Never Know

Amour; A 수원 Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n:

I am finally back with a decent SooWon one-shot!

I apologize in advance for the angst you'll be reading.

Angst and I, we're best friends lately. :/

I hope you'll enjoy this nonetheless!

 

---

 

She was barely seventeen when she fell in love with the most unlikely person she could fall for. She had known him for five years, and it was only recently where her feelings for him grew from admiration to something relatively larger; love. Her heart would palpitate every time she sees him, a tinge of red would appear on her cheeks when he so casually swung his arms around her. He would notice nothing, and she would say nothing in exchange.

 

“I’m thirsty,” Siwon would say, and he would take the bottle out from her hands and casually drank from it. “Thanks.”

Sooyoung would blink her eyes, almost in sync with the rhythm of her heart beating. “T-that’s mine—“

 

The bottle would then be back into her hands, and for a few seconds would his warmth linger around her fingertips. “Practice is killing me, yknow?” His dimples flared up as he smiled in an exhausted way. “It’s tiring.” He would wipe the sweat on his forehead with the white towel around his neck, and then he would wonder why she was so quiet. “Are you okay, Soo? Why are you so quiet?”

 

“I-I’m fine,” She would stutter and look away.

“You must be nervous for your debut soon,” He would conclude. “How are the girls treating you? If they bully you, just tell oppa and I will scold them for you!” He joked, and Sooyoung would laugh softly. “The girls are fine, we’re getting along really well.”

“That’s good to hear, but yknow, if ever you need a brother to back you up, I’m here for you.” Siwon patted his chest a few times, never realizing that her smile would falter every time he said lines like that.

 

Brother.

 

“I’ll talk to you later, okay? The boys are calling me for another round of practice.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter