(Namjin) JinxSpatual part 1

Bangtan One shot collection

 

Hello my name is Sakura Aka YukiDSummer...I will start this first Chapter because these "kids" Eonnies(who are older than me) force me to write this first chapter. I hope you will enjoy me fail miserably.

👄Third Person POV👅
This One-Shot starts with BTS performing there new recent song Save me and Butterfly

The crowd cheered and squeal for Bangtan as they made their way on stage. The crowd waits as their enthusiastic soul can't help, but feel eager. When Bangtan set foot on stage the Crowed releases what they had built up from waiting and poured it out. Bangtan heard it and as on cue they made sure to pay them back by performing their song: Save Me and Butterfly. Beautifully as always...putting the crowd in a trances they can't escape from, but they can when the concert   ends. But the trance leaves a mark on their very soul making them more In love with the Music  Bangtan creates.

Let's go inside the dressing room of these Bangtan Boys. 

"Hey Taehyung-ah!" Jimin yelled. Taehyung and JungKook were sleeping on the couch together again. But to their dismay Jimin had to be the Jamless person he is and almost wake up the Sleeping Beauties.

"Yah don't wake them up!" Jin Said. As he held is out of the blue spatula. 'Where the heck does he keep that?' Jimin thought.

"Arraso Eomma and please don't hit me with that!!" Jimin pleaded. Jin put his spatula away making the curious Hoseok who was watching the whole thing. Think,'So that's where he keeps it in his Pink Purse...I should take that away from him.' 

"Yebo Yoongi Hyung keeps saying I look like an Orangoutang....could you please make him stop!" Namjoon said. While doing that weird thing that makes everyone feel like what the heck. But they still obey because he is the leader of the group plus they would do anything to stop him from doing that ever again.

Jin walked over with his Spatula in his hand again and hitting Yoongi in his head."You Brat dont treat your Dongsae/Leader like that....even if he looked like one!" Jin said as he smacked Yoongi with the Spatula again.

"Hey...I feel offended, but continue on Yebo" Namjoon loves to watch as Jin gets railed up in Eomma mode. He loves watching his Lovely Yebo beat the snot outta of others for some unexplainable reason.

"Eomma Im sorry I person I'll stop!" Yoongi said.

"Aniya applause to Namjoon instead Arraso?" Jin said with the Spatula in his hand. Yoongi nodded.

Yoongi headed over to where Namjoon was at and did a 90 Degree bow."I'm Sorry..."
"And" Jin said.

"For calling you an Orangoutang" Yoongi said. Unamused as he had to get hit and apologies to Namjoon.

~In the dorm~

Jin and Namjoon headed into the bathroom to get some alone time. While Vkook slept more than played Video games all night because tomorrow they had no scheduled, Yoonmin ate and slept, and Hoseok in Namjin shared room. 

Hoseok tiptoed inside the chambers of the Namjin couples room. And heard weird strange grunts and moans coming from there bathroom he completely ignored it and walked over to Jin pursed. He looked through Jin stuff for the "Cursed Spatula" which cause Bangtan a lot of Physical pain. When he found it he put everything back in order and left with the"Cursed Spatula.

~Jin POV~

Namjoon is so rude and mean teasing me and making me want him more. I can't help it that I'm a for just him he knows all the right spots to wreck me. I love him and his Jr. They make me feel like I was standing next to God and shaking his hand cause I won a medal for being the best person on earth. That's what I feel like when ever I do the deed with him.

"Hey Hime-Sama how much does you hurt right now?" Namjoon said as he slapped Jin sore . Jin winced in pain, but couldn't help feeling pleasure from it.

"1-10 it's definitely a 8 cause I'm still able to walk!" Jin stated. Red started to creep it's way on his face making him look absolutely flushed. Namjoon put the back of his hand on Jin forehead and his as well.

"Wow your head is getting hot and your red also are you sick baby? If you were we could have stopped. And you know I would be so damn worried even if you sneeze one but I would still be worried. You are the most important person in my life so if you are I will nursed you back to health!" Namjoon said. Proud of his statement he hit his chest and smiled.'Are you dense...I'm just shy and embarrassed...now your making my heart flutter with your words. Damn you Namjoon!'

"Aniya I'm not just tired from all what has been going on today!" Said Jin. 'And mostly from you' 

 

 

 

I'm sorry I have to leave it off here I have no time to finish part so it'll only be part one of it.