Namjin JinxSpatual part 2

Bangtan One shot collection

Jinxspatual part 2

~Namjoon POV~
Jin and Namjoon walked out of their Showers

"Yebo want me to go ask Tae to cook us some food?" I asked.  Jin sheepishly nods for response.

I walked outta of our shared bedroom to go inside the famous TaeKook duo room. But before I walk JK like I own the place...I knock because I have Manners. 

"Come in!" JungKook yelled. I walked inside to see empty cans or soda and chips bags all around them.  As they play their dynasty 7 game. 

"Why is the floor so dirty last time I came In it was neater than Hoseok room.  Which is saying alot cause he's a neat freak and so are both of Yah! " I yelled. They just 90 degree bow and start clean up. "And Taehyung-ah please cook some porridge for all of us who clearly haven't ate!"

"Nae" Taehyung said.

I left them alone to clean up the mess in their rooms. So I could go back to cuddling Seokjin


~JungKook POV~

"Hyung can I help you cook I'm bored from winning." I winned and cutley pouted. Taehyung couldn't help adoring me after that. 

"you can help cut some vegetables" Taehyung said. Is their Vegetable in Porriage I never knew I only tenner meat. 

We headed to the kitchen to clean our dirty hands. Then started washing some Veggies and Some Chicken . 

"You can cut these and I'll cut the meat! " Taehyung said.  

I started choping the green onion, garlic, and the parsley. Taehyung hope did the Chicken evenly and kinda small so that we could fit them in this medium size pot. 

"Can I wash the rice?" I asked.  Taehyung only hummed. So I washed the rice and give it to Taehyung. 

(Imma gonna skip this part cause it's kinda boring)

"Who ever wants chicken porridge come get it while it's hot!" I yelled.  Everyone came and sat around the table to eat. 

"Tae your cooking is getting better and better.!" Jin said proudly. Yes I made my Bts Eomma proud. #Goalaccomplish "By the way who took my Spatual I know one of you took it and I'm going to beat it outta of you if you don't tell me!" Jin said in a storm voice.

" It was Hoseok! " Yoongi yelled.  I know he doesn't get hit 3 times a day by Jin.  Even without the Spatual it hurts like hell. 

"it wasn't me it was probably Jimin or you Yoongi you two got hit by Jin today or almost for Jimin. " Hoseok said.  

"Nope I cross my heart that I was nursing Yoongi aching head. So it wasn't Yoongi or me" Jimin said politely. While eating the portage.  

"And it couldnt have us either Me and Kookie slept almost the whole day...and we played video games until Namjoon came.  And told me to cook and Kookie helped me. So it wasn't either of us. " Taehyung said

We all look at Hoseok. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Damn look at the face tho it's so funny. I brush in laughter so everyone else except and angry Jin and a Scared Horse.

"Give me my Spatual or you get a beating you will never forget." Jin said sternly.

"Arraso here I'm sorry for taking it... It's just that stop hitting us.  We are all grown man who wants to be treated like one...so could you stop hitting us.  We would like it if you would tell us what we did and how to fix our mistake.  You know? " Hoseok man you screwed.  I hope you Rest in peace Bruh.

"Oh okay I'll try." Jin said sadly. Now look what you done Hoseok you made him sad.

"It's not like we don't learn anything for you beatings..." Yoongi said. 

"Yea you just want the best for us.. That why your the Eomma. " JungKook said. 

"Yebo listen to your children they know you don't meant to hit them.  So don't blame yourself alright." Namjoon said. 

Jin started crying and endless tight hugs came. While the Taekook couple cleaned up the plates and washed them. 

"We love you Jin!" they all said. 

"And I love you more!" Namjoon said. They all started laughing again. 

"I love you equally, but I love Namjoon diffrentyly" Jin said

 

And here's the end to this. Where is all the Namjin moments this is weird. Yep finsh it in a weird way.  So comment and tell me if you like it or not.