Like a Honeymoon Couple

Boys, Boys, Boys III: Boy vs. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TB7aMJ4rDo

GOT7: Let Me

-------------------------------

Yoonjung sprayed perfume behind her ears and on her wrists. She rubbed her wrists together as she checked herelf in the mirror one more time.

“It’s a Sunday. Are you going somewhere?” Gyoori asked.

Gyoori was the only one who bothered to be friendly with her. Heewon and Solbi weren’t interested remotely in what Yoojung, or any other girls for that matter, did.

“My boyfriend moved into an apartment at the beginning of the school year, and his housewarming party is today,” Yoonjung answered.

“Oh!” Gyoori lit up at the mention of Mark. “You have a boyfriend? I didn’t know that! What’s his name?”

“Mark Tuan,” Yoonjung answered.

“Is he American?” Gyoori scrunched up her face in confusion.

“No-“

“Oh! He’s Chinese! Tuan is a Chinse last name, right?”

“Actually, he’s Taiwanese.”

“Same thing,” Gyoori said as she waved her hand.

No, not really, Yoonjung thought but didn’t bother to correct her in fear that she would offend the one and only roommate she actually got along with.

“What’s he like?” Gyoori looked curious.

Yoonjung smiled. “He’s…perfect. We were best friends for a while until we became a couple. He’s really meant just for me.”

Gyoori sighed, “You’re so lucky. Do you have a picture of him?”

“On my desk,” Yoonjung said.

Gyoori went over and picked up the photo with a gasp. “Oh my gosh! Who are all these extremely hot guys?!”

“They’re my friends,” Yoonjung informed as she came over.

“Oh my god. This guy puts the capital H in HOT.” Gyoori pointed to JB. “Is he single?”

“Um…yes…but he was my ex-boyfriend,” Yoonjung said. Imagining her roommate going out with her ex was a little too much to bear. She wasn’t jealous or anything, but the image just disturbed hre. She rather JB went out with a different girl who was actually a good match for him.

“Oh, never mind then. Don’t want us to get messy when we’re spending the entire year together. Damn. Forget that one. This guy makes all the capital letters in HOT.” Gyoori pointed right at Mark.

Do we have the same taste in guys or something? This time, Yoonjung felt a prickle of annoyance as jealousy flashed like a bolt of lightning within her. “That’s my boyfriend.”

“Whoa...” Gyoori gawped at her. “Seriously?”

Yoonjung nodded. “Yes.”

“Damn, girl. You lucky. You got two fine guys. I’d love to meet them one day,” Gyoori crooned.

For some odd reason, Yoonjung didn’t like that idea. In fact, she wanted Gyoori to stay far, far away from Mark, JB, and all her other friends.

Fortunately, her phone rang, and she grew relieved when she saw that Mark was calling her. “Hi.”

“I’m in the parking lot, baby.”

“Coming!” Yoonjung hung up. “I need to go.” She grabbed her bag.

“Have fun! Say hi to your hot boyfriend for me.” Gyoori winked.

Yoonjung gave her an uncertain smile. “Sure…” She waved and quickly exited the room. She skipped all the way to the parking lot and smiled when she saw Mark waiting for her inside his car. He looked up and smiled dotingly at her.

The last time they had seen each other had been last weekend when he had come to take her out for some movies and popcorn.

Yoonjung went into the passenger side and greeted, “Hi.” “Hi,” Mark whispered before leaning in and softly pecked her on the lips. “How are you?”

“Good,” Yoonjung answered as she buckled in. “Are you excited for your housewarming party?”

“I’m excited because I get to spend the whole day with you,” Mark said as he lowered the volume of his radio.

“Me, too,” Yoonjung crooned as she put her hand on top of his. “We’re going to the market first, right?”

“You know, you don’t have to cook tonight. We can just order pizza or chicken. It’s fine.”

“No way! This is your first housewarming party ever! We need to make it memorable!”

“Yeah, but I don’t want you to work too hard, baby.”

“Nonsense!” Yoonjung stretched her fingers and wiggled them. “Don’t you trust my cooking skills?”

Mark grinned, took her left hand, and kissed the back of it. “With my life, yes.”

“Then to the market! Go!” Yoonjung pointed.

Mark laughed at her cuteness and started driving.

They arrived at the market, and Mark started to follow her around with the cart.

Mark watched as Yoonjung weighed the produce and bagged them.

“This or this?” Yoonjung pointed to different kinds of sausages. “This.” Mark pointed to the spicy ones.

Yoonjung put them in the cart and continued down the aisle.

“You know…” Mark smiled. “This makes us seem like a married couple.” Yoonjung swung her gaze towards him and smiled. “Married couple?”

Mark nodded and gently kissed her cheek. “A honeymoon couple.”

Yoonjung’s smile widened as a buzz of happiness sparked through her. “Let’s go get some baking goods.”

“You’re going to bake, too?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Are you sure you won’t be too tired?”

“I’ll be fine. How many people were coming again?”

“I only invited you, JB, Jr., and Youngjae. I think Stephen is inviting about five more people.”

“So to be safe, I should make enough about twelve people. I need to get more onions then.” Yoonjung quickly went back to the produce department. Mark shook his head in admiration and followed her.

After purchasing all the items, they ate a quick snack before going to his apartment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyz2s1_lM1I

GOT7: My Home

--------------------------------------

“Come on in,” Mark told Yoonjung.

Yoonjung entered and looked around. Her eyes widened in awe. “Wow…this place is extremely nice and neat!”

“I just cleaned it this morning,” Mark admitted.

“This is amazing! Can I look around?”

“Of course.”

Excitedly, Yoonjung started to give herself a tour. She stopped between the two doors and wondered which one belonged to Mark.

“This one.” He appeared out of nowhere and opened the bedroom to the left.

Yoonjung entered and looked around the tidy, organized bedroom that smelled like a mixture of mint and flowers. It was fairly smaller than his room back home, but it looked more relaxed and cozy. She saw her photo by the bedside and smiled as she picked it up. “You still have this.”

Mark wrapped his arms around her from behind and softly kissed her neck. “I’ll always have it with me wherever I go.”

Yoonjung set the photo down and rotated once. “This room is so nice, Mark. I really like your new apartment.”

“I like it, too. It feels like an actual home to me,” he admitted, and she softened. She squeezed his hand in understanding and smiled. “I’m glad.” She glanced towards the open bedroom door. “Is your roommate home?”

“No,” Mark replied with a shake of his head. “I kind of chased him away so that I could be here alone with you. He’ll be back when the party starts.”

“Meanie,” Yoonjung joked. “Let’s go cook then.”

Mark blocked her path, and Yoonjung gave him a curious look. He tilted his head with a sweet smile. “You stay here comfortably. I’ll cook.”

“No! I’ll cook! It’s my gift for you moving into such a spectacular place.”

“Then I’ll help.”

“Okay, that’s a deal.”

They went to the kitchen and put on matching aprons she had bought at the market.

“What’s the menu?”

“It’s Italian night,” Yoonjung said. “So pasta, lasagna, and salad along with tiramisu fior dessert.”

“What can I do?”

“You can boil the noodles first.”

“Sounds good, chef.” Mark saluted.

“You silly dork.” Yoonjung lightly bopped her hip against his.

For hours, they cooked while listening to Mark’s playlist of songs just for her. Even when they weren’t talki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter