Bromance

Sugakookie Drabbel Collection

Bromance

 

Fluff

Jungkook

Taehyung

Suga

BTS

Kihyun. Jeoheon mentioned

 

"Yah, Jungkook-ah, have you seen this? It was kind of old stuff, but I doubt you knew about it." 

 

Taehyung asked Jungkook while showing his phone screen to the younger member. 

 

"Eh? What is it? Can it wait?" Jungkook asked, confused. He was about to eat his dinner after KCON LA that held today, when Taehyung suddenly being random and asked him about something.

 

"It will only take seconds, come on!" Taehyung whined. 

 

Jungkook swallowed back his groan while he took Taehyung's phone. What is it that so important it can't wait for his dinner?

 

"So...? Did you know about it?" Taehyung asked in a teasing tone.

 

Jungkook just shrugged, trying to look careless. 

 

"No, I don't. Why is it so important though?"

 

Taehyung chuckled seeing Jungkook little frown while picking his food.

 

"Ah, is it not important? Really? Even when you seeing with your own eyes how Kihyun-hyung always tries to get Suga-hyung's attention on Music Show or something like that? Even today he patted Suga's , played confetti with him too. How cute."

 

Jungkook just shrugged while playing with his dinner.

 

"Ya! Don't play with your food and eat it. We have to go back soon!" Jin scolded them both from across the room.

 

"Yes, sorry!" Jungkook shouted a little and try to eat his food faster.

 

"Yah, stop messing with my head, hyung. Now because of you, I get scolded. This food taste weird." Jungkook whispered angrily at Taehyung.

 

"It's not my fault, you're the one who too possesive over Suga-hyung. But, isn't the thought of Suga-hyung and Kihyun-hyung on the Bromance show is interesting. I mean, when I went to filmed the show, it was really fun too! It must be really funny since Kihyun-hyung like to tease Suga-hyung, while Suga-hyung can be really loud when needed." Taehyung explained while imagining Kihyun and Suga on Bromance Show together.

 

Just as Taehyung end his long explanation, Suga walk to the room with Kumamon in his hand. 

 

"You bring your Kumamon to LA, hyung?" Jimin asked while eyeing Suga weirdly.

 

"No, Kihyun gave it to me," Suga answered innocently while going straight to Jungkook and Taehyung.

 

"Hi." He greets them both.

 

"Hi, hyung! So, Kihyun-hyung knows you like Kumamon?" Taehyung asked while eyeing Jungkook who keep avoid looking at Suga nor Taehyung.

 

"Yes, everyone knows though."

 

"But, do you know that he wants to film Bromance show with you if he got a chance to?" Jungkook suddenly asked earned a confused stare from Suga.

 

"Eh? I never knew about that one." Suga answered.

 

"This." Taehyung decided to show Kihyun's fansign post it from the fans who asked him who he wants to film Bromance Show with if he got to filmed the show.

 

"Ah, I never knew about it. I don't really interested to be on that show though. Jungkook and you are already on that show, I don't think our members gonna be there again." Suga explained while playing with his new Kumamon doll.

 

Jungkook sighed, "Aish, doesn't he know about you and me, hyung? Why do he said that?"

 

Suga stare at Jungkook weirdly. "Why he can't say that? I don't even said anything about you and Minwoo-sunbaenim on that show. So, don't be jealous brat right now Jungkook-ah." 

 

Tehyung gulped, "He knows because of me though, hyung. Don't get mad at him. You know how he is." Taehyung try to help Jungkook.

 

"Aish, it's okay Taehyung-ah. Suga-hyung always act like that even though I know he secretly happy if I'm jealous."

 

"Shut up!" Suga muttered with a blush on his face, he tried to put Kumamon infront of his face to hide his blushing.

 

Taehyung, Jungkook and the other members who secretly watching them just snickered at Suga's action. 

 

"You're so cute, no wonder Kihyun-hyung and Joeheon-hyung likes you though." Jimin said earned a glare from the youngest member.

 

"Ck, stop trying to make Suga hyung looks single you know, he's mine." Jungkook whined.

 

"Aw! How I wish that the both of you can be on that show, it must be interesting since the fans gonna be like "Awkward!" while you're both are actually the most chill and chessiest couple I've ever seen." Taehyung said,

 

"Yes, and the fact that they always drop subtle hint to each other, stare at each other specially you Jungkook, is sickening sweet too!" Jimin added earned a nodded from other members including Jungkook.

 

"It's okay, me and Suga hyung have that crazy chemistry between us though not everyone see," Jungkook stated proudly.

 

"Did you just quote Troye Sivan's song?" Rap Monster chuckled.

 

"Well, can you all stop talking about my relationship and finish your dinner?" Suga protested still with his blushing face. 

 

"Aw~ Cute couple!" Taehyung tease. "How I wish I ship you guys."

 

"You don't?" Jungkook asked Taehyung while Suga keep trying to fan his red face.

 

"No, I ship Taegi."

 

"Yah!" "W-what?"

 

Taehyung run from Jungkook while the other members just laugh seeing Jungkook and Taehyung running around. 

 

P.s 

I'm sorry if i seem to make all of my drabbles revolve around them being jealous, I just found this kind of thing is cute. Hope you don't mind.

I also can't get over the Kihyun and Suga things too, esp at KCON LA, Suga was so cute. >//<

I hope I can bring out a new genre soon. 

Thank you for all the comments! ^^