You Know I Can't

Amour; A 수원 Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n:

Just some fluff (notreally) that came into my mind last night. XD

Decided to write it out. Special thanks to aienbest for inspiring me. ^^

----

 

Sooyoung stared gloomily at the scene in front of her. Her best friend Yuri was currently swimming in the sea, showing off her really good swimming skills as she swam in different styles to and fro, not far from the beach. She watches how Minho, Yuri’s boyfriend, also joins her in the sea and within minutes both of them were competing to see who swam faster to the shore.

 

“Soo, you alright?” A voice was heard and Sooyoung looked up to see her boyfriend Choi Siwon staring at her with a coke in his hand. He sat down beside her and handed her another can of coke, in which she accepted with a thanks.

“I’m fine.” She curtly said before continuing; “Just jealous of Yuri’s swimming abilities. You know I can’t swim.”

Siwon chuckled.

“Oppa.” Sooyoung whined suddenly. “I want to get into the water but I don’t want to get wet. How?”

The tall and handsome man raised an eyebrow but suddenly smiled when an idea stuck him.

“If I can get you into the water but you’re not wet, what will you do for me?” He cheekily asked.

Sooyoung laughed. “How is that possible, oppa?”

“Just answer my question, Soo.” He grinned.

The legg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter