She Saved My Life...

My Diary: A Winter Love History

 

 

 

 

And I was still standing there ... paralyzed ... I had my mind blank. I did not know what to do or do not even know what to say. I was really scared.  Was the first time I felt this kind of fear. Just wanted to take LeeJoon and run away of the place and escape from this horrible scene.

 

-'You don't hear what he's saying to you? -Said one of those evil men.
While Lee joon continued...
-HyunA... You shouldn't be here, please run away!

My mind blocked suddenly made ​​me think. But my reaction was not useful. I decided to kneel and please to those men that him let go. I was humiliated. Viewing  Lee Joon's face beaten in that way made my heart hurt. Not because it was him , because if had it been someone else, surely I too was feeling the same. I'm human. And he also is. Those terrible men are human too. But people like them should not exist. Should be removed from this planet.
.. I continued pleading. My cell phone started vibrating. And I take it. The number was of Jiyoon. Answer the phone and said ...

 

-PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!! Jiyoon
-When the men noticed that I had answered my phone, took my arm and stomped heavily on my phone ...And those men ran ...
-Come on, surely this idiot girl call the police - they said. -As they continued looking at me with face of hatred.
And they ran away, escaping from that place ... Lee Joon still could not speak...

 

-Are you okay? -I ask to Lee Joon.

-No .. I feel so bad ...-His voice wasvery weak-

At that time I could see that several people are coming. Although there was much fog, it was difficult to identify their faces...

 

-HyunA !!!!!!!! -Jiyoon approached, frightened.
-I'm here jiyoon. Come and help please!!!!! ppalli!
Thank God she didn't come alone ...

-HyunA ... Are you OK? -I hear Junhyung's voice ..And  he brings in his hand a bat.
-OMO!!!! And this guy is Lee Joon? Asked Jiyoon surprised.
Yes. Call an ambulance quickly. Fast. - 'I was desperate. Lee Joon looked very bad...

Junhyung looked confused. I imagined what he was thinking.
Minutes later the ambulance finally arrived. The place was crawling with cops, and people. Just then came the parents of Lee Joon.

-'There is no witness? Asked one of the cops ...
-Me! I answered quickly ...

At that moment I could see the ambulance was gone, and the mother of Lee Joon had gone with him, but his father had been stay.

--Miss. You were in this place? Tell me what did you see? Asked me his father. He was very upset.
-I could only see Lee Joon was beaten by 2 mens. Sorry, but I can not recognize their faces. I just came and wanted to help ...
-Thanks Miss, we call you if we need something more.

I was still in shock.

-HyunA, let's go home. Are you sure you're okay? -Ask Jiyoon worried.
-Yes I'm fine.
-You do not want to see a doctor? -Ask Junhyung.
-'No, stop worrying about me. I said I'm fine.
-I'll go to call and tell the guys that we find you and you're okay. They were very concerned. And I'll call a taxi...
-Arasso-oppa! Thank you.

While I was on my way home. I was wearing a vast savannah. I was so thoughtful. Many things came to mind. I had many questions in my head.
We got home, take a shower. Jiyoon prepare a hot tea for me.
Fell after lying on my bed in a deep sleep.

 

JOON POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When I was transferred to hospital, I was very sore. My whole body was in pain. I was also worried about her. That girl had risked his life to save mine. She is not really as many people think. I was sure of that. I was very grateful for that. I needed to do something to compensate for what she had done for me. If she had not come to that place, probably my family was preparing now for funeral ceremony. But they are not doing so. Because she saved my life.

 

-'Good morning, son. How do you feel? -Said my mother, smiling. She looked relieved and relaxed.
-'Well eomma. But I have a lot of pain- TT
-I suppose Baby. The doctor put the medicine to you, while you were sleeping.
-Uh. Eomma. What happened to the girl?
-That Girl?
-The one that saved my life ^ ^ -'I was sore, but saying that phrase, made me forget everything.
-Ah. You're referring to the girl who was in the awful moment of yesterday?

-Yes mom. That girl^-^
-Well, last I heard was that she's fine. And the cops will be contacting her to ask more about what happened.
-OH. Eomma. I do not want the cops keep bothering her. She had nothing to do with it >z<

-'That's true son. But it would be helpful if she could remember the faces of the unfortunates who did this to you.
-Eomma. You... stop talking like that, so full of hate. The important thing is that I'm fine. And thanks to her I'm alive. .Eomma .. I want a reward her ...
-Okay Lee Joon-. Talk about it later with your father.
-Wait, Mom, you're misunderstanding me. It is not about money. Or well, I'll ask her want she wants. what she needs^-^ ...
-'You're so good. son. sleep a bit more. Go! Rest.

 

 

 

HYUNA POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The sun had risen, had stopped snowing. I was tired. I thought these would be the quietest Christmas, but it was not. Every day there was an unexpected surprise for me.
I was sitting on the couch. A comfortable sofa. Was resting on it. While watching the sky in the window....

 

-HyunA. Do not want to go to hospital?
-At the hospital? No Unni. I told you I'm fine :)
-Kekeke. Yes, but it is not for you to be checked. It is for us to go to see Lee Joon^^^^
-OH. I understand. No. He should be fine. I dont want to go.
-Aigo! How difficult you are.-.-" G.O. called me back. And I told him i am going to the hospital.
-Unni, you more than anyone know that I hate hospitals. I don't want to go >.<
-'Well....Dont go you. But I do go. Lee Joon is the best friend of GO and GO insurance needs me right now ...
-Ke. Good point. Then you let me know how he is. Okeh?^^ - 'I don't want to go to hospital. -Although I knew that he was fine, I wanted to be sure of that...

 

While Jiyoon was preparing to leave the hospital. I put a little music. Prepare biscuits. I shower. I was wearing overalls, a sweater and socks. This day had to be only for me. without problem.

 

-I'm going, I hope you get dinner ready when I return from the hospital;)
-Uh! You will have it!

 

 

JOON POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

GO had told me that Jiyoon  and HyunA will come to the hospital. I was very excited by asking HyunA what she needed. That would be my reward to her for having saved my life. I felt that I owed to her a lot .. And my obsession with reward increased.

 

-Hello? tock-tockk - It was G.O
-Hyung! come in.
-Hello Joon. Oh~Jiyoon came with me ... -But ... Where was HyunA?
-Hi Lee Joon. I'm sorry that happened yesterday. T-T
-Uh. It was like living in a nightmare ...AND.. Where is HyunA? She did not come with you?
-No ^ ^. HyunA was tired. She said she wanted to be alone. You know? The timing of yesterday left her in shock. And yet she couldnt leave that shock.-kekeke
-Oh. _. -Suddenly I felt a sadness in me .. I know that in that place were my friends... But she was not there...

After a moment, all that sadness change. Seungho, Mir, BabyJ, Jiyoon, GO and my parents were in that place. We started to joke, I started laughing, I felt great. Being with my friends and family were always very meaningful to me. Without them I am nobody...I am nothing...

 

-I will not eat more. I know I've broken my diet. But my favorite jeans do not want to raise my legs. -said SeungHo. "The serious guy"  We all started laughing. It was a moment of happiness. After having gone through terrible storm. So, I think it's true the saying that "after the storm comes the calm"

 

 

HYUNA POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I had put my face mask. Some cucumbers on my eyes. I had done my nails. I had taken a bubble bath. And our home phone rang.
 
 
 
RING-RING-RING-RING
 
-'Hello?
-HyunA?
Yes. It's me!
'It's Junhyung ... was calling your cell phone, but dropped the answering machine.
-OMO! I had forgotten that my phone had been destroyed by these mens.
-Oh. Really?
-Uh. T.T
-Emm ... what will you do tonight?
-'Nothing. I have nothing planned to stay at home sleeping = D - I didnt want to accept any invitation to leave. And even less if that invitation came from Junhyung ...
-Want to change the night-so boring that you have planned and eating out with me?
..........................................................................................
-Hello? HyunA? Are you there?
-Yeah, yeah .. I'm sorry. For a moment I think the ~call was cut. '-I was lying. -
- All right. -I agreed...Let's go to eat :) ~~~~~~~~
-'Very good! Then I am going for you at 5:30 PM
 
Why I could not tell that just didnt want to go out? Why I couldn't be rude to him?
 
- I'm back! -Jiyoon said. She looked happy.
'-Thank God you came Unni. Because I'm going out.
-Where? I thought you wanted to stay home and sleep all day and Bla Bla. That's why you were not at the hospital. Am I right?
-: D Yes Absolutely. I'll go out with Junhyung .. He invited me to eat ...
-Really? Tell me, tell me! Are you going to be a couple again? Yes, yes, yes?
-Unni! Stop! Not so. Output will only be friendly ... Plus I'm going to change. Junhyung can come at any time.
 
And I left there. I was harassed by Jiyoon ... I was already becoming an expert at running away, to escape from any situation.
 
-HyunAaaaa! Junhyung has arrived.
-Uh. Unni bye. See you later.
-Okeeeh! Good luck on your DATE!!.
 
There was not a date...Definitely...It was not a date.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
.......................................................................................................................................................................
 
I'm moving fast with the updates! Hope you like my story! ^ ^