#01

The Return of Superman: The Jeon Family Joins!

Jungkook woke up to the sound of Jungyoon and Yooju crying. Yoongi immediately came into their room and picked up Yooju, Jungkook picked up Jungyoon by habit while he was half awake.

 

_____

 

“Hello, I’m Jungkook, the maknae of BTS and also Jeon Yoongi’s husband.” Jungkook bowed, he was nervous. Ever since the picture of him and Yoongi carrying the twins from the hospital got released. Everything went crazy, fans were crazy, while scientists scratched their head at the rare phenomena of a male pregnancy, homophobes though, were just being homophobes. Plus, this was the first time a LGBT couple would be put on in a show in Korea.

 

“What made you join our show?”

 

“I thought this would be a great opportunity for Yoongi to take a break and probably catch up on some stuff. Like composing, I also want to be abe a better father to the twins with this program since I don’t get to hang out with them that often.” Jungkook smiled, he was not calm, he felt sweat trickling down his neck.

 

‘I should expect something about our marriage and the craze about those pictures.’ Jungkook thought while he absent mindedly played with his fingers.

 

“So, what was it like confessing to Yoongi since you two are in the same group and the same gender?”

 

“Well I was very nervous, I confessed back during our Just One Day era. At the time I would always be awake during the night since I couldn’t go to sleep. I thought about what his reaction would be, and I even prepared myself for the worst since he was actually my first crush. All went well though since he felt the same.” The staff nodded and asked another question.

 

“Did anything bad happen when the pictures got released?”

“Well I should say everyone in Bighit was very mad, the members were mad too, especially our leader Namjoon. They didn’t understand why our privacy had to be invaded, our fans became very crazy at fanmeets. Back then when the pictures got relased they’d always ask all seven of us about my relationship with Yoongi and the twins. Nowadays they don’t ask about that anymore since it’s news that’s quite old.”

 

______

 

“Kookie.” Jungkook nodded at what Yoongi said, he was still half awake and was too lazy to move, except for swaying Jungyoon back and forth.

 

“You know that today’s the day I’ll be gone for a long time and will only be back tomorrow right?” Jungkook lazily nodded, later on he quickly shook his head awake with his eyes wide open.

 

“What?” Jungkook looked at Yoongi with wide fearful eyes, Yoongi smiled at him and patted his cheek.

 

“I won’t be gone for a long time, I’ll be back before you know it. I need to go soon though.” Yoongi looked down at Yooju. She was sleeping, Yoongi placed the 3 year old baby girl down on the bed and quickly left the room. Jungkook put Jungyoon down softly, he quietly exited the room to make sure the twins wouldn’t wake up.

 

“They’re already 3 years old yet they still like being babied.” Jungkook said while he followed Yoongi into the living room. Yoongi packed a few more things into his backpack and turned around to see a pouting Jungkook. Yoongi wrapped his arms around his neck while Jungkook put his hands on his waist.

 

“Don’t worry babe, I’m not gonna be gone for a long time.” Jungkook nuzzled his face into the crook of Yoongi’s neck. The short man combed his fingers through the taller one’s hair.

 

“I know but I’m going to miss you, once you come back I’ll look like a mad scientist.” Yoongi giggled while Jungkook smiled at his cute giggle, well according to him.

 

“I’m gonna go now Kookie make sure you stay alive.” The two separated, Yoongi picked up his backpack and walked into their bedroom. Yoongi kissed the twin’s cheeks softly.

 

“Take care of dad guys.” Yoongi smiled and walked out to the door. Jungkook stood there watching him put on his shoes. When Yoongi was done putting on his shoes Jungkook hugged him.

 

“Don’t go out too long.”

 

“Ok.” The two separated, Jungkook cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead, nose, and lips. When Jungkook separated from his lips Yoongi giggled and patted his hand before walking to the door and holding onto the handle.

 

“I love you and the twins, I won’t be out long.” Jungkook nodded at what he said.

 

“I love you too.” Yoongi smiled and went out, Jungkook sighed, it was gonna be a tough day for him.

 

_____

 

Jungkook was snoring, Jungyoon and Yooju were already up playing with their toys in the living room. Jungkook woke up and sat up half awake, he yawned and his eyes were wide open when he heard the twins laugh. Jungkook power walked out of the room only to see the twins laughing at the toy bear Hoseok gave them.

 

“Oh my gosh you guys scared me.” Jungkook sighed and put a hand on his heart. The twins laughed at him, Jungyoon pointed at his dad.

 

“Appa!” Jungkook smiled and sat down on the baby mat.

 

“Yes Jungyoon?” Jungyoon giggled. Jungkook pinched his cheeks. Yooju picked up her headband and put it on.

 

“Wow, good job Yooju!” Jungkook gave her a thumbs up, Yooju giggled.

 

“Wow we’re off to a good start, do you guys want to get pasta and ice cream?” The twins started to jump and dance around in the living room which made Jungkook laugh.

 

“Ok, lets go get changed, follow Appa.” Jungkook started to march into their room, the twins followed him marching along.

 

_____

 

“Can you guys introduce yourselves?” The twins bowed and smiled at the camera.

 

“Hi my name is Yooju.”

 

“And my name is Jungyoon.” The two awkwardly sat in their sats, Jungyoon took Yooju’s hand and dragged her in the kitchen to get banana milk. Yoongi and Jungkook groaned and facepalmed.

 

_____

 

“How do you feel about being on the show?”

“Well I’m actually kinda happy since I’ll be able to have more free time and will be able to compose more. Jungkook gets to hang out with the twins more now too because he’s recently been helping Rap Monster with producing.”

 

“How do you think Jungkook’s going to do in the show?”

“I think he’s going to be very tired at the start, but later on I think he’ll be able to handle things. Probably even better than me.” Yoongi laughed along with the staff in the room.

 

_____

 

Jungkook and the twins were sitting down in the restaurant. Jungkook was looking at the menu while the twins were sitting down watching a movie on the iPad that was in front of them.

 

“Hello can I order drinks for you guys?” The waitress smiled sweetly at him, Jungkook smiled back at her.

 

“These two are going to have apple juice, I’ll have a pepsi.” The waitress smiled and left.

 

“Jungyoon Yooju.” The twins looked at him with wide eyes,Jungkook smiled.

 

“Don’t tell mom about what you guys eat for dessert today ok?” The twins nodded at this.


 

“Ok so if mom asks if you guys had dessert today what will you guys say?”

 

“No.” Jungkook smiled and high fived the two, Yoongi won’t find about what they ate until the episode airs.

 

_____

 

The twins were biting their bottom lip waiting for their patbingsoo. Jungkook was watching them while he ate his strawberry cake in silence.

 

“Bingsoo!” Yooju yelled while Jungyoon pointed towards the man carry it. The bingsoo eventually got set down in front of them.

 

“Wow!” The two were practically salivating at the dessert.

 

“What do you say?”

 

“Thank you!”The two put the dessert closer in front of them.

 

‘If Yoongi sees this he’ll kill me for feeding them such a sugary treat.’

 

“Jungyoon Yooju what do you say if mom asks if you ate dessert?” The two were silent for awhile before they opened their mouths to speak.

 

“Yes!”

“No.” The twins giggled when Jungkook groaned.

 

“You say no, ok again, if mom asks if you had dessert what do you say?”

 

“Yes.” The twins nodded their heads while Jungkook groaned and slumped in his seat, which made the twins laugh at him again.

 

______

 

“So, what do you guys want to do?” The twin were holding onto Jungkook’s hands while they were walking around the mall.

 

“I want to make a bear!” Yooju looked at her brother with a smile.

 

“Pororo!” Jungyoon looked back at his sister with a smile.

 

“Ok, lets go to build a bear workshop then.” The twins swung Jungkook’s arms while they walked, fans were surrounding them. Well not really, most of them were behind them, some were in front and were hiding in spots where they could be seen. Jungkook noticed and cleared his throat, he picked up the twins that were singing a nursery rhyme.

 

Jungkook started to power walk to workshop. The fans were practically pushing and running at this point. Thankfully Jungkook arrived at the workshop in no time, he set the twins down while the fans crowded around the windows.

 

“Ok, pick out what you want, when you guys pick out the one you want come back here ok?”

“Ok!” The twins held hands and walked around the shop looking for a bear and pororo. Jungkook sighed in content, suddenly someone poked his arm.

 

“Can you please sign this for me?” A girl was holding the hyyh pt.1 album, Jungkook looked behind her only to see a sea of fans waving at him.

 

“I’m sorry, I would love to sign the album, but there’s a bunch of people here. I won’t be able to sign everyone’s stuff, and if I did it would take a whole day. I’m sorry I hope you understand.” The girl sadly nodded and left, the twins tugged on Jungkook’s arms.

 

“Daddy who was that?”

“No one Jungyoon, wow Yooju that’s a beautiful bear, and wow Pororo looks great!”

 

“Appa, lets go stuff them now!” Yooju said while tugging on his hand, Jungyoon eventually join in the tugging too. Jungkook walked them to stuff their bears, apparently his kids didn’t want to put in heartfelt messages in their toys.

 

_____

 

When the family exited the shop fans actually crowded around them this time. Jungkook picked up the twins that were standing on the ground. The two’s eyes were filled with fear and anger, they were practically going to be trampled at this point. Jungkook pushed through the fans that were pushing against him too, he wanted to speak out since they were filming.

 

“GO AWAY!” Yooju yelled.

 

“LET US PASS BY!” Jungyoon yelled this time, Jungkook and the staff sighed in content. THanks to the two’s surprising outburst, which honestly made Jungkook flinch. They were able to get out since the fans made an opening for them.

 

“Thank you!” The twins smiled and waved at the fans, Jungkook chuckled.

 

_____


 

“Oh, well then.” Jungkook opened the door to see that the two were sleeping already. It was a bit early for them to sleep since normally they sleep around 9. It was only late 8 right now, Jungkook took off their seat belts and carried the two of them.

 

Jungkook made sure to lock the car, the two were holding onto their toys. Jungkook was thankful for that while he slightly slouched in the elevator.

 

“They’re so heavy nowadays.” The staff laughed at him while he slumped in the corner carrying the two heavy twins. The elevator dinged and the doors opened, Jungkook walked out and headed towards to their apartment. The man took a long time to open he couldn’t put in the passcode because he couldn’t see. When he got it right he sighed in relief and opened the door wide and walked inside.

 

The man quickly went to the bedroom and set the twins down on the bed, he didn’t bother to change their clothes. Since that would wake them up and he would have to take care of them until it was really late. Jungkook laid down on the couch and took out his phone to facetime Yoongi.

 

“Oh, you don’t look like a mad scientist yet but you look tired.” Yoongi laughed at Jungkook’s appearance which made Jungkook slightly smile.

 

“I had to carry them from the car, they’re heavy nowadays.”

 

“Wow I thought you’d have a hard time making them go to sleep.” Jungkook made a disgusted face which made Yoongi smile.

 

“How’s your break going?”

 

“Good, I actually wrote a bit but I was actually at the mall earlier trying to pick out clothes for them.” Jungkook nodded and yawned, he was sleepy, taking care of the twins were hard.

 

“You should go to sleep Jungkook.”

 

“Taking care of the twins were exhausting.”

 

“I know but I’m gonna hang up now ok?” Jungkook yawned once more and nodded.

 

“I love you Kookie.”

 

“Love you more Yoongi.” Yoongi smiled and hung up, Jungkook sighed he still had to change and brush his teeth.

 

_____

 

Jungkook’s phone was ringing, the twins were in the living room playing with the camera men that were behind the toy houses. After a few rings the twin’s heard the ring of Jungkook’s phone. The two ran into the room to see Jungkook snoring loudly while his phone was ringing. Jungyoon took the phone and ran out into the living room and sat down on the couch. Yooju followed him and pressed accept, Yoongi’s face popped up on the phone’s screen.

 

“Mommy!”

 

“Jungyoon Yooju!” The twins and Yoongi smiled brightly at each other.

 

“Oh is daddy still sleeping?” The twins nodded energetically which made Yoongi giggle.

 

“Can I trust you guys with a task?”

 

“Yes!”
 

“Ok so it’s 12 right now, you guys will probably be finished at around 2 or 3 then. Can you guys water the garden there? And can you guys get orange juice, toothpaste for you guys, and tissues for me from the supermarket?” The twins nodded vigorously again.

 

“Ok, start your task! Mommy loves you, bye bye!” Yoongi waved at the screen, the twins waved back at the screen too.

 

“We love you!” Jungyoon yelled happily.

 

“Bye bye mommy!” Yooju yelled happily this time.

 

“Bye Jungyoon, bye Yooju!” Yoongi hung up, Jungyoon placed the phone down on the coffee table. Yooju walked towards the sliding door that led to the balcony. She tried to slide it open but she couldn’t.

 

“Jungyoon help me!” Jungyoon ran towards the door and helped her. The two fell after a few moments when the door suddenly opened. The twins walked out and grabbed their elephant watering cans.

“Jungyoon how do we fill this with water?” Jungyoon placed a hand on his chin, he was thinking.

 

“Oh I know!”
 

“Lets go to the bathroom and fill it up there!” The twins walked to the bathroom and the sink. Yooju filled her watering can up first and waited for Jungyoon. When Jungyoon was done, they walked out holding their watering cans with two hands, it was too heavy for them. They carefully stepped out onto the balcony and watered the plants while singing a nursery rhyme.

 

_____

 

Jungkook woke up, he didn’t hear the twins, oh no. Jungkook literally leaped out of his bed and walked out the room, only to see the balcony door open. The twins were sitting outside watching the city that was slightly below them. Jungkook walked over to the two and crouched behind them. Jungkook placed a hand on their shoulders which made them flinch, Jungkook smiled at this.

 

“Why are you guys out here?”

 

“Mommy called us earlier, he said we had to water the garden.” Yooju pointed at the garden with moist soil, Jungkook nodded when he looked at it.

 

“But daddy, mommy said that we have to go to the supermarket and get orange juice, tissues, and toothpaste for me and Yooju!”

 

“Well lets go get dressed then!” Jungkook marched towards their room like yesterday, the twins didn’t march this time. They ran to the room and left Jungkook behind, Jungkook sighed and walked to the room instead.

 

_____

 

“Lets go!” Jungyoon and Yooju were pushing their kid carts leaving Jungkook behind again. Jungkook sighed, he stood over at the cashier. He didn’t really need to look out for them since the supermarket wasn’t really a supermarket. It was a mini mart, plus no other customers were there except for them.

 

_____

 

So far, the twins had tissues and toothpaste they picked out themselves. RIght now they were heading towards the drinks.

 

“Oh, Yooju look it’s black water!” Jungyoon pointed at the pepsi in front of them, Yooju looked at it and gasped.

 

“It’s the black water daddy likes, we should get one!” Yooju tried to lift the gallon of pepsi, Jungyoon noticed that she was struggling and quickly helped her out to put it in his cart since his was practically empty. The twins eventually moved along and found the orange juice their mom was talking about. Jungyoon and Yooju lifted the orange juice and placed it in Jungyoon’s cart again.

 

The two moved along with Yooju in the front this time while Jungyoon trailed along behind her. Yooju suddenly came to a stop and pointed somewhere, Jungyoon looked over her shoulder and gasped too.

 

“It’s the green bottle daddy likes when we go out for barbeque!” The staff was muffling their laughter at what Jungyoon said.

“Come on Jungyoon, help me, lets get it for him.” Jungyoon walked over to Yooju and helped her to carefully place the soju in his cart. Jungyoon turned around and looked at the staff.

 

“Daddy likes a lot of drinks.” Jungyoon turned around and followed his sister that wasn’t too far away from him. The staff followed them while trying to control their laughter.

 

_____

 

“Daddy!” Jungkook turned to see Yooju with Jungyoon following her.

 

“Oh you guys are done now?” The twins nodded.

 

“Ok, follow me, we’re going to pay now.” Jungkook walked up to the cashier, the twins followed him with their carts in line while they were next to Jungkook’s side. Jungkook picked up the box of tissues and toothpaste from Yooju’s cart and placed it on the counter. (idk what to call it…)

 

“Go put this away baby.” Jungkook put aside the cart which Yooju pushed away to its place. Jungkook picked up the orange juice and put it down, when he picked up the pepsi he didn’t see what it was until he put it down.

 

“Jungyoon what is this?” Yooju silently came back to Jungkook’s side while Jungyoon stared at the drink.

 

“That’s the black water daddy likes!” Yooju yelled happily, the lady laughed at him, Jungkook sighed and placed it on the counter. They were running out of soda so might as well get it. Jungkook picked up he soju bottle not knowing what it was until he placed it on the counter. When he saw what it was his eyes widened.

 

“Why did you two get this?” Jungyoon smiled and pointed at the soju bottle.

 

“That’s the drink you get whenever we go out to get barbeque!” Jungkook sighed, he turned to the lady behind the counter.

 

“Please don’t get that.” The lady smiled and nodded, Jungkook gave an awkward smile back and crouched down towards his children.

 

“You guys need to know that, that green bottle isn’t good for you guys to carry.” The twins looked at him with confusion. Jungkook groaned and rubbed his face, this was going to be awkward to explain.

 

_____

 

The family walked out of the supermarket, Jungkook placed the bags in the passenger seat. Jungyoon screamed in happiness and pointed somewhere.

 

“Daddy look ice cream!” Jungyoon was pointing towards the baskin robbins across the street.

 

“We already have ice cream in the house Jungyoon.” Jungkook opened the back door, he turned back to see the twins with tears in their eyes.

 

“We want ice cream daddy.” Yooju’s voice faltered, Jungkook groaned, he grabbed his children’s hand and looked for the nearest pedestrian.

 

“Yay!” The twins swung his arms while they sang We are Bulletproof pt.2. Jungkook smiled, he liked it when the twins sang songs from debut. Yoongi and Jungkook liked it when Yooju tried to rap and while Jungyoon tried to sing. Clearly the two were off pitch since Yooju was meant for singing while Jungyoon was for rapping.

 

_____

 

“Do you actually drink when you guys go out for barbeque.”

 

“Yeah I do.” Jungkook was smiling while he nodded his head.

 

“But it’s not like I drink it all the time when we go out for barbeque.” A snicker was heard, the staff laughed. The camera turned towards Yoongi with a grimace on his face, the twins were each on one of his sides looking at Jungkook.

 

“That’s a lie, he always drinks when we go out for barbeque” Jungkook’s eyes widened at this statement.

 

“What it’s true!”

 

“Are you guys talking about the green bottle mommy?” Jungyoon asked tugging on his arm, Yoongi crouched and looked at him.

 

“Ask daddy baby.” Yooju slightly walked into the camera’s view that was focused on Jungkook.

 

“What’s so great about that green bottle daddy, what does it taste like, sweets?” Yoongi laughed loudly while the staff muffled theirs. Jungkook smiled sheepishly and blushed out of embarrassment, he hid his face in his hands.

 

“Well that’s for you to find out when you’re older baby.” Yooju pouted at Jungkook while Jungyoon stared at his mom who was on the floor dying.

 

______

 

Yoongi carefully entered their home, he was being careful because he didn’t want them to know that he was there. Yoongi took off his shoes and entered the hallway, he looked left and right. He heard no one, and saw no one. Yoongi sighed in relief, he headed to the kitchen and put his things down on the table.

 

“Hm what should I make?” Yoongi thought while he looked at the ingredients in his refrigerator.

 

“Jajangmyeon.” Yoongi took the ingredients he needed from the refrigerator and placed them on the counter top. When Yoongi went to wash his hands he got startled when the camera moved. Yoongi placed a hand on his heart.

 

“Oh my gosh that scared me.” Yoongi walked to his right and left the camera moved along with him. Yoongi went back to his cutting board while staring at the camera.

 

“Wow that’s cool, but this makes me sound weird since I’m an idol and am always surrounded by cameras.” Yoongi smiled sheepishly and focused on the vegetables he was about to cut.

 

_____


 

“Come on, get out, we need to go back now.” Jungkook tried to persuade the twins to come out, they were full and apparently didn’t have any energy to move at the moment.

 

“But I feel fat…” Yooju pouted, Jungyoon on the other hand had his eyes closed while he hand on his stomach.

 

“You sound like your mom when he was pregnant.” Jungkook mumbled snickering, he closed the door and pretended to lock door. The twins immediately freaked out and got out of the car. Jungkook smiled when he saw the two on top of each other when they fell out the car.

“So, I’m pretty sure you guys can walk now.” The two looked up at him with a blank face, honestly, it slightly scared Jungkook.

 

“No, I’m actually pretty comfortable up here.” After Yooju said that she slumped on Jungyoon who was nodding at what she said. Jungkook groaned, where did they get their laziness from?

 

Oh, it was from Yoongi he forgot that.

 

_____

 

The family entered the home and kicked off their shoes, the twins ran to the living room. Jungkook was left behind while he took his shoes off slowly. Yooju and Jungyoon ran into the living room giggling. When they saw Yoongi smiling at them they gasped.

 

“MOMMY!” Yoongi crouched down towards them and hugged them, the twins snuggled into his hold. Jungkook’s head snapped up, he quickly walked to the living room to see the twins and Yoongi hugging. Jungkook smiled and hugged them, the twins giggled and got out of his grasp. Jungkook and Yoongi stood up with Jungkook’s hands on Yoongi’s waist while Yoongi had his arms wrapped around his neck.

 

Jungkook pecked Yoongi once, Yoongi blushed and glared at him. He pecked Yoongi again only to be bothered by some people.

 

“Eww.” Jungyoon had his eyes covered by his sister’s hand while his hand covered Yooju’s eyes.

 

“You guys are being too lovey dovey right now.” Yooju complained, Jungkook gave them a light glare before Yoongi laughed at them.

 

_____

 

“So what did you guys do?” Yoongi asked while he watched the twins eat in front of him.

 

“We ate at a restaurant yesterday!” Jungyoon yelled smiling.

 

“We had dessert too!” Yooju piped in, Jungkook on the other hand choked on his food. Yoongi noticed and patted his back.

 

“Yeah I’m fine really.” Yoongi gave him a worried look before he looked back at the twins with a smile.

 

“What did you guys eat?” Yooju got out of her seat and ran to get the iPad they used that day. As soon as she got it, she ran back to the table and gave it to Jungyoon. Jungyoon went to photos and showed Yoongi the picture of the dessert. Yoong’s smile faltered.

 

“Wow that looks so sweet!” The twins nodded their hands vigorously while Jungkook was thinking.

 

‘ I’m gonna die.’Yoongi turned his head and looked at Jungkook who smiled awkwardly at him.

 

“Jeon Jungkook.” Yoongi gritted through his teeth, Jungkook gulped.

 

“Jeon Yoongi.” Yoongi glared at him, the twins jumped out of their seats and sat down on the sofa.

 

Jungkook might not be able to see tomorrow.

 

_____

A/N: If you actually watched an episode in the show you’d understand why I included the random interviews.  I am too attached with the concept, I wrote like 1000 more words than usual and I haven’t even wrote a chapter that I HAVE to put out for my chaptered story tomorrow.

 

This

 

Was

 

A

 

 

to

 

write.