AQUIVER

Dreamlover

We stood there not saying a word , his hand reached out to mine and I wanted to let go so bad , but I instead tightened my grip .. I never knew what Jiho has done to me , I know my heart belonged to no one but B.I , but there was this warmth about him I couldn't avoid .

His gaze made its way to my hand , which he soon let go of , harshly . I thought we had a thing going on , you and meThe boy said with a straight expression . I just stood there , guilt endorsing me , weakening me , I couldnt maintain that eyecontact , so I tried to run away , turned to Chaelin who seemed confused as hell . But my attempt failed , as she just left me with a serious stare as if she was telling me to face the consequences of whatever I had done .

 

So there I was standing , him facing my back , with tears slowly emerging from my eyes . Looking back at all his calls that Ive ignored , all his sweet gestures that Ive neglected , and recollecting all those promises Ive pretended to treasure .Yet , a buried part of me still believed I didnt play him as bad , it stood for those promises I cherished and placed confidence in the vague feelings Ive held for this guy . A part of me that dominated whenever I looked at Zicos eyes , and retreated every time I think of Hanbin .

 

My courage seemed to finally bunch up , I turned around to face him , he wasnt there tho . My glaze travels around the hall , and I start running as soon as I spot him leaving the venue . Jiho wait please!! I unknowingly start yelling, when a tall figure blocks me : Hanbin.

 

Miso are you okay? he asks with a concerned tone , my brain couldnt quite analyse the whole situation , so his question ended up unanswered. His hands were wrapped around my waist while my eyes were still following Jihos figure , that suddenly turned to face us , my eyes met his , and that was the last scene I could depict before finally losing consciousness .