Chapter 2

The One Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

Lee Soojung never agreed to take pictorial of a person before except for in public places. Well, it was all like that after Mijoo had left her. It was strange how Soojung agreed to be working with this Twix brand and it was stranger because Soojung was against it in the beginning but changed her mind just the next day. Jisoo wondered what changed Soojung’s principle.

Soojung had a girlfriend namely Lee Mijoo. She loved taking picture of the younger girl and even displayed her photo of art on the wall of her working studio smartly in a frame. That was the same picture that caught Jihyo’s eyes as well as Momo’s. Mijoo’s absolute beauty was one of the contributing factors.

Nayeon was of course ecstatic to find out from Mina and Momo that Baby Soul had agreed to work with her brand and was being boatful about it on her girlfriend Jungyeon as well as her partner Jihyo. If Jihyo hadn’t known Jungyeon for years, she wouldn’t know Jungyeon was gritting her teeth in jealousy. But Jihyo did acknowledge about it and even Jungyeon’s intense glare on Nayeon could kill. Nayeon was surely oblivious about it.

On the other hand, it still didn’t make sense to Jihyo how Baby Soul could easily give in to work with them when she clearly reacted otherwise on her the day before. Jihyo almost felt like she just witnessed Lee Soojung’s doubled personality on different days or maybe she’s easily smitten over pretty girls like Mina and Momo. Jihyo wanted to strongly believe on the former thought but she felt the second thought was real.

While Momo stayed over at their main office, Nayeon accompanied by Jihyo and Mina as well as their model Tzuyu were at Find Your Soul Studio for the photo shoot as at promised date and time. Not long after Soojung agreed to be working with them, Nayeon wasted no time and just dealt with the older officially. They signed contracts and traded a few other promises like other business did and the meeting went smoothly. Nayeon was with Momo while Jihyo stayed at her office with Mina to check on their new purchased materials that just arrived.

Soojung was assisted by Jisoo with the lighting and her other staff - that if Jihyo remembered her name being told as – Jiyeon. Tzuyu was putting her make up on and being watched over by Nayeon and Mina by her side. Jihyo took that chance to go and have friendly chat with Jisoo and Jiyeon.

“I didn’t know you’re 25, I-I mean you looked so young compared to your real age!” Jihyo said referring to Jiyeon. The older girl had an angel-like smiling face that you would never get tired of. Jiyeon even always talked with her aegyo tone, something that came out naturally without faking it. Jihyo found it so pleasant. Oh yeah forgot to mention that Jiyeon and Nayeon were the same age.

Sweet Jiyeon flashed her toothy smile at Jihyo and Lord her eye-smile is to die for. Jihyo was thankful that she could keep her squeal in or else she would be embarrassed herself. Jisoo would occasionally join the chit chat while helping out Soojung on equipments.

On the other hand, Soojung was in the other side of the room checking her camera’s function. She sometimes glanced at the chit-chatting group of girls when she heard their laughter echoed in the room. It was not a strange sight for Soojung to see Jiyeon and Jisoo smiled and laughed brightly but it’s definitely the first time she saw Ms. Park Jihyo had a very bright expression on her face, which she never saw whenever they were in the same place.

She was thinking it was a beautiful sight and casually captured the scene on her camera for another functional trial. The picture turned out better than Soojung expected especially since Jihyo was captured in a full shot with her bright laugh and sparkling eyes while Jiyeon’s side profile as well as Jisoo’s back view managed to be caught in the camera. Soojung then decided to save the moment in her gallery and never deleted it, an instinct of a photographer.

When the older girl was immersed in checking out the newly photo that she took, a small smiled appeared on the corner of , which didn’t go pass by Jihyo. It was such a rare sight and she had dimple on her cheek. For the first time, Jihyo found Soojung’s presence in the same room as hers wasn’t intimidating and the bad thoughts regarding the older girl vanished subsequently.

*

Chou Tzuyu was born to be a perfect model. She had a perfect tall height, slender body, long hair and the most attractive part of her whole being was her beautiful face. Jihyo couldn’t stop staring at her in admiration. She was envious how could one be so perfect in everything and Tzuyu was so young too.

While the younger girl stood in the middle of the spotlight, Nayeon was cheekily taking pictures of Tzuyu through her phone to send it to Tzuyu’s sweetheart, Son Chaeyoung. Nayeon must be thinking of doing something evil, the right definition judging from Nayeon’s smirk that Jihyo could read. Mina was just silently following Nayeon’s doing as well. The younger girl wasn’t as pure as she seemed.

Jihyo observed the whole photoshoot session while sometimes glancing to look at Soojung’s reaction, but it seemed like the older girl hadn’t had a change of expression on her face. However Jihyo did admire at how skillful and professional Soojung was in her own profession.

Whenever the photographer commanded Tzuyu to do postures, despite her slow speaking voice, the respondent couldn’t seem to disobey her. Soojung got that aura that would scare people only with her serious face and no intonation voice. And that included Tzuyu.

They took a break and before Tzuyu changed into another outfit, they together observed the captured photos through the computer screen. Jihyo was doing the same thing too and was standing beside Soojung for monitoring. However the younger girl was too awkward to get closer to the screen monitor because she’s afraid if she did, her body would be in contact with the older and it’ll be plain awkward for her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter