New Year's Resolution

Amour; A 수원 Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n:

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! In just a few hours, 2011 will come to an end and 2012 will dawn upon us.

A brand new year, a bright new beginning! I hope you guys will be able to celebrate it with your family and friends! :D

This one-shot is dedicated to all of you out there! I hope you will enjoy it!

 

--

 

Heaving a sigh, the tall brunette slammed her body onto the couch of the practice room, her mood gloomy as she realized the year 2011 was about to end and unfortunately, one of her New Year’s Resolution had failed to be achieved. She shut her eyes for a few seconds before the sound of the door knob twisting was heard and Sooyoung jumped up from the couch and sat in a proper manner.

 

“Oh Finally you girls are—“ Stopping short at her sentence, she felt her heart raced when the last person she had expected to see walked into the room. “—oh, Siwon oppa. It’s you.”

 

Siwon too, stopped abruptly when he saw the younger lady in front of him. He broke into a grin as he padded towards her. “Hey Soo!” He cheerfully greeted the young lady in front of him. “Wassup?”

 

“Uh...just waiting for…the girls.” Sooyoung replied nervously, unable to comprehend why she was feeling so shy suddenly. I mean, it isn’t as if the guy standing in front of her is a total stranger, in fact Siwon was someone Sooyoung had known for years and probably is the closest with in Super Junior.

 

“I can’t believe this year’s ending so soon.” Siwon suddenly said, and Sooyoung nodded in agreement. “What’s your New Year’s resolution next year?”

 

“To fulfil my New Year resolution this year which I failed to do.” Absentmindedly, Sooyoung blurted out before smacking her palm onto , her face a scarlet red when she realized Siwon raised an eyebrow in confusion. “Oh? What did you failed to do?”

 

“Ha-ha, nothing important oppa.” Sooyoung shrugged off as casual as possible before standing up.  “Umm I think I should go check on the girls, I wonder why haven’t they reached yet to practice. See you later!” Feigning an excuse to leave, Sooyoung quickly walked away from the older man.

 

“Wait!” Siwon said and quickly grabbed the arm of the brunette, causing Sooyoung to stop rather abruptly and loses her balance. Landing on the floor, Sooyoung winced in pain as she rubbed her slowly, glaring at the older man in front of her.

 

“Goodness, I’m so sorry Soo.” Kneeling down to check on his ‘sister’, Sooyoung felt her heart stopped when she realizes how close his face was to hers. “Can you stand?” He asked.

 

“Y..Y..Yeah.” Stuttering, Sooyoung gulped when she felt his breath tickled her neck and she quickly sprang herself up from the ground, only to fall into the arms of Choi Siwon after a few seconds. “Ow!”

 

Worried was shown on Siwon’s face when he realized Sooyoung had difficulties in standing. Did she sprain her ankle? Oh no!

 

“Soo! Are you alright? Did you sprain your ankle??” He asked quickly, clearly worried.

 

Sooyoung took a deep breath, ignoring her palpitating heart as she nodded her head twice.

 

“I…I think so.” She said as she bit her lower lip. “Damn!” Wincing in pain, Sooyoung hopped on one leg to the closest chair she could find with Siwon aiding her side.

 

“I’m so sorry.” He apologizes sincerely and Sooyoung gave a laugh.

“No need to apologize, oppa.” She replied. “If it wasn’t for me hurrying off, this won’t happen anyway.”

 

“I’m sorry, really. I shouldn’t have pulled you back so abruptly.” Siwon sighed. “Why did I even do that anyway? Reflex, maybe?”

 

“Why were you in such a hurry to leave anyway?”

 

Sooyoung gulped.

 

“I….I….uh….like I said…I wanted to check on the girls…” She lied once again. “To get away from you, oppa. Which I don’t even know why!”

 

“You’re lying!” He said accusingly and Sooyoung jumped in her seat. “Mwo?” She asked in disbelief.

“Soo, I’ve known you for years. I know when you’re lying and when you’re not.” He curtly said, crossing both his arms together.

“God…did anyone tell you how handsome you are when you do that?” Sooyoung thought to herself before mentally slapping her cheeks twice. “What in the world was that, Choi Sooyoung?!”

 

“Alright, alright.” Sooyoung surrenders finally. Siwon brightens up immediately and he sat down in front of Sooyoung to hear her out. Flustered, Sooyoung played with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter