Night Filming

Sugakookie Drabbel Collection

Night-Filming

Fluff 

Suga

Jungkook 

 

Jungkook was about to open their apartment’s door before Jin’s voice stopped him.

 

“Jungkook-ah, where are you going? It’s already late.” Jin asked him with a worried face. Today and 2 days later is a days-off for BTS. They need to get a rest before they have to continue their concert.

 

“Ah, Jin-hyung. What are you doing there?”

 

Jin glared at Jungkook for ignoring his question. Such a lame way for avoiding question, Jin thought.

 

“I’m thirsty, I went down to take a drink and found you here, not in your room resting but about to go somewhere at freaking 3 in the morning. Now, stop avoiding my question. Where are you going to?”

 

Jin asked while crossing him arms in front of his chest and preparing himself to nag Jungkook about getting a rest.

 

“Ah- I just.. You know—”

 

Jin looked at Jungkook with questioning face.

 

“I don’t know what are you rambling about Jungkook. Get to the point, it’s late. You should be in your room and go to sleep, you need to rest. It’s not often we got a days-off.”

 

Jungkook sighed. “I know, hyung. But I need to go, like real quick. I’ll be home tomorrow morning. I promise!”

 

“Morning!?”

 

“Aish, what’s with the shouting here. I need to sleep, you know.” RapMonster protest while rubbing his eyes.

 

“Hey! Don’t blame me! Look! Jungkook was about to go at freaking 3 in the morning when he can actually use this time to rest and—

 

RapMonster stop Jin rambling with a long groan.

 

“Hyung! Why are you so clueless? He want to company Suga. Suga is filming his MV right now. I’m pretty sure, he want to company his petite fragile boyfriend.” RapMonster .

 

Jin looked at Jungkook and RapMonster. “Eh? Really? Ah, why don’t you just said it then Jungkook. You make me worried.”

 

“You don’t even give me a chance to speak properly without cutting me out, hyung.” Jungkook muttered quietly.

 

Jin just rolled his eyes at Jungkook’s quite protest. “Okay then. You better go now, and please drive carefully, it’s already too late.”

 

“And you, RapMonster go back to sleep!” Jin nagged both of  them.

 

“Such a mother!” RapMonster teased Jin. “Be careful, Jungkook.” After giving his farewell, RapMonster turn back to his room with a long yawn.

 

Jungkook just rolled his eyes seeing Jin and RapMonster interaction.

 

“I’ll go now, hyung. See you later.”

 

Meanwhile..

 

“Cut!”

 

“Good job, everyone! Thank you!”

 

Suga bowed to every staff he met with a wide smile. He can’t describe how happy he is to be able to wrap up his MV filming. His mixtape is planned to be released on early August and he can’t be more proud of himself than right now.

 

“Good job, you too! I guess you can rest right now. The manager will pick you up half an hour later.” Stylist noona said to him while helping him wipe his sweat out.

 

“Okay, thank you noona.” Suga answered with a relief smile.

 

He might be happy right now, but still he need to rest. It such a relief that Big Hit gave them a 3 days-off, they really need it.

 

Suga then walking to the corner of the waiting room. It’s a little but uncomfortable to be sleeping on the couch, still it’s better than nothing.

 

Suga was about to sleep when his phone ringing in the mini table beside the couch.

 

“What? Who’s calling at this kind of hour?” He groaned before he get up and took his phone.

 

“Jungkookie?” he muttered while seeing Jungkook’s name on his phone.

 

“Hallo?”

 

“Hyung! Are you done filming right now?”

 

“Ah, yes. What are you doing there? Why are you still up until now?”

 

“I was driving right now, hyung.”

 

“Driving? Where do you think you’re going at this hour? It’s already too late, you know.”

 

“I wanna see you, hyung.”

 

Suga face gone red within second. “Bastard, what are you even talking about. I’m already done with the filming. I’ll be there in one or two hours. We can go out tomorrow afternoon. It’s like 3 morning here.”

 

“I can’t wait for one or two hours to meet you, hyung.”

 

“Don’t overact, Jungkook. You know I need to wait for manager.”

 

“You don’t need manager.”

 

“What? Of course I need him. I don’t bring my car here.”

 

“I know, that’s why I’m outside your door now.”

 

“What!?” suga shout in surprise.

 

“Open the door, hyung.” Jungkook said then hang up his call.

 

“Did he just hang up on me? Stupid.”

 

Suga nimble his lower lips, confused. Did Jungkook really outside his room right now? But what’s he doing?

 

He then decided to just see it for himself then open his room’s door.

 

He just sigh in annoyance when he sees no one. “Just like I thought..”

 

He just about to turn around when a pair of arms engulfed him from behind. “Hyung!”

 

Suga turn around in surprised. “Jungkookie! You’re really here!”

 

Jungkook laughed. “Of course I am. Why would I lie to you?”

 

Suga just shrugged. “I don’t know. Teasing me, maybe?”

 

“No, I do not. Here. Foods. I’m sure you forgot to eat. Here, eat it.”

 

“But, manager is about to come, like—10 minutes from now.”

 

“No, hyung. I already told him that I’m going to pick you up.”

 

“Aish, okay okay. How about we go home now then I’ll eat at apartment.”

 

“Okay, I’ll be there to watch you so you can lie to me. You have to eat.”

 

Suga laugh fondly at Jungkook’s worried face. “I know. Let’s go home.”

 

BTS’ apartment

 

“Jungkook!” Suga whined seeing Jungkook who just sleeping around comfortably on his bed.

 

“Yes, hyung?” Jungkook answered while blinking innocently at him.

 

“Don’t look at me like that. What are you doing in my bed? We need to eat right? Let’s go to the dining room.”

 

“Too lazy. I like your bed, hyung. It’s comfortable and it smells like you.”

 

Jungkook groaned while hugging Suga’s pillow.

 

“Yah! That’s creepy!”

 

Jungkook laugh while avoiding Suga’s hit. “You just eat there, hyung. I’m gonna update something on our twitter.”

 

“At this hour?”

 

“Yes, so they know not only you that got less sleep, but Jungkook here is the same.”

 

“Bastard. They will not thinking that we spent time together. They probably thought that you’re with V or Jimin.” Suga said with a bitter smile.

 

Jungkook come over to Suga’s side and side-hug him. “Nah, whatever they’re thinking about is none of our business, right? You told me that. Now, just enjoy your time with me. Professional entertainer.”

 

“Is there a hidden innuendo?”

 

“Nah, you too tired for that, hyung.”

 

“Yah! ert bastard!”

 

“Love you too hyung!”

 

A/N

Too excited to heard about Suga's mixtape, then JK's sudden uploaded of his short videos.
I like to think and imagined that JK's sudden upload is to cheer his Suga up, you know his mixtape is about to drop all the expectation must be a burden for him. Even though the time difference is so wide. 
Delulu mind wants what it wants. 
Enjoy!