SugaMon

Sugakookie Drabbel Collection

SugaMon


Fluff-(PG)

Suga
Jungkook
Jimin
V


“Taehyung-ah, do you ever wondered why fans like to match us with each other rather than with other girl groups or.. boy groups?” Jimin asked Taehyung when all the maknae line were chilling in the living room.

The maknae line was enjoying their current day off and busying themselves with game and all the dramas they can’t watch because of their packed schedule. 

Taehyung just shrugged while keeping his eyes on the game he playing with Jungkook. 

“Ow! Why you always win, Jungkook-ah? Not fair!”

Taehyung whined and hits Jungkook out of frustration. Jungkook just laughed at his hyung’s weird act. 

“What about you, Jungkook-ah? Why do you think fans do that?” Jimin asked again with a serious face on while munching on his snack. 

“Hmm.. I never thought about it, hyung. Why does it matter though?” Jungkook asked and stop his game to sit beside Jimin and stole some of Jimin’s.

“Hey! That’s mine!” Jimin protested and hurried to protect his snack.

Taehyung just laughed seeing Jimin and Jungkook bickering like usual. He sat himself beside Jimin and join Jungkook annoy Jimin.

“Yah you two! Stop it! Help me!” Jimin screaming and laughing at the same time as Jungkook and Taehyung team up to tickle Jimin on the couch. 

Suga just woke up when he heard loud noises from the living room.

He came out of his room, yawned and rubbed his eyes to shrug the sleep off.

“What are you guys doing? It’s too early to be that loud. You disturbs other members.” Suga scold them and glare at them one by one. 

“Hyung, don’t be angry. We do nothing but take Jimin’s mind off of that ridiculous curiosity.” Taehyung explained with Jimin and Jungkook who nodded rapidly at Taehyung’s explanation. 

“Yes, yes.” Jimin and Jungkook shouted at the same time.

Suga winced at their loud voice. “Aish, stupid. Don’t shout at me.” 

He then decided to join them and sit on the other couch beside the maknae line.

Jungkook stand from his place and join Suga on the other couch.

“You always forgot about us whenever Suga hyung is near.” Taehyung protested.

Jimin just laughed at Taehyung’s jealousy. “Ah! Suga hyung!” called Jimin.

“Hm?” Suga mumbled while keeping his eyes on the TV.

“Do you ever wondered why the fans like to pair all of us in this group, and not with other girl groups or boy groups, hyung?”

Suga shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe because we’ve been around each others every single time it easier to pair us with each other than with any other groups.” 

Jimin nodded. “Ah, that’s make sense.”

“Your question doesn’t make sense. Why do you asked about it though? Do you want to get paired of with that Twice members or who is it.. ah! Red velvet group?”

Jungkook laughed at Suga, while Jimin got red on the face. 

“You know that’s not what I meant hyung. I, purely, just curious.” 

“But, do you have any favorite pairing, hyung?” Taehyung asked while leaning his face closer to Suga. 

“Yah, V hyung! You’re too close!” Jungkook frowned upon seeing V leaned closer to Suga. 

Suga pat Jungkook’s knee knowingly. 

“I do have one.”

Maknae line look at Suga with a shocked face. 

“Who?” they asked.

“Sugamon.” 

Jimin raised his eyebrow. “Wait. Is that your and Rap Monster hyung pairing’s name?”

V looks at Suga with disappointment. “Eih, hyung. You can’t create more drama, hyung. If Jin hyung knows—”

“Yah! Yah! Who said anything about me and Rap Monster?” 

Jungkook who’ve been silent since Suga answered the question look up to him. “But.. you said that it was Sugamon, right?”

Suga nodded. “Yes. But, it was me and Kumamon.” He explained with a chuckle. 

The maknae line just rolled their eyes when they realized that Suga just playing around. 

“You’re so annoying, hyung! We’re serious here!” V playfully glared at Suga. 

Suga just laughed harder seeing the maknae line’s faces. 

“You don’t like Sugakookie, hyung?” Jungkook decided to test the water. 

“Very subtle, Kookie. Very subtle.” Jimin groaned. 

Jungkook blink innocently. “What? It’s pure curiosity, right?” 

“Lame excuses.” Added V. 

Suga smiles gently at Jungkook. “Of course I like Sugakookie.” 

Jungkook was about to smile widely—

“But, not as much as I love Sugamon. Have you seen the edited picture of me and Kumamon? It was really cute! Oh! Right, I should show you guys. Wait, I left my phone in my room. I’ll take it first, then I’ll show you!” 

Without waiting for any responses, Suga got up and jog to his room. 

V and Jimin was about to open their mouth, but Jungkook already cut them off.

“Don’t say anything. I refused to believe I lost to a freaking stuffed doll.” 

V and Jimin just snickered seeing Jungkook’s pouty face.