#04

The Return of Superman: The Jeon Family Joins!

“Yooju come here I still need to do your hair!” Yooju immediately ran to the couch with a wide smile. Yoongi smiled when he saw her, he softly grabbed her hand and had her sit down next to him.

 

“Are you excited baby?”

 

“Yep, but I’m sad that you’re not coming with us.” Yooju pouted while Yoongi was making her pigtails.

 

“Its ok, I bet ya, you’re going to have a great time with your brother and daddy.” Yooju winced at how tight her pigtails were. Yoongi started to twirl her hair to make it a bun.

 

“You really think so?” Yoongi hummed and secured her bun, Yooju turned around to face him with a pout. Yoongi made her other pigtail into a bun, when he was done he sat back and smiled.

 

“Look at you, so pretty and ready to go to the water park.”

 

“What about me?” Jungyoon was in the hallway with his arms crossed with Jungkook behind him holding the twins’ life jackets and water guns.

 

“Wow, you look manly.” Jungyoon smiled and ran to Yoongi, Jungkook smiled at the sight.

 

“Do you have everything?” Jungkook rolled his eyes to the side and froze while he thought.

 

“Uh I think I do, I mean have their life jackets and water guns. Then their backpacks are over at the entrance.” Jungkook grimaced when Yoongi threw a ball at him.

 

“You forgot to pack your own stuff you dummy.” Jungkook’s mouth made an o shape and he walked back into their room to get his stuff and pack a few other things he forgot to pack. When Jungkook left though Yoongi immediately took his phone out of the pocket from his cardigan.

 

“I’m going to show you guys a very very interesting video of your dad when he was at a water park before.” Yoongi started to scroll through his camera roll and smiled when found the video he was looking for.

 

“Why is the video dark?” Jungyoon asked him with a frown.

 

“You’ll see.” Yoongi said and pressed the play button on his phone. The twins watched the video with a confused face at first. Yoongi laughed when the twins saw their dad’s weird face, the two were both confused but later on they laughed. Jungkook frowned when he came out of the room with his backpack and the twin’s life jackets and water guns.

 

“What’s so funny?” Yooju took Yoongi’s phone and ran up to Jungkook.

 

“You’re face is funny!” Jungkook looked at the phone and snorted when he saw his face. He looked at Yoongi and Jungyoon who had wide smiles on their faces.

 

“I can’t believe you had to show them that.”

 

“What!? It was funny, plus it makes them more excited for the trip, right?” The twins immediately nodded at what Yoongi said. Jungkook sighed and rolled his eyes.

 

“Come on, lets go to the water park before your mom shows you guys more weird stuff about me.” The twins followed Jungkook giggling behind him. Yoongi followed him too with a smile.

 

“Ok, put on your shoes and give mom a goodbye kiss.” The twins started to put on their shoes with a pout.

 

“You know, they’re gonna have to learn how to tie their own shoes soon Kook.”

 

“I know, but, I’m pretty sure they’ll learn in school, I mean school teaches you almost everything so we shouldn’t stress about it.” Yoongi clicked his tongue at this and lightly flicked the younger’s forehead.

 

“Lazy.” Jungkook turned around and faced Yoongi with a smile.

 

“But you love me.” Yoongi dramatically sighed and shook his head from side to side.

 

“I sadly do.” The younger glared at him and was about to say something before the twins interrupted them.

 

“Yooju and I are too short to give mommy a kiss.” Yoongi smiled and crouched down.

 

“Ok, now you can kiss mommy.” The twins kissed his cheeks which made Yoongi smile more.

 

“Behave ok? I don’t want your lazy dad to complain about you guys to me again.” The twins giggled while Yoongi gave them their backpacks.

 

“Ok, lets go.” Yoongi’s eyes widened at this.

 

“Wow, Jungkook doesn’t want to get a kiss from me? Min Yoongi?” Jungkook rolled his eyes at Yoongi’s dramatic acting.

 

“Well maybe if you weren’t so mean I’d probably want one.” Yoongi smirked and walked over to him and wrapped his arms around his neck. The twins winced and turned their heads away to not look at the ‘gross’ stuff their parents were about to do.

 

“Aw, I’m sorry.” Yoongi pecked Jungkook’s pout away.


“Honestly I expected a better kiss, but see you tomorrow.” Jungkook kissed Yoongi again, when the two separated he slapped the elder’s . Yoongi gasped then glared at him.

 

“Bye~” Jungkook said waving.

 

“Bye you ert.” Jungkook laughed and opened then closed the door when the three of them got out. When they got inside the elevator Jungyoon spoke up.

 

“Why are you and mom always so gross?”

 

_____

 

“Well, here we are at a rest stop.” Jungkook said and got out of the car to unbuckle the twins from their car seats.

 

“I want chestnuts.” Yooju said while she stretched her arms. Jungyoon walked out of the car and started stretching behind her.

 

“I want a hotdog.” Jungkook yawned and cracked his neck.

 

“I want to sit on a massage chair.” Yooju turned to look at Jungkook with a mischievous smile on her face.

 

“Daddy’s an old grandpa now.” Jungyoon laughed loudly while Yooju pretended to be an old woman. Jungkook glared at them, Yoongi was older than him and he wasn’t a grandpa to the kids apparently.

 

“You ungrateful children.”

 

_____

 

“So here's 20,000 won, I swear if you guys run out of money I'm not going to give you more money. Ok, so go get your food and when you guys are done come back here.” The twins nodded their heads vigorously and immediately ran when Jungkook was done talking.

 

Jungkook sighed, “I’ll need teach them about their listening skills one day.”

 

_____

 

“Why do you worry about teaching them something even though you eventually say that they're going to learn it in school?”

 

“Honestly I don’t know, dad instincts I guess. They just randomly kick in while I watch over them. Should I homeschool them to prevent me from worrying about them? No that's a bad idea, this show even shows that I'm not around them much.”

 

_____

 

“Hm what should we get first Jungyoon?” Jungyoon shrugged at his sister and looked at her.


 

“I don’t know, wait no, lets go get your chestnuts first because I don't know if I want a seafood hotdog or just a normal one.” Yooju nodded and started to walk.

 

“Wait, you know where your chestnuts are at?” Jungyoon asked his sister with wide eyes.

 

“Eh, kinda? I'm looking for one while walking.” The twins walked for around five minutes before finding a small convenience store. The two looked at each other and smiled before running inside.

 

“Wow, what should we get first Jungyoon!?” Jungyoon didn't answer his sister and instead ran and dragged her to the candy aisle. Yoongi yelped when her brother suddenly tugged on her hand.

 

“LOOK THERE’S POCKY!” The twins grabbed the pocky and started running towards the drinks. Yooju grabbed a carton of strawberry milk while Jungyoon grabbed a carton of banana milk.

 

“Do you think we still need more food?” Yooju asked her brother.

 

“Yeah I think we do need more food.”

 

_____

 

“Are you serious?” Jungkook’s eyes were wide when he saw that the twin’s were carrying a bag. Yooju had one and Jungyoon had a bag too.

 

“Hey we got ten won back.” Jungkook snorted and stood up.

 

“Lets go before my wallet becomes bankrupt by you two.”

 

_____

 

The twins ran towards the wave pool laughing, Jungkook trailed behind the two with a poker face on.

 

“Hurry up Dad!” The two yelled floating since they had their lifejackets on. Jungkook stayed at the same pace and didn’t bother to walk faster. Jungkook teased the twins by standing in front of the water.

 

“Come over here!”

“Do you want us to float away?” Jungyoon asked him with a serious looking face. Jungkook grimaced at this and started to go over to the two.

 

“I don’t want you guys to float away, but how do you guys bare with the old water? It’s freezing here.”

 

“Do you guys wanna go to the slides at the kiddie pool or something?” The twins nodded their heads vigorously at this and Jungkook sighed in content.

 

_____

 

“Was the water really that cold?” The twins shook their heads at this.

 

“I thought it was warm.” Yooju said looking at Jungyoon, Jungyoon nodded his head in agreement with what Yooju said.

 

“I thought it was warm too, I think it’s just because our dad wasn’t that excited about going to the water park with us.”

 

“Why do you think he wasn't excited?” Yooju and Jungyoon scooted closer to the camera and cupped their hands to their mouths.

 

“Well you see it's dad’s birthday next week.” Jungyoon whispered.

 

“I think he wanted to rest because he's been working very hard lately.” After Yooju whispered that to the camera, the twins went back to sit down in their chairs.

 

_____

 

“I don't like slides.” Yooju said with a pout while she held Jungkook and Jungyoon’s hand.

 

“Why?” Jungyoon asked her with a frown.

 

“They're scary.” Yooju shivered at the thought of going on a slide again while Jungkook smirked at a plan he had in mind.

 

“Well, I think you should get rid of that fear of yours because we're going to go on another slide.” Yooju panicked while Jungyoon smiled widely at this.

 

“Lets go lets go!” Jungyoon said skipping towards the slides.

 

“NO DADDY NO!” Yooju yelled and pulled Jungkook’s arms, Jungkook laughed at this and ruffled her head.

 

“JUNGYOON COME BACK HERE!” Jungyoon stopped and walked back to them, he pouted at the fact they weren’t actually going to go on the slides.

 

“I’m just teasing with you Yooju don’t worry.” Yooju pouted, she thought it wasn’t funny.

 

“Well I think it isn’t funny dad.”

 

_____

 

Jungkook was sipping on his banana milk while he watched the twins who were in the pool.

(He actually had his feet in an area where janitor fish were.)

 

“Jungyoon.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Don’t you think this is relaxing?”

 

“Yeah.” The twins were in floaties with their eyes closed while they drifted about in the pool. A few minutes later, Jungkook noticed that Jungyoon was asleep and that Yooju was going to sleep anytime soon too. Jungkook stood up and threw his empty carton of banana milk away before walking towards the pool.

 

Eventually, the twins ended up being at a corner in the pool. Jungkook bit his bottom lip in an attempt to not laugh because what he was about to do was going to do was going to be funny, well for him.

 

Jungkook splashed water on the twin’s faces and quickly hid behind a plant. Yooju was the first one to react by wiping her face and shouting, before she cried.

 

“THAT WASN’T FUNNY!” Jungyoon on the other hand just kept on shaking his head vigorously. Eventually, Jungkook came out of his hiding spot laughing but put on a serious face once the twins saw him.

 

Jungyoon kept on shaking his head while Yooju looked up at him with a pout.

 

“Dad, someone mean just splashed water on us.” Jungkook refrained himself from laughing and instead took the twins out of twins out of the pool.

 

“Well then, that was very mean of the person.” Yooju nodded her head and Jungyoon answered him while he was still shaking his head.

 

“Yeah, I think it was mean of that person.”

 

“Jungyoon, are you dizzy yet?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Oh well, lets go to the fish and get our feet cleaned before we go.” Jungkook put the twins feet in the pool of janitor fish before his. The twins giggled at the ticklish feeling when the fish were nibbling at their feet. The two frowned when most of the janitor fish went to Jungkook.

 

“Daddy, why are all of the fish at your feet?” Jungkook’s eyes widened at Jungyoon’s question, he didn’t know how to answer the younger since the truth would be disgusting. Then the twins would make fun of him and his dirty feet.

 

“Oh, it says here that it eats dirt.” Yooju read, Jungkook’s eyes widened, he never knew she could read.

 

“Yah, you don’t even know how to read yet you can read that. When did you learn how to read?”

 

“My favorite words are eat and dirt, because who doesn’t like to eat and mom always calls your socks and your feet dirty.”

 

“Hahaha, this means dad has very dirty feet.” The twins pointed and laughed at him, Jungkook grimaced at the two’s behavior.

 

“Wait, Jungyoon lets get out of here before our feet get infected with the dirt from dad’s feet!” Jungyoon grabbed his sister’s hand and ran to the locker room with his sister. Jungkook stayed there and when the twins were out of his sight he looked into the camera.

 

“My feels have been hurt.”

 

_____

 

“DAD LOOK ITS YOU!” Jungyoon yelled, Jungkook was thankful that there wasn’t a lot of people  in the restaurant right now. If there were a lot of people, people would start taking pictures and then he probably wouldn’t be able to finish his bowl of noodles.

 

“Haha, look at Dad and Uncle Seok being tired on the floor while we’re sitting down not tired.”

 

“We’re cool Jungyoon.”

 

“Yes we are.” The twins then high fived then fist bumped each other.

 

“JUJU CROSS!” The ladies that were working smiled at them while Jungkook got creeped out by the two.

 

_____

 

A/N: I haven’t updated in like a bajillion years, wOOPS. Sorry if this is too short btw.