Low-key Jealous

Sugakookie Drabbel Collection

Low-key Jealous

Fluff : PG 

Suga

Jungkook

Jimin

 

Suga walked around in his room with a frown on his face. He can’t get over the image that keep replaying on his head.

 

Jungkook laughed out loud while seeing Jimin with his pouting-face. Jimin’s face is full with a lot of marker’s from Jungkook.  

 

“Yah! Don’t you dare laugh at me Jungkook! Now, help me!”

 

“You can’t blame me for laughing, hyung! Did you see your face? It’s hilarious!”

 

“It’s all your fault! This mark won’t washed off Jungkook!” whine Jimin.

 

Jungkook who feel guilty after pranking his hyung then decided to help Jimin out. He walk to Jimin with a wide smile plastered on his face.

 

“Relax, hyung. I guess you need to scrub it a little bit harder.” Said Jungkook while looking at Jimin face to investigate it.

 

“Ah, really? Aw! But, if I scrub it harder, my face surely will scratch. As an idol, that is so unacceptable.”

 

Jungkook just shakes his head seeing Jimin’s pouting face.

 

“Nah, it’s not gonna scratch hyung. Let me scrub it for you. Take it as an apology.”

 

“Okay.” agreed Jimin.

 

Jungkook took the little handkerchief and walked closer to Jimin.

 

He scrub it gently before he slowly tries to scrub it harder.

 

“Aw! Aw! Jeong Jungkook! Can you do it more gently please?”

 

“Yah, shut up hyung. I’m trying to do it as gently as I can.”

 

Jimin glared at Jungkook while mumbling softly. “I’m still your hyung, bastard. Aw!”

 

Jungkook laugh a little at that while keep scrubbing his hyung’s face.

 

Jungkook then slowly take Jimin face closer. “What are you doing?” Jimin said while panicking a little.

 

“Ssst. I need to scrub this part.” Jungkook slowly holding Jimin’s face closer. Jungkook bringing their face together while stuck his tongue out in concentration.

 

“Jungkook..”

 

“Stop thinking about it, Suga. Aish! I’ll go crazy.”

 

Suga grab a handful of his hair out of frustration. He tried to tell himself that I doesn’t matter if the maknae does actually have something going on with Jimin. It’s not his business.

 

But, why does he have this little uneasy feeling in him. Like, there’s something wrong with the thought of Jungkook and Jimin together.

 

“Whatever. I have something more important to think about.”

 

He decided to let his mind rest. He took his phone and headphone out before he wear his favorite jacket and beanie.

 

He walked out of his room with headphone already on his ears. He just about to play his music when Jungkook suddenly hold his hand.

 

“Yah! Suga-hyung! Where are you going?” asked Jungkook, he’s still in his previous outfit.

 

So, he’s still in the bathroom with Jimin, then. Suga thought bitterly. Whatever.

 

“Nowhere. I just need to clear my head. See you.” answer Suga coldy.

 

“Wait, hyung. I know what you’re thinking.”

 

Suga look at Jungkook weirdly. “What?”

 

Then, surprisingly Jungkook hold Suga’s face closer to his face and rest their forehead together.

 

“This thing. It’s different if I do it with you, hyung. With Jimin-hyung, I only do it for the sake of helping him washed the marker of his face. That hyung hopeless. Beside, it was my fault too. But. With you, I can’t help it.”

 

Suga look up at Jungkook with a glazed eyes. His face heating up. He pretty sure his face is as red as tomato.

 

What the hell does this kid thinking. His face is too close. And, what the hell Suga, it’s not the right time to be nervous. It’s just Jungkook.

 

“You can’t help, what?”

 

Jungkook smile genuinely. “I can’t help but fall for you.”

 

“Bastard.”

 

Jungkook just laugh at Suga’s reaction.

 

“You’re too cute.”

 

Jungkook peck Suga’s lips softly. “See you.”

 

Suga just stand there shocked.

 

“That bastard.”

 

He can’t help it but still smiles a little bit. He touch his lips gently. “Annoying.”

 

He just shakes his head and play his playlist in his phone and walked out of their apartment with a wide smile on his face.