"My name is..."

A One Sided Love Story

No One's POV

Hyejin woke up tired as ever. She didn't get a goodnight's rest since she sleep so late.

She disliked the fact of waking up so early to catch the bus. Hyejin turned to her clock and saw that it was 5:45AM. She groaned and pulled her blanket over her head.

"It's so early..." Hyejin rid herself of her blanket. She got out of bed and looked at her reflexion in the mirror. She huffs and takes out her makeup.

After doing her makeup, she quickly dresses up for a new school day, putting on a nice baby blue knee-length floral dress with a white cardigan. She puts on a pair of white flats and heads down stairs for brrakfast.

The smell of pancakes and bacon reach Hyejin as she walks into the kitchen. "Good Morning Mom." Mrs. Cha gives Hyejin a loving smile. "Good Morning Hyejin-ah. Can you be a dear and call Hyeon-ah to come eat."

Hyejin heads back up stairs and knocks on her brothers bedroom door. "Oppa. Mom says to come down and eat." No reply.

Hyejin huffs. "I'm coming in." She twists the doorknob and pushes the door open. As predicted, Hyejin sees that her brother is still sleeping.

"Oppa. Wake up." Hyeon stirs in his sleep. "Oppa." Hyejin said loudly then last time, this time waking up Hyeon. "What do you want?" Hyejin crosses her arms over her chest. "Come down and eat, Now. Moms order"

Hyejin walks back down and sits back down at the table. "He's on his way down." Mrs. Cha hands Hyejin her plate and her glass of juice.

-

Hyejin walks out her front door, checking the time on her phone."7:20" She groans, realizing that the bus already left her. At that same time, Hyeon walks out of the front door.

"What's wrong?" Hyejin taps her foot on the ground. "The bus left me. Do you think you can take me to school today?" Hyeon looks at his watch.

"Yeah. I have plenty of time, let's go." Hyeon goes to open the passenger side for Hyejin. "Get in, Your Majesty" Hyejin laughs at her brothers attempt to be a gentleman. "Thank you Oppa." Hyejin gets in and off they go to Hyejins school. 

Hyejin's POV

"Thanks for the ride Oppa." I get ready to get out of the car when something comes up in mind. "Wait, don't you have an exam today?" Hyeon nods. "I feel like your Professor gives way too much exams at that university of yours. So good luck then. Bye Oppa." I get out and check the time. '7:35' Fifteen minutes left, that's enough time to go look for Chanyeol.

I walk around some of the school campus for about 6 minutes, not knowing where Chanyeol is. At that same time, I feel my phone vibrate in my hand. 'It's Chanyeol'

"Hyejin where are you? I'm at school now. Sorry if I was a bit late. There was an accident on the way here."

"I'm near Mrs. Choi's class. It's fine, you still have..." I look at the time," 9 minutes to meet up with me until the bell rings." Chanyeol hangs up after saying he's on his way.

I sit down at one of the benches near the cherry blossom trees, waiting for Chanyeol. "Hyejin-ah!" A voice from behind me is heard and I turn around, seeing Chanyeol walking towards me with his adorable grin plastered on his face.

"Let's go to class. We have two minutes left." We walk together for a while until it came time to part ways into different hallways. We waved goodbye to each other. "See you at lunch Hyejin"

No One's POV
Two hours later

Hyejin was walking her way to 3rd period when she came across Tiffany walking with her other friends. They made eye contact and high-fived each other. Hyejin walked in her class and class began.

30 mintues into the class, Hyjin began to feel sick to her stomach. She asked the teacher if she could be dismissed early then the others, which the teacher agreed to.

Hyejin was walking to the bathroom and began to feel a little better. She guesses she just needed to breath some fresh air since it was kinda suffocating in there.

There was only 10 minutes left until the bell rings to go to her next class. She decided to go rest her body against the tree that was in the field. She leans against the tree and feels her eyes grow heavy as she falls asleep right there.

-

Hyejin woke up from her nap. Curious, she checks the time on her phone. "Omg! Why?!" It was already 12:27AM, which meant she slept through study session and most of fourth period.

She got up quickly and ran to the lunch room. She got in line, panting from her light workout she just had. She got her lunch and went out to find Chanyeol. Hyejin had a hard time finding him since the school was huge.

Hyejin gave up in the end and sat in one of the benches outside that was under a large willows tree.

Just sitting under that tree made Hyejin feel relaxed. She closed her eyes, beginning to sing a song that has been stuck in her head. She was so into singing that song that she didn't hear a boy walking up behind her. "You have a beautiful voice.."

 

Hyejin got startled. She turned to face the owner of that voice, heart beating rapidly. The boy chuckled. "I'm sorry, did I scare you? I apologize if I did. " Hyejin was about to respond but then she quickly realized who he was.

Her eyes widened at who this boy turned out to be. "It's him...It's the boy I like..." She thought. The boy smiled at her and held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you. My name is...."

 


《Hai guys. I finally updated my 2nd chapterrrr. Hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did 》