Fateful first meeting

So I Fell In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today's the day, Baekhyun squeals to himself. Today is the day he's gonna see his idol. Baekhyun has been waiting for this day since he became a fan of Yuan Shanshan.

 

Yuan Shanshan, his beautiful and talented noona, the epitome of perfection to Baekhyun. The reason Baekhyun is dressed in tight jeans, pink sweater and a bunny headband on his head. The sweater he's wearing he bought from Shanshan's auction of old clothes. Baekhyun remembers screaming when the pink sweater was declared sold to him. It was Baekhyun's happiest day. Well that was before today, because today, he is finally going to meet the subject of his dreams.

 

The bunny headband has nothing to do with Shanshan though. Baekhyun just adores bunnies and he thinks it would be cute to give it to his Shanshan noona on their first meeting. He blushes at the thought of Shanshan noona wearing the bunny headband and flaunting it for all the world to see.

 

Baekhyun is busy daydreaming again when he suddenly collides with something broad and hard. Stupid Baekhyun running into a wall again, he thinks as he looks at the wall. Well, the wall is definitely tall because Baekhyun looks up and up some more to find a red mop of hair, and that's when the wall suddenly turns around to look at him. It's not a wall. It's Park Chanyeol.

 

Park Chanyeol.

 

"Park Chanyeol?" Baekhyun looks at him with wide eyes. He chokes on his food and starts coughing. This can't be real. This can't be the real Park Chanyeol he's facing right now. He coughs some more until he felt a big hand on his back, tapping him.

 

"Are you okay?" a deep, velvety voice asks him. Baekhyun is positive this isn't Chanyeol because actor Park Chanyeol has an irritatingly deep voice. He looks up at the man and covers his mouth in surprise. This is definitely THE PARK CHANYEOL, Baekhyun almost screams.

 

The Park Chanyeol. Famous Idol turned to Actor. Shanshan noona's love interest in her movie, So I Married an Anti-fan. He doesnt know much about the guy because he hates him. He hates the fact that he is taller than him, his aura oozing with manliness, his face full of charm, his lips so full and- Baekhyun shakes his head, getting irritated. No, he can't accept Chanyeol's perfection. He is just a giant with big ears.

 

Park Chanyeol! You're the one who kissed my Shanshan noona! I hate you! Shanshan noona is mine! Get that into your big, yoda ears, Baekhyun mutters to himself as he glares at Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun didnt realize they were standing so close until Chanyeol's hand left his back and took a step back just to scoot down and look at him questioningly. "Excuse me? Did you say something?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter