Only mine

Bangtan One shot collection

 

Author Notes:  Hello I am Red_Black_White feel free to call me Pan. So yea anyway I decided that Tae should be a ert/ caring only for Kookie of course. And Kookie should be a Stubborn but very innocent person. So relax and read this one shot  ٩(๑>◡<๑)۶


☘Taehyung POV👑
They are at a cafe 

You are the most beautiful person in the world. Everywhere time I look at you...you are radiant. When I make you blush I feel proud that I did that.  Why is that? I can't go no with out missing you? I lost myself in my thought just by looking at you.

"Can I kiss you Tae?" My boyfriend asked.(so much for being innocent)Which surprised me cause he so innocent and I'm usual the one who say this."You don't want To?"

"No I do...but why you are you asking?" I said. As I pecked his soft lips. 

"no reason" JungKook was definitely lying. His face is red for some reason. 

"what is it?  Do you want me to tickle you? Hmmm" I brought my fingers out and reached for his stomach.  And held onto his waist." Tell me or I'll start!"

"Arraso*Sigh* it just that do you think the waitress is cute?" He asked. I brust jato laughter. 

"you know I'm Gay right?" 

JungKook started playing with his fingers. noding to what I had said.

"Plus I only see Jeon,  Jungkook in my eyes." I held his face and stared into his black orbs. Which made me blush a bit." I only love you. You excepted my flaws saying 'I was one of akind' remeber Love?" I mentally hit myself thinking how did I become this cheesy.

"Really?" he asked. 

"Of course their is only one Jeon, Jungkook who can make my heart beat." 

"*Blush* your weird!"

"But you love me?"

"*Blush* In your dreams Tae!"

"But babe this is reality I even have a voice recording of you saying'Tae ahhh I love ahh you...so go Faster ahh'

"*Blush until Tomato state* Where did you get that?? And you recorded us doing the deed? " JungKook held yelled and held whispered. Plus hiting my shoulder.

"No not your sweet lwed words. Plus I have proof so you love me don't yah?"

"Kim, Taehyung are you black mailing me? " he yelled.  Which made everyone stare at us and he sat feeling embarrassed.

"Maybe?"

"This brat! I may like you but only this much" he said as he made his thump and finger Pinch each other.

"but this not even .0001 percent" I protest. 

"but I love you this much." He kissed me.

"so you do love me? I see you I see you" 

"now I regret my decision.*Sigh*"

 


Please farther enjoy our One shot. I know this was short sorry if any are expected longer ones.
Also check out ought instagram: S.PMui_Design