow every movement - the way he gracefully bends over to pull up one leg of the sheer black stocking, and attach it to the garter belt. He could practically hear his low groan as he does the same on the other leg, bending over even more to let his lover have a perfect view of his .

He puts on a gossamer red robe, but leaves it open and untied, giving Wonshik a moment to drink in the sight. Hakyeon teasingly runs his hands up his waist, brushing his fingers up his chest, running it through his hair until his arms are artfully bent above his head. Then he arches his back in a way that emphasized the shape of his body, an action that always earns him a sound between a gasp and a moan from Wonshik.

When Hakyeon raises his slender legs to strap the heels, he would always look through his peripheral vision, watching Wonshik adjust his pants while biting his lips red. His feet braced on the floor, as if ready to spring up and march over to Hakyeon, and kiss him senseless. So Hakyeon waits - waits for Wonshik to finally give into the urge to come up to him and ravish him for hours. But for the mean time, there was no harm in teasing him even more.

 

••••••••

LEOBIN

••••••••

 

Taekwoon likes dressing Hongbin up in lingerie just as much as he likes taking them off of him.

Hongbin never had to put it on himself as Taekwoon always insists on pampering him.

It always starts with a warm bubble bath, with Taekwoon gently washing Hongbin's hair, drawing pleasured sighs from his lips. He would dry him up afterwards, then softly lather shaving cream on his legs as Hongbin sits on the edge of the bathtub. Taekwoon's lips brush against every smooth patch of skin revealed by the blade, making Hongbin tremble in his hold. His hands are light and warm as he spreads lotion afterwards - fingers lingering on the insides of Hongbin's thighs, thumb barely brushing against the most sensitive part of his body, making his lover squirm.

Then he slowly dresses him up - gently hooking the rose colored garter belt around his narrow waist, followed by the lace underwear of the same color, murmuring how the shade suits him. Hongbin's legs never fail to weaken when it comes to the stockings, so he sits on the bed as Taekwoon pulls the translucent material up his legs, following the trail of kiss he leaves on his skin, causing more shivers to travel up Hongbin's sensitive body. He tops it all off with a sheer white nightie, with a decoration of frills and flowers on the top. The material barely reaches Hongbin's thighs.

The moment he is done, Taekwoon pulls him into a deep, hungry kiss, before laying him down on the bed in full display before him.

 

••••••••

HYUKEN

••••••••

 

It is always playful between the two of them, despite the supposed sensuality of it.

Jaehwan would begin it under the pretense of wanting to model the lingerie for Sanghyuk - though they are both always aware of his true intention.

Dressed in a vibrant bathrobe, Jaehwan would make a show of putting on the undergarments without taking the robe off - only showing hints of skin that has Sanghyuk staring in spite of his amused chuckles. Jaehwan bends exaggeratedly as he slips on the bright lacy underwear, flipping the back of his bathrobe upward as he juts out his shapely and pulling on the flimsy piece of fabric, winking at Sanghyuk while wiggling his . Sanghyuk laughs, yet his eyes never leave the other's now covered behind. Jaehwan pulls aside the slit of the bathrobe and lifts his leg, propping it up on a chair before blowing a kiss at his boyfriend. Sanghyuk's grin is wide, yet his gaze is riveted to the gauzy material gradually running up Jaehwan's legs.

When Jaehwan dramatically whips off his bathrobe, Sanghyuk can't help wetting his lips as he finally catches sight of the wide garter belt around Jaehwan's waist, underneath the bright flimsy nightgown he already had on. Jaehwan sends him another wink, asking if he likes what he sees. In reply, Sanghyuk jumps to his feet, quickly crowding a giggling Jaehwan against the wall and lifting him to have his legs wrapped around his waist, then silencing his giggles with his lips.


A/N: I found these in a notebook and I don't even remember writing them lol. So I just fixed them a bit and decided to post coz why not. This is also a thread on my Twitter~