First Day

A One Sided Love Story

Hye Jin's POV

"Today is a new chapter in life. New school, new people. I wonder how this day will go by." I say, sighing.

I walk into the front doors of the high school and bump into someone. The boy dropped his books as he collided with me and I immediately bent down and helped him collect his books.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you." The boy lifted up his head and smiled at me. "Don't be. It was an accident."

A large smile appeared on my face as I realized who the boy turned out to be. I quickly pulled him into an embrace and screamed into his shoulder.

"Hye Jin. What's wrong?" I looked up at the boy and slapped his shoulder. "Wow! Omg, its been forever Chanyeol."

This boy was Park Chanyeol. He has been my best friend since we were in preschool. When it was time for 6th grade to begin, Chanyeol left overseas. We were in contact for at least 3 years but lost connection for at least 4-5 months.

"Hye Jin-ah, wow. You got prettier and taller. I could even make you my girlfriend." Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows.

I slapped his shoulder. "Shut up Chanyeol. Don't make me fight you." I get into fight position and laugh. Chanyeol lets out a chuckle as he flicks my forehead. "You wish." 

"What's up with the happy mood over here?" A voice questioned from a far. I followed the voice and saw my other friend, Tiffany. "Really Tiffany. Oh and Look who's back from the dead." Chanyeol chuckled at my remark. Tiffany laughed.

"Hey Chanyeol. Long time no see buddy. Well I'll see you guys later." I nodded my head and turned to Chanyeol. The bell rang for first period and we departed from each other into different hallways.

No One's POV
~4 Hours Later~

Hye Jin was walking down the stairs to the lunch room as she saw Tiffany walking to the bathroom. Hye Jin followed Tiffany. As soon as she entered the bathroom, she saw Tiffany fixing her make up.

"You're makeup looks fine." Tiffany turns to look at her and laughs. "Now it does. You should've seen it earlier." Tiffany puts her makeup back into her pouch. "I'm hungry, let's go get some lunch."

When they walk out, Tiffany stops in her spot. "I forgot my books in Mr. Kims class. You go ahead first." Hyejin hums in response.

Hye Jin continues on her walk to the cafeteria when she comes across a boy. He had caught her attention just by his looks, nothing else.

Hye Jin was snapped out of her trance by Chaneyol. "Hye Jin-ah, you okay? Who you staring at?" Hye Jin looked at Chanyeol and smiled.

"Nobody. I was just spacing out. Come on, let's go get lunch." Hye Jin looked back at where the boy was at and saw that he wasn't there anymore. She was actually disappointed.

Lunch came to an end and it was already time for the last classes of the day. Physical education was her last class so that came up quicker than expected.

Hye Jin put her backpack in her assigned locker and headed to the Gym with her other classmates. To be honest, Hye Jin didn't like some of the people in her class.

Some were actually really annoying and immature and she didn't agree with the fact that she had to be in the same class as them. Since todays class was just the teacher going over the rules, the class didn't have time to talk to each other.

Hye Jin came right out when the bell to dismiss the school rang and that's when she also saw Chanyeol waiting for his ride. "Hey Chanyeol." Chanyeol sees Hyejin and smiles. 

"We got dismissed from Physical Education 10 minutes early. Girls take forever to change, don't they?" Hyejin laughed at Chanyeol. "Yes, you're right." They talked for awhile until Chanyeols ride pulled up.

"Hey, I have to go now. What's your number? I don't have it." Hye Jin gave it to him and Chanyeol left soon after. Hye Jin walked to the bus loading zone. One by one came in students from her school loading into the buses.

Hye Jin went in and sat down. Other student came in after her but she wasn't really interested in the kids entering the bus but once a certain boy entered, that definitely caught her attention.

She looked at the boy as he sat down right across from her. He didn't seem to acknowledge her existence as Hyejin stared at him from the corner of her eye.

Her friend sat down on the seat in front of Hyejin and pulled out her book from her backpack.

"Hi Hye Jin. Whats up?" Hye Jin looked at her friend. "Hey Yoona. I need to tell you something when we get off the bus" Yoona nodded her head and started to reading her book.

Ten minutes passed and the bus was approaching Hye Jin's stop. The bus came to a stop and Hye Jin quickly got up and got off the bus. She waited for Yoona to get off.

Once Yoona got off, the first question she asked was, "Okay so what did you want to tell me?" Hye Jin hesitated but told Yoona. "Yoona I think...I think I fell in love...What should I do?"


 

I wrote this story because it has been stuck in my head for awhile. But finally, I was able to write it. Hopefully you enjoyed this so far ^-^