Waterfall

Tick Tack, Tick Tack (sequel to Club Neverland)

 

{Kevin}

"Ughhhh.." I panted and collapsed on the floor again. Soohyun had us spend the whole day covering the other half of the outskirts. We still hadn't found anything yet.. Just dirt and grass everywhere..

 

"Hyung... I'm tired..." I pouted. "Can I rest for just a moment? You can wake me up." I asked.

 

"Fine...." Soohyun agreed regretfully.

 

"Great, first I'm going to go use the bathroom." I walked through some trees and bushes. I stood there and I heard rushing water, after I finished my business I went looking for it.

 

And there was this giant waterfall.. When I looked around for Eun Mi, nothing was there, but I did notice the main gate was on my left..

 

Frick Dara was telling the truth that time.. We should have listened. Or something.

 

I dipped my hands in to wash my face then went back to call the others.

 

"Guys.. I found it..." I smirked, leading the way back to the waterfall.

 

"Okay, now what.." Dongho said.

 

"When someone performs on stage, it seems rather effortless. But the truth, it takes 110% effort not on the stage.." Dara's singsong voice came back.

 

"That was such an awkward sentence.." Kiseop said.

 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

 

"Well, instead of saying not on stage she could have said backstage or behind the curtain....." Kiseop drifted off staring at the waterfall.

 

"Oh God... How do we get up there??" AJ asked.

 

"No idea.. But I'm sure it's right.." Kiseop said.

 

"Guys, okay am I missing something?" I asked.

 

"Backstage or behind the curtain. Isn't a waterfall like a big curtain of water?" Kiseop pointed.

 

"Uh huh..... Oh! There must be something behind it..." I figured it out.

 

"Yes, but now we have to figure out how to get up there.." AJ muttered.

 

"We could climb.. We could try jump through the waterfall but without knowing what's behind it is dangerous." Kiseop pointed out the options.

 

Oh jeez... I walked into the water and whispered something, looking for a response.

 

"Yes, Prince Kevin." I heard something say in a low voice behind me.

 

It was like a water dragon, it lurked in the water?? That's scary...

 

"I don't lurk. I protect the water from evil creatures I ensure it's peace and that everyone may always have a fun time here." he said reading my mind.

 

"I'm sorry for thinking that and sorry for disturbing you. But we have a question." I lowered my head a little.

 

"You want to know what's behind the waterfall." he said as a statement than a question. I nodded. "Behind the waterfall is a cave, I don't know what is in the cave though. The fastest way to get there is to teleport." the dragon said then waved his head to the side. He opened the waterfall to show exactly where the cave was. "Here, you can teleport now and know exactly where it is." he said.

 

"Thank you for your help, water dragon. I will make sure you will meet the princess after we rescue her." I bowed and nodded to the others. In a blink, we were on the ledge in front of the cave and the dragon let the water fall back and I saw him glide back into the water.

 

"Great.. It's pitch black in there.. Now what.." Dongho said.

 

"Gosh, Dongho.. Just because you are the maknae doesn't mean you can keep being so cynical." I led the way inside.

 

{Dara}

That's cheating... They can't just ask some random creature to help them!!

I have to tell mom...

THIS

IS

NOT

FAIR!!!

 

{Kevin}

I noticed Dara clenched her fists out of the corner of my eye.

 

Hmm... Little Miss Perfect seems angry..

 

Author's Note:

woot woot!! double update!!

i think i failed with this riddle.. :////

but i brought in a water dragon. :D

hehehe :3333 idk felt like this needed more fantasy~~ :D

anyway.. :DDD enjoy!! ^^V