Destiny

Dreamlover

08 :12 pm . A year ago,

Miso-shi , are you sure you wanna do this ?The tattooer said with a funny smirk on his face

100% sure Jooheon , just go on ,and make it fast please I demanded with a trembling voice and a scared expression . Jiho sat there laughing at me as he mourned over his aching arm himself , the area surrounding the freshly tattooed text was bright red , yet he seemed overjoyed about it .

I dont think shes going to endure it Hyung , Miso lets leave!!he said as he stood up to pull his seat closer to me , with a smile on his face .

Do you want me to leave ? Shouldnt I get this tattoo?I asked emotionally , with a serious tone .My eyes were fixed on his , and I stared while the smile on his face got even brighter . Zicos hand landed on my cheek turning it red instantly .

I mean , do you want me to be in love with you ? I said pulling his chair closer to mine .

Zicos hands wrapped around my waist , while his legs came in between mine . I dont recall asking for your permission before falling for youHe declared with a serious tone while his eyes roamed around my body . I would get a tattoo with your name on my chest , Im crazy in love with you , why wouldnt I want you to love me just as much ?He said as his brows furrowed while his eyes were studying mine . Do you want- Would you love me as much Miso?he asked.

I would .. I would love you just as much Jiho I said.

A knock on the door broke the tension that was forming between us , Zico softly removed his arms from my waist . I didnt even notice he was goneHe said, smiling again . I placed a soft kiss on his cheeks before pushing his seat away .

Come in Hyung! Zico said with a funny voice , looking very much flustered , but trying hard to act flirty . Cute!

Jooheon came in giving both of us awkward smirks . They say making up increases pain tolerancehe said with a playful smirk , laughing so hard as he watched both of our faces get hot red . We all ended up laughing about it .

Miso-shi , where were we? he said playfully getting his tools ready . I exposed my upper arm , hands shaking as hard as ever .

Jiho I love youI say before tightly closing my eyes , the machine touching my bare skin .

 

 

Semper Fidelis. The tattoo said .