Her Plan

Their Little Charade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Some of you readers must have observed that I usually update on Friday, but I had a fever last Thursday until yesterday so I failed to update. I hope to read some feedbacks ya'll. thanks for reading!

 

--

 

Vampires are already on their way home from hunting but Seohyun was still up. The sun was already doing its stretching but she’s still thinking.

 

Around lunch the other day, she heard Yonghwa on the telephone. Her 6th sense told her it’s Hyojung on the other end of the line.

 

And before dinner, Yonghwa told her he has to be somewhere; that he has to talk to someone. She insisted to go with him because she has a bad feeling about it, but Yonghwa refused. He said, she might catch a cold, and that would affect their baby, making everyone agree. He left and he still isn’t back until now!

 

She’s been tossing and turning in her bed for 7 hours now. She did all positions; supine, side lying (left and right), prone. She was on prone now and a thought came to mind, it must be his position on top of Hyojung! Frustrated, she flipped on her back. Tsk! This won’t do.

 

I’m not going to let Yonghwa fall for Hyojung any more than this. She does not like her and she wanted Yonghwa to stay by her side.. always.. She’s the happiest when he’s been with her and serving her every whim, despite it being for a show. Sometimes though…  she felt like it’s real

 

Two nights more until they get married and she couldn’t help but to wish it was real. She wishes that their marriage won’t expire after 6 months. And she also wished that she’s really carrying Yonghwa’s child.

 

Why?

 

She has been asking that question the moment she lay on bed at 8 in the evening and it doesn’t need a scientist to know the answer. It’s the same as one plus one equals two.

 

“I love him” she whispered on her pillow. She felt she was harboring that feeling a long time ago but it was the first time that she has given it attention due to their agreement. If she does not love Yonghwa, then why is she so jealous even if he just speak Hyojung’s name?

 

And besides, she was not the first person she got jealous of, there were tons, but they did not give any care coz they felt it was normal, because according to Yonghwa, he too felt jealous at some of her boyfriends, especially if she cancels on him to go on a date with another guy.

 

They both attributed those jealousies to their friendship. Maybe to Yonghwa, but to her, it was different. She was jealous because she loves him.

 

She needs to separate Yonghwa to Hyojung! Now that she has realized her feelings, she’s going to do something about it. She was not born to just take everything in. she’s going to go for it. She’s going to fight for her love.

 

‘If it is to be, it is up to me’, that was her motto in life. If Yonghwa would love her, it would all depend on her.

 

How?

 

“I’ll seduce him” she told herself, full of conviction, determination and desperation

 

But how would she do that? She does not want to just go around him, he might run away. She wanted it to be subtle.

 

Think, Seo Joohyun, think!

 

The moment Yonghwa arrived, Seohyun has just gotten to sleep. She hadn’t felt his presence when Yonghwa thought of going to her room for a moment before he went to his.

 

--

 

Seohyun was still half asleep and half-awake when she thought of something and sprang up on bed “That’s it!” she said in her bedroom voice

 

“W-What?!” Yonghwa asked after he recovered from the startle. He was sitting on her bed.

 

“Oppa!” she called, after she registered his face. “Have you been here all this time?” she asked, and then she realized its morning, maybe noon? She had a good night sleep, but then, she got worried. She sometimes talks in her sleep. What if she said something that she does not want him to find out… yet?

 

“Three minutes” Yonghwa replied “I was about to wake you up, it’s 10’oclock”

 

“So what” she pouted “It’s natural for pregnant women to stay longer in bed and also the morning sickness”

 

Yonghwa squared his shoulders “And what do you know about that?”

 

“Research” she replied

 

“And what was that eureka moment you had earlier?” he gave her an inquisitive look

 

She slept for at least 7 hours, so her mind was refreshed making her thought of an alibi. It was also part of the solution to her problem.

 

“I’m thinking of the future” she said in all seriousness

 

“So?” he replied as he lay down on her horizontally on her bed, lying on her legs on the process.

 

“I’m thinking of what I want, after this… I might get married….” She didn’t finish her sentence on purpose. Yonghwa sprang up and face her in an instant.

 

“I thought you have no plans on getting married yet” he sounded disappointed. “Don’t tell me you’re going to get married with Ha Jin?!” it doesn’t feel right, that her boyfriend would also enjoy the fruits of her 10 percent

 

“Not Ha Jin” She was not looking at Yonghwa, she was afraid he’d find out by looking at her face who she’s talking about.

 

“Who?” if only Seohyun was looking at him right now, she’d see that he was frightened at the thought. His expression was full of apprehensions

 

“I’ll tell you later, but promise me, you’d help” she said

 

“What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter