Spending The Rest Of My Life With You

Amour; A 수원 Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n:

I intended to write this as a fluff but Idk what it came out to be. @__@

Dedicated to dannwh since he requested for it. ^^

I hope you liked it, I tried my best T__T I just can't do fluff. LOL

 

----

 

It was quiet outside the newly wed’s house. The bride and groom were in their casual wears and lying comfortably on the bed, cuddling each other lovingly. The groom was reading his bible while his lovely wife was just lying, her eyes half closed as she did circling patterns around the torso of her husband.

“Jagiya~” She mumbled playfully.

“Yes yeobo?” The replied from her husband came after that, and he closed his bible and put it aside.

Choi Sooyoung started laughing. “I realllyy need to get use of you calling me that.”

 

Her husband, the tall and young handsome man Choi Siwon chuckled as well. He slightly pinched the nose of the lady in front of him, and kissed her forehead gently.

 

“Aren’t you going to sleep yet?” Sooyoung whispered.

 

Siwon looked at his beautiful wife, studying her unreadable expression as he felt his heart pound. He glances at the clock which shows 11.28pm, and realizes that they should probably sleep already.  He did not answer her question, his hand tracing softly from her forehead to her chin, before he cupped her face gently in his hands and leaned forward for a kiss.

 

Their lips met, a burning desire suddenly rising in Siwon’s chest as he deepens the kiss, his tongue begging for access to and granted, a few seconds later. Shifting his body to a better position, he pulled her on top of him and both of them broke the kiss, panting for oxygen.

 

Both of them looked at each other, their gazes’ warmth.

 

“If you don’t want to do this, It’s okay...” Siwon whispered, feeling nervous for both of them.

 

Sooyoung meekly smiled before leaning in for another kiss. “Don’t ruin this moment, oppa.” She whispered into his ears before their lips met again.

 

Siwon gently shifted positions with Sooyoung by pushing her gently onto the bed, with him now on top of her, their kiss never broken. A few seconds later, Siwon slowly kisses her neck, sending shivers down Sooyoung’s body, in a good way. His hand travels slowly to the button of her blouse, slowing ing it.

“I love you, yeobo.” She heard him muttered sweetly and she smiled.

“I love you too.”

 

--

 

The morning sunlight swept across the window to the bed of the Chois. Birds chirping softly outside, Choi Siwon was awoken when he felt the sunbeam on his face. He rubbed his eyes a few times before trying to sit up. However, he stopped himself when he realized the sleeping head of his wife on his torso. Smiling, Choi Siwon positioned himself in a more comfortable position for his still asleep wife. He pushed her fringe away from her eyes, gently caressing her cheeks.

 

His actions however stirred the younger lady, and she gave a groan bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter