what shall I do?

My Diary: A Winter Love History

 

 

 

-Mian haeyo! I feel if it was rude to say so .... - He Said apologetically as he had on his face an eyes smile ...
-I do not understand you're talking about ...-I continued refusing to want to be involved in your conversation ... I did not want to start a conversation with him ... But ... insisted ...
-So I can be sure from now you're not the girl that all think ^ ^ You really different ... Are you?
- ¬ ¬ I do not want to talk about it ... is not the time ...
-I'm sorry ... He apologized again. -I really feel ...
-Uh. You do not have much ... To apologize once is enough ... And thanks for agreeing to bring home ... Although you should not have ...
-'I am a gentleman ^ _ ^-He say....still with that smile ...
-gamsahabnida! 'I said, while I was trying to get my strength to get out Jiyoon of off the car ...

 

I was finally home ... After having been at that dinner ... .. Other frustrated sometimes relaxed. There was a hurricane of emotions in my heart at that moment .. But for now ... For now ... That was over ... I was alone ... Take a hot shower ... And even the snow had ceased also, was the first snowfall. I looked forward to the continuing snowfalls ....

 

------------------------------------------- ---- The next day ----------------------------------------

 

-Unni GMorning! -I said as I entered the room of Jiyoon, I knew she had a hangover insurance and I had prepared a delicious breakfast for her.
-Good morning .. Ouch! feel so much pain ... From head to toe x.x
-Yup .. I guess you must be very painful ... kekeke that's why I prepare this breakfast ... So, come on, eat!
-Thanks! OH! By the way ... I did well last night? TT or did something I should not?
-Well, apart from that almost loose all your feelings for GO..You did not say anything bad ... I was there all the time Unni, so to save you any stupidity that could have done ...
- Thank you! I know I can always count with you ...
-Exactly. Well, eat fast, we have to go to market ... Our fridge has nothing delicious.. And the kimchi had finished TT-TT
-Okeeh!

 

In the market ...

 

-What did you think of the most popular guys from school? Can you believe it? We had dinner with them! I'm finally coming closer to my goal .. -Said Jiyoon while taking in his hand a few vegetables from the market ..
-. It was good ...
-Only you are going to  say that?>< it was good?>< What are you thinking?>< are you serious? >< You do not know how many people had wanted to be dining with them? Thanks to my proximity to G.O! we did it!^^^^^^

-It's not the big deal Jiyoon. But it was good ...
-Are you serious? I really do not understand you... A few months ago you wanted us to be with them, be like them, and now only say that "it was good"?
-And you want me to say? Yes. It is true that a few months ago wanted to be part of the best class ... And I m so close get in there .. But that really is not everything ... Being at the mouth of everyone in the school is not easy ...
-'Come on, HyunA ... not talk again of the theme ...
-'I know .. We promised to not talk about it ...
-AAAAAAAAH !!!!!! -Suddenly I heard ... .- I'm so happy! When will the next time we will return to see the guys?

"Phew!" Fortunately not remember 24 night we are goint to have the dinner with them, I felt so lucky ... At that moment I ran to stand in line to pay for our purchases, my dear Jiyoon was glued to the phone while waiting "
 

-Are you ready go! Gaja! -I was as happy and smiling.

 

JOON POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

-Lee Joon. You have to do the things your father warned you ... -mom insisted ...
-Eomma, I think Dad can sometimes exaggerate any situation ... As if I were to be locked ...Come on -_-
-Is only 3 days .. Baby....Please...Pay attention ... We do not want you getting hurt...

"Sometimes I was so unfortunate to be the most handsome of the school, the best ballet dancer, having a great voice, a beautiful body and rich parents, yes, I know for so many girls I was almost ... or rather ... I was the perfect man ... but sometimes it has consequences ... And no good consequences "...

 

-The...My phone rang ... the tone of my phone was "Hip Song" ...By  Rain ... It was my favorite song.
-Anya? Deeh! Is LeeJoon-ssi -Deh? ^ ^ -Uh ... Arrasso!

 

HYUNA POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"While it came with heavy shopping, I had to leave them lying on the floor to answer my phone ... It was cold ... really cold outside ..."

 

-Jiyoon!!
-Deeh HyunA?
-Take the bags. Please! Will attend the phone ...
-Meanwhile Jiyoon was complaining about the weight of the shopping bags ....

-Annyeonghaseyo?
-HyunA-ssi?
-Yep!  it's me. -I said puzzled. I did not know that phone number ...
-is Hong Ki-ah!
-Hongki-Ah!!!!! I replied in amazement. This is not your phone number. Right?
-No. It's a new one! Kekeke the old phone is now in the trash, so deleted the old and save this now. Okeh?
-Uh. Deh Hongki-ah! And ... let's see ... Why are you calling?

-Exactly. I had forgotten ... FTBLUE be playing tonight! We will be raising funds for children in a foster home to receive their Christmas gifts. Will be at the pool bar as usual.
-Seriously?? Will presenting the band again? WOW! That good news.
-Yes! Hope you and Jiyoon can come tonight. I will let know about to the rest of the guys!
-Yay!! The crew together again! And a charity! - I Said cheerful. I Was veeeery happy.
-Kekek. Well, see you night, HyunA-ssi!!^^

 

"That call from my old friend, Hong Ki-Ah... really had been so unexpected for me, with so many things to do in the academy, had had little time throughout the year to be with those who were at the time I arrived in Seoul my best friends.
Was Christmas. And the local band's most famous and loved by many girls had gone to give a special touch ... Raising funds for children in a foster home so they could get their Christmas gifts ... It all seemed a dream ...
I ran to tell Jiyoon.!!!" :-DD

 

-Woohoo! That good news. We will see the boys. -I Continued telling to Jiyoon... happy. -Keke, I could not with so much emotion.!!!!!!
- ^ ^ I know. Sing these songs one more time "Hello hello" kekeke. - Jiyoon said it --She was also happy....as me!!

 


-Lets prepared for a ROCK night!!! -I Said enthusiastically.
-Lets go!!!!!!

 

"That day   I was dressed for the occasion. For me it was not any dinner, was the meeting after many weeks and perhaps months ago with my best friends ... and even my ex-boyfriend would be there ... which would be a little uncomfortable for me, but was determined to go ... I wanted to feel like at home, here would no one is going to bother me, here is that if I could be myself, I fit in here! "

"Quickly take the first taxi we saw, was ours. And we come to the PoolBar. Everything was beautifully decorated, like most of Seoul. Beautiful Christmas lights. They cherry-colored pumps and a large Christmas tree. Full of hope lights ... "

 

-Unni. We have late-TT-TT and the boys had started to play ..
-Come on hurry Hyunah.!!

 

We entered that place was packed. All choirs sang songs of FTBLUE. The band consists of 4 beautiful boys. Lee Hongki (leader) Choi Jong Hun (Guitarist) Choi Minwan  (2nd guitar) and Heechul (drums)

 

Everyone jumped cheerful enthusiasm, sweating, singing their songs.^^
We also share in that excitement went wild, we started skipping, jumping, singing, and sweating.
Suddenly ... I felt someone touch my shoulder ...
And aid in a very soft to my ear ...

 

-After all this time ....- I remain frozen ... knew that voice, but the noise could not identify where it came ... When I turned around, it was ... My ex boyfriend... Junhyung ... ....
I turned around and screaming because it would be impossible for him to hear my voice and I said, impressed ...

 

-Junhyung-Oppa! O.o

....He smiled and said ...
-'What surprises you so much? -'I was still in shock. He had a makeover .. His black hair had suddenly turned yellow ... he looked very nice....

N-Nothing....

-You have been changed ... only 2 months ...-He said.
-Yes,  I say the same to you ... -nice change ...
-'Thanks,' -he said and was smiled....
....That smile*-* ... which might not always easy to see ... - I reacted quickly ...
-And? FTBLUE is doing an awesome job? right? -I look for an excuse quickly ... In order to start not with a compromising kind of conversation ..
-Amazing. As always. FTBLUE know how to do things ...
-Yes, they really are great. And experts make people mad keke. -I said
-Uh. So are they. -He said it, while looking at me intently, with intense eyes ...

-omo!! I Be right back ... I'll see where Jiyoon is... -'I wanted to escape.

 

"I ran out of that place, had a knot in my stomach of emotions. He was there, the person that had lasted 1 year out. I saw him again after 3 months...And it was not easy for me. Also wanted to intimidate me on....And he did...I decided to get away from that place, to breathe fresh air. It was cold and cloudy outside. Lots of fog. Although it was snowing...A little later I heard a commotion .. I could hear someone in a soft voice, asking for help..I enter my sudden fear.I was very scared...But I wanted know what happened...
When peek my head to the alley..I saw 2 mens that were kicking and beating a guy ...My hands started to tremble .. I could not see clearly through the fog ..My heart was beating very fast, and my hands were sweating ..I was terrified.
I was filled with value and continuously about that place ...And it was him ...I could not believe ... that guy ... who was being beaten and kicked by the men, was Lee Joon ... His face was beaten, bloodied, and tears ran their eyes, while his little voice calling for help ...I do not know what to do ...I felt so helpless at that moment ...I wanted to help, wanted to kill these men ....and if I was not afraid of that place ...fill me with courage and shout ...

 

-STOP !!!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!! -PLEASE!!!!!! do not do more damage to him -I was crying... While the mens looked at me with eyes of hate ......

And Leejoon with the little voice that he had said ..

-Go...Go... GO!!!!!!! -He scream ... I Do not know where he got strength ... I was in shock ... pale ... the world stopped at that moment ... ... ... ... ...
 

Now what shall I do?

 

 

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................

 

I hope you liked it! ^ ^ !

I'd like to read reviews, and find your point of view of history! :)

Will update soon!*-*