#02

The Return of Superman: The Jeon Family Joins!

“Lets go to the photoshoot!” Yooju and Jungyoon yelled happily while Yoongi and Jungkook put their seatbelt on. The Jeon family was headed to a photoshoot for the show,with a magazine interview and a magazine photoshoot too.

 

“Daddy!” Yoooju yelled at Jungkook who was fixing the mirror while Yoongi was looking at something on his phone.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Are we going to have ice cream at the photoshoot?” Yoongi was the one to answer this time since Jungkook was clueless about the two photoshoots.

 

“Well for the first one we’ll only have toys, for the second one, we’ll most likely either have, ice cream, big lollipops, or cotton candy.” Jungkook snorted, Yoongi glared at his husband because he knew that all three of them had a bunch of sugar. Yoongi didn’t like giving sweets to them because it makes it harder for them to be taken care of.

 

“Yay!” Jungyoon yelled with his arms up in the air, Jungkook laughed and started to drive. Yooju laughed along with Jungkook while Yoongi had his head against the window with his hand resting massaging one of his temple’s.

 

______

 

Jungyoon and Yooju were on the photoshoot set running around and playing. The photographer didn’t see a problem with it since that’s what he wanted anyway, well except for the fact that they hit each other in the head so hard, it messes up their hair so then the stylists have to do a quick makeover.  

 

“Jungyoon Yooju play nice!” Yoongi yelled from the side when they were about to hit each other again.

 

“Ok!” The twins yelled back to him smiling and looking at him before paying attention to the toys again. Yoongi sighed and leaned against Jungkook’s chest. The kids were too hyper for him, the only time they were like him and not like Jungkook, (because Jungkook’s normally energetic), was when they went out to eat or go shopping. Which Yoongi was thankful for because to him, shopping is important and can be a religion to him.

 

“Hm, fed up of their energy already?” Yoongi weakly nodded, Jungkook placed his chin on Yoongi’s shoulder while they watched the kids. They already took the family photoshoot, the only one needed now for the show was the twins. Since of course, the main focus of the show was them.

 

“Filming was hard yesterday.” Yoongi finished filming for his music video just yesterday, it was tiring for him since he already had to take care of the twins and had to cook for the family. Plus the twins and Jungkook visited him, which was going to be revealed at the end of the episode.

 

“That means it is going to be an amazing music video once it gets released babe.” Yoongi hummed in response and was about to close eyes before they got called for the interview. The two parents noticed that the twins weren’t on the set anymore, they were changing their clothes for the magazine.

 

“Nice timing, I bet they don’t want me to sleep.” Jungkook separated himself from Yoongi, he walked in front of him and grabbed his hand. The two laced their fingers and quickly walked to the seats for the magazine interview. When they sat down they separated their hands and gave a smile to the interviewer. The person smiled back at them and instead of greeting them, she asked them a question since they had no time.

 

“So how did first filming of The Return of Superman go?”

“It went well, Jungkook did get tired easily since it was his first time taking care of them by himself. He actually texted me a lot though asking me how to do something or asking recipes. I’m surprised that him texting didn’t get filmed at all.” Yoongi smiled while Jungkook deadpanned, his eyes became wide when he had something to say.

 

“He didn’t let me cook though! I don’t see what’s wrong with letting me cook, as long as I have the ingredients and the instructions, It’ll be good.” Yoongi snorted at this, Jungkook gave his husband a hurt shocked face.

 

“That’s a lie, he’s only good at cooking rice and ramen. I think that if he’ll cook, it’ll be up to his preference of taste. They might be too salty or hot for our kids which is the reason why I don’t trust him.” The interviewer nodded at this and continued on with another question.

 

_____

 

“On a scale of 1-10 how bad does Jungkook cook?”

“More than 10, I swear, whenever he’s in the kitchen I become so worried my hands get clammy. It’s like how BigHit paired us up in the HYYH series, like on a scale from 1-BigHit it’s BigHit.” Jungkook cleared his throat and walked in front of Yoongi.

 

“I personally think he’s exaggerating, see this is why the twins exaggerate stuff. I think I’m fine at-”

 

“That’s what you think Kookie.”

 

“Cooking, trust me I’m clearly fine at cooking once you see me.” Yoongi appeared from his back and stood on top of the chair.”

 

“Don’t trust him, he can only cook rice, ramen, and meat like lamb skewers or beef, or other kinds. Seriously that’s the only stuff he knows how to cook.” Jungkook smirked.

 

“Gochi Gochyeo.” Yoongi face palmed, the twins came into the frame and yelled.

 

“LAMB SKEWERS!”

 

_____

 

“Did filming for the mixtape go well, and was Jungkook against it or supportive?”

 

“I think it went well but it was extremely tiring since there were many scenes to film. Jungkook was really supportive, but there was one thing he didn’t like. He wanted to feature in my mixtape album actually. I told him no since him and Rap Mon already make an unconfirmed duo. Plus Jin actually featured it in before him.”

 

“I felt very offended when Jin got to know about it before me and feature in it. But I think it’s also quite fair since I’d always collaborate with Rap Monster without Yoongi knowing.”

 

“Do the members ever take care of the kids or visit them?”

 

“Actually they do but I should say not that often. Yoongi always invites the others on special days like Christmas, New Year's, and Thanksgiving. On Halloween, Valentine's day, Easter. Or other similar days. One of the members or two to three members would visit the kids and play with them. V and J-Hope visit them the most though, they visit like once a month.”

 

“I see, do the kids ever listen to your guys’ music or do they prefer other groups?”

“Actually they do like other groups but they mostly like us. Sometimes they’d sing or rap in the car, then whenever our parts come, they’d tell us to sing or rap it. Jungkook though likes to do my rap and likes me singing, my singing is very bad by the way.”

 

“So we’re at the last question, when are you guys coming back?”

 

“Hm, I think just a few months after Yoongi’s mixtape we’ll make a comeback. It’s obviously not going to be easy though because of Jungyoon and Yooju. But I hope they’ll be understanding and probably just cheer us on when we prepare for our comeback.” The lady nodded and smiled, she stood up and bowed at them. The two smiled and gave a bow back before walking on set waiting for the twins.

 

“That was quite a short interview.” Yoongi yawned and buried his face in Jungkook’s chest. Jungkook simply placed his chin on the crown of his head and wrapped his arms around his waist.

 

“Well at least it was short, if it was a long one I’d probably be dead by now. Long interviews are always the worst.” Yoongi nodded, he was about to sleep again before someone pushed him.

 

“Stop it!” Jungyoon shouted pulling on Jungkook’s arms.

“You guys are being gross again!” Yoooju shouted and pulled on Yoongi’s arms instead. The blonde sighed at this and picked the young girl up. Jungkook did the same with Jungyoon.

 

“You ready for the photoshoot Yooju?” The girl nodded, she then looked at the camera and gave a big smile. Yoongi smiled at this and turned to look at the camera, Jungkook and Jungyoon smiled at the camera after him. The family smiled at the camera and did a few poses before the twins had to be set down.

 

“Ok, so all of you guys will be holding hands, you guys can stare into the camera but don’t stare into it sometimes too and look somewhere else.” The twins nodded at what he said and looked at each other and smiled. Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other and smiled before looking at the twins who were smiling at each other.

 

The twins looked at them then looked into the camera, Jungkook and Yoongi did exactly what they did and they were done.

 

“Nice! You guys are done, all we need now is Jungkook and Yoongi’s pictures.”

 

“Jungyoon, Yooju, go stand by there at the side. If you don’t want to watch me and mom go inside and play or eat something with noona’s ok?” The twins nodded and ran to where all the noona’s were.

 

“Ok, so for this one just act like you guys are doing wedding pictures all over again.” Jungkook smirked, oh he was going to have fun with this concept. The cheeky man wrapped his arms around the shorter’s waist and nuzzled his face into his neck. Yoongi blushed, he hated Jungkook for doing this to him, he knew that the younger was going to enjoy the concept a bit too much.

 

Jungkook looked at Yoongi, Yoongi looked at him, Jungkook kissed him. Yoongi closed his eye, he was a tomato by now. The two could hear some of the staff squeal while the others laughed at them. Jungkook separated from him and suddenly carried him bridal style. Yoongi yelped at the sudden action, more staff fangirled/fanboyed at the act.

 

“Nice Jungkook!” Jungkook laughed and looked at Yoongi who was smiling at him, he knew he wanted to kill him though.

 

_____

 

“Why don’t you like when Jungkook does that to you?” Yoongi sighed and rubbed his face, he looked at the camera with wide eyes.

 

“You guys really don’t know how much he teases me. Like out of nowhere he’ll show some random affection to me. Then I become a freaking tomato! He really takes some stuff for granted too much, an example was that photoshoot.” Jungkook couldn’t hold his laughter in and started laughing. Yoongi snorted at this.

 

“I think I’m gonna ignore him for a week, or put him in a one week affection ban.” Jungkook’s eyes widened while he was laughing.

 

“W-what? You c-can’t do that to me.” Jungkook said panting, Yoongi simply rolled his eyes at this.

 

“We’ll talk later.”

 

_____

 

“Why do you like doing that to Yoongi?”

“Seriously, this question?” The staff nodded at him, Jungkook his lips and leaned back in his seat.

 

“Really, Yoongi’s flustered face is really cute. Like he literally looks cute, he even tries to hide his blush from me since he knows that I like it.” Jungkook smirked but then Yoongi spoke up.

 

“He’s a weird ert!” Jungkook’s eyes widened while the staff laughed at Jungkook.

 

_____

 

Jungkook looked at Yoongi before kissing him again. Jungkook didn’t separate from him this time though but he let Yoongi down. He placed his hands on the smaller man’s waist while the other wrapped his arms around his neck. Yoongi separated from him this time and looked at him for a bit before knocking their foreheads together. Jungkook’s smile became wider, he could see a tint of pink on Yoongi’s cheek. The makeup covered his blush, which made Jungkook grimace inside.

 

Yoongi separated from him and hugged him instead and placed his head on his chest. Jungkook placed his head on top of Yoongi’s and rubbed circles onto his waist which made Yoongi hiss.

 

“That’s a wrap! You two are naturals, nice poses!” The photographer soon left, Yoongi turned to look at Jungkook with a glare.

 

“I freakin hate you.” Jungkook smirked at him before making kissy faces.

 

“You love me~” Yoongi made a disgusted face and pushed him away.

 

“WHY!?” Jungyoon yelled and pointed at his parents.

 

“AHHHH!” Yooju yelled and covered her eyes.

 

“You guys over exaggerate everything.” Jungkook crossed his arms while Yoongi sighed in relief.

 

“Their over exaggerating helps me, they help me by letting me get away from you.” The twins quickly ran over to them and hugged their legs as a way to prevent them from doing anything else, which Yoongi liked.

 

_____

 

What happened yesterday

 

Jungkook was driving towards the area where Yoongi was filming his music video at. The twins were in the back singing Cypher pt.3. Jungkook blurred out the cuss words though so they were fine. Well for now, when they’re older they’ll most likely say something like, ‘ I don’t give a horly shet about this!’ Which Jungkook was looking forward to while Yoongi wasn’t looking to forward to something like that.

 

“HANG HANG OVER BANG!” Jungkook started laughing and looked in his mirror to see that the two started to do gestures.

 

“We’re almost there just to let you two know.”

“YAY!” Jungyoon held the cake box handle tight, Yooju held the large lunch box close to her chest. In the passenger seat Jungkook had a big bear for Yoongi that had balloons tied to its arms.

 

He couldn’t wait to see his reaction to all of this.

 

_____

 

Yoongi flopped on the sofa, he was tired, he actually got done with filming. A cold was on his forehead. His phone and his hands were laying on top of his chest while he breathed slowly. Yoongi eventually opened his eyes to see a bear slightly floating above him. Yoongi flinched and looked to his left to see the twins and Jungkook.

 

“Good job mommy!” The twins ran up to him and shoved the food in his face for him to see. Yoongi smiled and sat up, he ruffled their heads while Jungkook slightly pushed the bear away and sat next to him. He wrapped an arm around his shoulders and nuzzled his face into his neck.

 

“You like it babe?” Yoongi smiled and kissed the crown of his head.

 

“Of course, thank you.” The twins groaned at this.

 

“Ugh, can we eat?”

“Yeah me and Yooju like it when you guys aren’t, um what’s the word? I don’t know, we don’t like it when you guys are just, ew.” Yoongi chuckled and placed the food on the coffee table. The cake was a small fondant cake, Yoongi loved fondant no matter how sweet it was. The lunchbox had his name in it with a bunch of cutely made characters on the food.

 

“Do we get to eat now?” Jungyoon asked pouting.

 

“Yes.”

“Yay!” Yooju yelled and immediately went over to the cake. Jungkook laid his head in Yoongi’s lap and watched the two.

 

“Yah you rascals, you know that’s for your mom right?”

 

“We know but we were hungry, I mean when Yooju and I tried your ‘breakfast’ it was poisonous I swear.” Jungyoon put air quotes at breakfast which made Yoongi laughed. Jungkook pouted and looked at him, Yoongi simply combed his fingers through his hair smiling.

 

“I told you, you couldn’t cook.”

 

_____

 

“So, why don’t you guys like it when your parents show affection to each other?”

 

“You know, it’s like really hard to describe the disgustingness at their affection. So I’m going to let Jungyoon explain since he’s the head of anti affection by our parents.” Jungyoon cleared his throat.

 

“Well you see, we don’t like to see our parents lip smacking. Like, ew, no, why? It’s just so ew and cringe worthy which is why we don’t like. It’s too disgusting for our eyes.”
 

 

“Do you guys plan on doing something about it?”

 

“Jungyoon and I want to create a website called, ‘Please stop our parents from doing stuff like lip smacking and cuddling, it’s ew.” The staff started laughing at what the young girl said.

 

_____

 

“Do you and Yoongi ever take the pda as an advantage or something?”

“Actually whenever we punish them we say, or mostly I say, ‘Do you want me to take you guys to a sea of a thousand people and kiss your mom in front of all of them?’ They really start to behave after that. Yoongi’s way of using this as an advantage is quite different.”

“Whenever they whine or want me to spoil them, I say, ‘ Do you want me to call your dad at the register?’ That’s how I take the advantage since Jungkook’s really in charge of disciplining them in multiple ways. For me it’s only when we go shopping.”

 

“They’re always gross.” Yooju said popping out of nowhere, Yoongi flinched when he heard her.

 

“Yeah, one time I found Horse ahjussi and Tae ahjussi lip smacking once. I screamed and it made them separate from each other thankfully.” Yoongi and Jungkook started to laugh, they knew who Jungyoon was talking about.

 

“You guys can record us everyday, and I bet ya they lip smack like a bajillioin times.”

“Yooju!” Yoongi scolded her with his eyes wide, Jungyoon turned to look at him.

 

“That’s how excessive you guys are, I’m sorry mom we love you.” Yoongi groaned and hid his red face in Jungkook’s chest.

 

_____

 

A/N: I was like really lazy when I started writing earlier lmao. Tbh I don’t know if I’m gonna end this with either 3 or 5 chapters. I actually also might release a oneshot later if I finish it, hopefully I will. I’m updating a lot, plus tomorrow I release another chap of Come On Teach!, dang.