Chapter 4: Reunion

Change

Amber's POV

I grabbed my phone and called Kris, I missed him a lot. Could I see him today?

''Hello?'' His deep voice was like a melody to me.

''Hey Kris, it's Amber. Are you free today?'' 

''Of course, we can meet again today. I'll bring my friends too!''

''That's really great, I'll wait at the house you bought okay?'' I told him.

''Okay.'' That was his last word before I put my phone down.

Great! I totally gonna dress nicely today, I'm gonna made him surprise.

Chanyeol's POV

Okay, Amber told me we were gonna see Kris and his friends today. So I prepared myself, I looked handsome too right?

''Chanyeol.'' 

I turned to look at Amber, and I was surprised for what I was seeing in front of my eyes.

She was wearing a thin tee that was see through wide on the neckline, revealed her her black bra and her cleavage. She never wore something revealing like that before.

I controled myself from looking at there, instead I tried to focus at her pretty face.

''How do I look?'' She asked me, got me back to normal.

''N-nice, you look nice. Kris will like it.'' I stammered.

''Thanks. Now help me make breakfast.'' She pulled me into the kitchen, we had fun since she kept teasing me during the cooking.

Kris' POV

I finally went to the house I bought for Amber, more like for us. 

I brought my 10 dorky friends. Xiumin, Luhan, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Kyungsoo, Kai, Tao and Sehun. They were really hilarious, but naughty at the same time.

I rang the door bell, then the door quickly opened revealed a big Chanyeol.

''Yo, wassup bro! Long time no see!'' We gave each other a bro hug.

''Hey, happy virus! You know Duizhang too?'' Luhan asked him.

''Yeah, he's my childhood friend.''

''Wait, you know them?'' I looked Chanyeol in surprised.

''Yeah, it's a long story.''

''So this means we all know each other?'' Sehun the youngest among us spoke up.

''What are we waiting for? Let's go!'' Together we went in.

''Amber!'' I called, she turned back and ran to me.

''Kris!'' We pulled each other into a hug. I lifted her up and spinned her around.

Then I realized a bunch of eyes were eyeing us, so I put her down. 

Now I noticed that she was wearing a revealing see through tee that I could clearly see her bra and her cleavage. I tried my best not to look at where I shouldn't look.

''Guys, this is Amber. She's my-'' 

''Nice to meet you, noona. I'm Tao.'' I was cutted of by Tao.

I was going to talk when the other took turns to introduced themselves.

''The name is Kai, it's great to meet someone as pretty as you.'' Kai took out her hand and placed a kiss on it.

I shot daggers at him, what a playboy.

Amber sat down, and offered them some tea. 

I could see that they were not looking at her face, but bra strap and her cleavage instead. Ugh these erts!

''You look great Amber.'' Chen exclaimed.

''Yeah, you should wear these clothes more often.'' Kyungsoo suddenly sit closer to her.

''That's right, I agree.'' Lay added.

She blushed. And I clenched my fist when she wasn't blushing because of me.

''Thanks guys! You know, you don't really have to say so.''

Kai wrapped his arms around Amber, I didn't fail to noticed that he was touching her bra strap.

''How can we not? You look HOT!'' He emphasized the word 'hot' making my her blushed madly again.

I reached my limit now, how could they stared at my girlfriend like that?

I pulled her away from Kai, and wrapped my arms around her waist.

''What was that for?'' Kai asked me.

''Yeah what's the sudden action Kris?'' Baekhyun spoke.

''They were just compliment her.'' Xiumin talked.

''Okay, that's enough. You guys are not allowed to looked at my GIRLFRIEND like that.'' I emphasized 'girlfriend', making them all gasped.

''WHAT?'' Suho bursted out.

''She's your girlfriend?'' Luhan widened his eyes.

''Yup! And I hoped you don't do that to her again.'' I answered them confidently.

''So you're not single?'' Lay asked her.

''Oh my gosh!'' Chen facepalmed.

''Sorry guys, but I'm his now.'' Amber said with a sorry look toward them.

''Enough you all, it's breakfast time! Me and Amber cooked them.'' Chanyeol called us.

''WOW!'' They all rushed into the kitchen with a happy face as they saw lots of dishes with delicious foods.

''Let's dig in!'' Amber said and we started to eat.

That was the best day of my life when I finally had times for my girlfriend and my friends.

 

 

 

 

Or was it too soon to say that?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this boring chapter! I've only got small ideas so this one of my worst chapter so far, literally! Well, please comment!