End

You're a Fool, but I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Baekie? Can I please come in?" Chanyeol's voice can be heard from behind the closed door.

Omgsh, why is he here!? Baekhyun thought as he jumped to his bed and hid under his blanket.

Silence.

Resting his elbow on the soft surface, head slanted slightly, he peeked at his door for any sign that his childhood friend might have left, as he always did the past few days. Just as he let out a sigh, the door flung open, and in goes a tall lanky figure darting toward him.

"W-what.. what the hell?!" Baekhyun screeched at Chanyeol as he simultaneously moved further away with his back now pinned against his bed frame.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"A-are you seriously asking me that? After what you d-did??" Wanting to hide his embarassment, Baekhyun could only turn his face.

"But after I confessed, you wouldn't take me seriously!" Chanyeol exclaimed, "What was I supposed to do?"

Baekhyun was silent again. It's true that he didn't realize Chanyeol's feelings until he stole his first kiss. They've always played pranks on each other and sometimes fooled their friends. He just couldn't believe if any of this was real, because Chanyeol was popular with girls and he's probably confused.

As Chanyeol felt Baekhyun somewhat relaxed, he sat down at the edge of the bed and placed his rough hand on the smaller's hands for reassurance.

"Y-you're... I think you might be confused, Yeol..."

"Huh?"

"Listen, you said you liked me since kindergarten... That's when we were just kids!" Yeah, that's it! He's definitely not interested in me, he isn't... "Plus, I- I like you too! We love each other like brothers! Yeah!"

"What about the kiss?" Now Chanyeol is irritated, "Do brothers kiss each other?"

"... I- I don't know. Maybe? Only when we were kids though..."

Chanyeol sighed. 

"Forget it."

"What?"

"I said forget it!" Chanyeol blurted angrily, "Even though I tried... You're such a fool."

Chanyeol stood up and left without a glance.

Baekhyun couldn't utter a word, and watched him leave.

"I'm sorry..." 

 

 

Internally, Baekhyun knew one thing Chanyeol didn't. When Chanyeol first delcared his love for him, he was shook. He wanted to play it off as a joke, like they always did regardless of what kind of prank it was, they'd laugh it off and on with their usual teenage lives. Only this time, he wanted to take it seriously

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter