SEIJIRA ACADEMY.

The Best Fanfictions: EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEIJIRA ACADEMY I.

BY :  viviyenvivo

Description:

               Admission to Seijira Academy is not by level of intelligence nor by social class. Students are selected by the government for reasons nobody particularly knows. What is evident is that the choice of who enters is very limited. As of now, there are only about a hundred students in there. Selection is not age-specific. For all the people know, they can get your child as early as the age of three and nobody can do anything about it. Once called, the person is liable to enter. The government promises unlimited opportunities and tuition-free services so nobody really protests. Afterall, when the government chooses you, the assumption is you’re gifted and more special than everybody else.

 

                That’s when Lee Miyeon enters the picture. Mi Yeon has been living in pretty normal circumstances since birth. 17 and still counting, Mi Yeon thought her life is as stable as it can get. However, when government officials suddenly appeared in front of her house, looking for her, the twist starts to occur. What ventures await her now? 

My review: Its a pretty good story. Very well written and nicely structured, This fanfiction needs to be on your list!!!!

SEQUEL: SEIJIRA ACADEMY II : OUR LAST.

DESCRIPTION:

                Out in the streets of Seoul in the darkest of nights,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter