Surprise!!!!

So I Fell In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gosh! I must be deaf already," Baekhyun mumbles to himself as he shakes his head side to side to clear his ears on his way out of the movie theater.

 

Baekhyun didn't even understand half of the lines the actors were saying because everytime Chanyeol appears on the screen, everyone was screaming. Okay, so maybe he screamed once too. Okay, make it twice. Okay, make it more than that. Baekhyun lost track how many times his heart fluttered at the sight of Chanyeol on the big screen. Each smirk, each smile, just hearing his deep voice made him squirm on his seat. He couldn't believe it himself. Baekhyun came to watch and support his Shanshan noona just like all the times he did on her other movies but this one was different.

 

This time, it isn't Shanshan noona who's making him scream. It is Park Chanyeol. The guy he was supposed to hate. The guy he thought would snatch his Shanshan noona away from him. The guy who wore his bunny headband. The guy who stared and smiled at him from the stage. The guy who just made Baekhyun feel all these weird feelings in his chest. Sure, he undoubtedly loves his Shanshan noona, but the way Chanyeol is making him feel is incomparable. Baekhyun is terrified. He felt confused. Chanyeol is definitely making him feel new things. The way his heart would beat rapidly whenever their eyes met. The way he couldn't take his eyes away from Chanyeol. The way his stomach stirred everytime Chanyeol smiled at him. Baekhyun couldn't believe he would actually feel this way for the tall guy with yoda ears.

 

Then the kissing scene came. Baekhyun swore he would close his eyes when that part came but he doesn't know what took over him because he stared at Chanyeol the whole time. The way Chanyeol smiled before he leaned in to kiss Shanshan, the way he moved his lips against Shanshan’s, the way he on Shanshan's bottom lip. Baekhyun held his neck as he gulps. He felt his throat getting dry at the scene. No, he isn't supposed to get . He really isn't but Baekhyun couldn't help himself. Damn, he couldn't even close his mouth. Baekhyun was supposed to hate this scene but somehow he found himself focused on it.

 

Baekhyun mentally facepalms as he recalls everything that happened while he was watching the movie, all the weird feelings he got while Chanyeol was there on the screen. "Aish, get a grip Baekhyunnie! Chanyeol's too perf-"

 

"Excuse me, sir? Are you Byun Baekhyun?" Baekhyun is beyond thankful when a girl suddenly cuts him off before he blurts out something he isn't supposed to admit yet. Yet? Baekhyun thinks he's going crazy.

 

"Uh, Mister Byun?" The girl asks him again.

 

Baekhyun shakes his head to shake the weird thoughts away. He finally looks at the girl and clears his throat, "Yes? That's me. Do I know you?" Baekhyun asks the girl who seem to be a staff of the movie theater judging from her uniform.

 

The girl smiles at Baekhyun. "No, sir. I work here. Do you still have your ticket with you, sir?

 

Baekhyun raises his eyebrow questioningly. "Uh, yes. It's here." Baekhyun says as he fishes out his ticket from his pocket. The girl takes it and started checking it. Baekhyun has no idea what the girl is doing and what does his ticket have to do with the girl. Baekhyun wants to go home already and tell his best friend, Kyungsoo, everything that has happened to him today. He's going to scream, Baekhyun thinks as he imagines telling his best friend about how he met The Park Chanyeol in person. He knows how Kyungsoo is a big fanboy of Chanyeol. "Huh! That's what you get for choosing to watch with your boyfriend than with me!" Baekhyun mumbles to himself when the girl starts speaking again.

 

"That's it, sir! Congratulations! You’ve won on our promo!" The girl say with a big smile on her face as he hands Baekhyun's ticket back. Baekhyun takes it and stares at the girl before asking, "Huh?"

 

"You're the lucky winner of our promo, sir! You're really lucky!"

 

"W-what promo? I-i didn't join anything. I think you're mistaken." Baekhyun says, giving a confused smile to the girl.

 

"It's an electronic raffle, sir. Once you buy a ticket for So I Married An Anti-Fan, you get an entry. Our computer, picked your ticket number during the raffle, sir. Congratulations!" The girl squeals at him and Baekhyun's mouth slacks open.

 

"Are you sure? Oh my god! Are you sure it's me?" Baekhyun asks the girl as he points at himself. "Is it really me? Oh my god! What's the price? Do I get a house? A car? Oh my god! Perfect! I've always wanted a car!" Baekhyun starts to squeal when the girl interrupt him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter