Wedding

Nana's Private War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The room spun around as Nana stumbled on her heels. She then grasped Park Chanyeol’s arm firmly since she feared falling flat on her face.   He held her tightly against him and she could hear his heart pounding against her ear.  His chest pillowed her head and again she found his strong arms comforting.  Her mind stupidly thought about her own failed confession to T.O.P.   What was she thinking?

“Saranghaeyo.”

Why was she confessing to the wrong man again?  How many wrongs made a right?  Karl Lagerfeld now thought that she loved him.  Omo, he knew Korean and now he thought that he confessed to her donsaeng.  Silly old ahjussi!  She loved T.O.P.  instead. 

Her donsaeng proved helpful in precarious situations since without him she couldn’t have closed the show. 

Chanyeol escorted her back to the dressing room and waited outside until she changed into a silk blue backless gown for the wedding. 

“Are you ready noonim?”

“I am,”  Nana said as she opened the door.  Chanyeol blushed bashfully.  

“Is it too much?”

“No, it’s just right,”  he said as he extended his hand.  She grabbed his hand tightly fearing to fall off her stiletto heels again and together they walked outside into the drizzling rain.  Chanyeol covered her head with his tuxedo jacket.  When they arrived to the front of the Grand Palais, he hailed a cab for her.

“Are you coming too?  I mean.  I don’t want to go alone and see him married off.”

Chanyeol nodded as he opened the cab door.  “I’ll go with you to the wedding."

Suddenly, Baekhyun closed an umbrella and slid in the back of the cab seat.  “I’ll carry your bag,”  Baekhyun interrupted. “I’m really good at that.” 

Nana laughed. 

“Are you a professional wedding crasher too?”  

“Huh?  I might not have a wedding invitation, but many famous supermodels and idols are going.  I bet you know some of them.”

“I thought that you were going to be my date too,”  Nana pouted.

“You got two dates for the price of one,”  he added. 

 

Fifteen minutes later, the cab dropped them off in front of  the Eiffel Tower.  Nana thought that it was a perfect setting for a wedding as the iron lattice tower glistened  against the purple sunset. 

Chanyeol opened the car door and Nana stepped out the car.  Baekhyun followed carrying Nana’s sapphire clutch.    

Underneath a white tent, Park Bom twirled around in a mini weddi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter