Chapter 2: Anniversary

Erase

(it’s actually bungee jumping. I don’t know why i wrote sky-diving in the previous chapter hahaha. Don’t mind about it. Thanks!)


Lay took off his helmet and flipped his hair to the side. The weather was a bit windy and he was grateful that he put on something warm that day. The other boys planned to ride in the car but he felt so pack in the car that’s why he rode his motorbike instead. However, the consequence of it was that, he had to bring Hyuna on his bike too. Remind me to kill that stinky baked bacon later..

Hyomin and Hyuna walked out from the apartment, giggling girlishly. Without the slightest energy intended, Yixing was smiling from ear to ear. However, that smile vanished almost in an instant when he saw the clothes she was wearing. Damn, i told her so many times.. He cleared his throat and hop off from his motorbike, motioning towards the two ladies. 

“Evening,” he greeted, slightly bowing. Hyomin giggled at the sudden action. “Why, good evening to you too, Yixing.” she smiled and then quickly ran to her Jongin. She jumped and he caught her. They both shared a kiss. While the two busy saying hi to each other, Yixing nudged Hyuna at her rib, hard. She winced in pain. “Ya... What the hell,” 

Hyuna caressed the painful spot, glaring at the boy. He leaned in to her ear and whispered sternly, “You’re going to take my shirt and tied it around you waist. Understand?” he gave a small peck on her cheeks with a fake smile so that no one noticed how mad he was that time. The girl swallowed hard and nodded. 

“Ya ya ya, these two couple..” Baekhyun clicked his tongue. His best friend, Park Chanyeol, laughed beside him. “I ship Hyuna with you though..” he said and gave Baekhyun a wink. The titanium hair boy kicked the giant’s leg. “Behave, you dog,” Chanyeol whimpered in pain.

Hyomin put her arm around Jongin’s neck and took off his sunglasses. “Seems like today gonna be a fine, fine day, aye?” she put the glasses on and grinned at the XY couple. The girl crossed her arms across her chest and smirked. “You bet we are,” 

 

 


They arrived at the venue one and a half hour later. The place wasn’t as crowded as usual which was a bonus to them. “Ha, lucky day, isn’t it?” Chanyeol breathed in the fresh and let out a small scream of relief. The other five adolescents quickly made their way to the booth, abandoning Chanyeol who was chasing them in confusion. “Why are you guys running?!” he shouted. 

“Because the last one to arrive is the one who’s gonna pay all!” Yixing screamed and sprinted faster. 

“What?! Dude i only have money to eaaatt!!” 

Chanyeol ran faster and surpassed the struggling Baekhyun. “Sorry Baek. It’s on you.” he winked and ran faster. “Ya! Chanyeollie! Yaa!!” 

Baekhyun was the last one to arrive (like they and everyone expected). They all gasped for air, laughing, making the people around to stare at them weirdly. “Damn, I should have cheat.” Baekhyun mumbled, sitting on the floor. “Even if you cheat, everyone gonna beat you, man.” Jongin ruffled his hair and laughed. 

Yixing, on the other hand, took off his shirt and handed it over to Hyuna. The girl raised an eyebrow. “Mwo?” she acted as if she doesn’t know what he was doing. Hyomin saw the scene and grinned. Secretly, she nudged her boyfriend to watch as well. The observant Yixing caught the two of them watching so he immediately smiled. “Could you hold this for a second? Feeling kinda hot.” he made an excuse. That’s the stupidest excuse ever.. Hyuna thought, mentally laughing. 

Anyhow, she hold the checkered printed shirt and tied it around her waist as Yixing fixed his hair. The black sleeveless t-shirt made his body seemed deliciously more attractive. She noticed that his arms got a little bulkier over the years and that made him way more attractive than he already was. 

Out of the blue, as everyone was putting on the belts and rope, Chanyeol asked. “Where’s Seolhyun? I thought Baekhyun said everyone will be here.” Baekhyun literally facepalmed himself. “Ya, are you stupid or what?” he sighed. Yixing immediately felt something rushed inside of him when he saw Hyuna looked down, embarrassed. “Seolhyun couldn’t make it. That’s why i brought along my best friend over here.” he covered up and ruffled Hyuna’s hair. The girl sighed in relief and nodded. 

Laughing, Yixing went in between Chanyeol and Baekhyun. “Thus, you do know how sensitive Seolhyun could be in this kind of things. Better avoid it.” he winked before walking to the man who was in charged of watching them bungee jumping.

After everyone put on the belt, they all went up using the stairs. It was about 5 stories house tall. It was Hyuna’s first time to actually jump from this height and, frankly, she was a little bit scared. Well, for her, it might be ‘a bit’ scared but it was quite obvious to the others because her hands were trembling and her lips were white. Hyomin poked Yixing and whispered. “I think you should jump with Hyunnie. She’s seems to be so nervous,” she said.

The boy shifted his gaze towards Hyuna. She was looking down and her lips were moving, mumbling something. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongin, on the other hand, were fighting with each other on who should jump first and who should pay for dinner later. Yixing just shook his head and walked to Hyuna. 

He cleared his throat. “You okay?” he asked, checking her out. Hyuna looked at him, biting her lips. “Remember when i said i am cool about bungee jumping? Damn, i lied ZhangYi. I’m a tad more scared than i usually am.” the boy let out a soft chuckle. He pat the owner’s on the shoulder and asked if they could jump two people at once. The owner said that it was okay so he decided to jump with the girl. “Never know the almighty Hyuna is scared of heights.” 

She puffed her cheeks and pouted. “I still like the adrenaline rush okay.” she protested. Yixing just rolled his eyes and pulled her closer. “Ya, you three. We’re jumping first.” he announced making the trio to stop their quarrel. “Ya!” they shouted in unison. “No fair!” Baekhyun protested but Hyomin quickly went to him and covered his mouth. “Come on guys, don’t you want to see some intimate moments of these two lovely couple??” she winked naughtily. Hyuna blushed madly and tied the shirt tighter around her waist. “I.. I am b-brave enough t-t-to jump on my own!” she stuttered. 

Yixing laughed at her attempt to look strong and tough. He ruffled her hair and pulled her closer. “There, there. It’s okay. Let’s do this together okay?” he hold her hand and went to the edge of the platform. The two men in charged attached the rope to their belt neatly and pat on Yixing’s back. “I’m going to attach you two together okay?” he took the end of Hyuna’s belt and attached it with Yixing’s. He put his arms around her small waist and put his chin on her left shoulder. “You smell nice,” he complimented. 

Jongin and Baekhyun made some wild sound when they saw the two were having some ‘intimate’ moment together. “Damn, Jongin ah! Ah! I’m hard!” Baekhyun acted as if he was aroused and hit the friend’s chest. Jongin laughed and played along making inappropriate sounds. Hyomin and Chanyeol just shook their head. The mad little lamb lifted Hyuna up and ran towards Jongin and Baekhyun, gave each and one of them a knock in the head. “The , man!” 

Hyuna just giggled. True though, who wouldn’t be aroused being this close to a hot man like Yixing. For the past minutes, her back kept on making contact with his lower half, which was very uncomfortable for her but it doesn’t seems to bother the lamb at all. Anyhow, she enjoyed the day. 

They both prepared to jump, standing at the edge of the bridge. “This is literally suicide,” she said holding tight to Yixing’s arms. He chuckled. “No la. You’ll love it. I’ll hold you. Promise.” he said with a smile. The smile eased her down a little bit. Smiling ZhangYi is always the best med.. 

They counted to 5 and jumped off. His arms were tight around her as they both screamed both in fear and excitement. At one point, Yixing let go of his arm and moved in around. Hyuna didn’t realized what he did as she was actually enjoying the adrenaline rushed inside of her. 

The jumped ended and they tangled 1 meter above the ground. They both were gasping for air and he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tight. “One of the best days,” he mumbled. She giggled. 

“KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!”

They heard someone chanted from above. The two looked up and saw their friends chanting so loud that the other people, probably foreigners, started to join in as well. They exchanged looked. She shrugged. Wrong move, lady. He smirked.

He turned her body around slightly, grabbed her by the neck and took her wholeheartedly. She was so surprised with his move that her cheeks went hot. No one ever tell her how good of a kisser he was. He tilted his head to the left while she tilted her head to the right and they began to eat each other out. The kiss stopped when both of them were out of breath. 

People cheered. 

Their hearts were beating so fast. 

What the hell... 

 

 

After everyone had successful jumped from the bridge, they all gathered around at a cafe. Baekhyun and Jongin stared at the XY couple. “Now you see people,” Baekhyun started. “This is what we call secret lovers.” he explained in a wise-man-kind-of-voice. Hyomin chuckled. “we are totally not in love,” Hyuna defended. 

“If you guys are not in love,” Jongin took out his phone and showed the video of them kissing. “Explain this.” the two adolescents watched with their mouth wide opened in shock. “What the hell, Kai!! Why did you record it??!” Yixing half shouted, leaning forward, pulling his shirt. Hyomin and Hyuna pulled them away from each other. “Chill,” they said in unison. “HOW??” Yixing whined and rested his head on Hyuna’s shoulder in frustration. “Ommaaa,” he whined. 

“Come on, we’ve been partner for so long. There should be some chemistry between us. Am i right?” Hyuna tried to twist the situation so they would think that they are not in love. Baekhyun scowled. “The thing is.. You guys seemed too ... I don’t know. But all i know is that, you guys are relationship goals.” he nodded in approval. Chanyeol laughed. “Ya, if i post that in the school’s website, i bet everyone would scream in delight. Everyone love to see you guys together. Stage wise.” 

“That’s the thing man. I don’t want Hyuna to be attack by those crazy sasaengs.” Yixing said, hitting the table. “She once got hit and pushed by them. How am i not worry about this?” Jongin smirked. “We’ll keep it a secret. Don’t worry, dude.” he nodded in assurance. 

Their ordered food arrived and they all began to eat.

“Are you guys going to perform at the school 50th year anniversary at the end of this year, by the way?” Chanyeol asked. 

“I am,” Hyomin raised her hands, munching on her burger. 

“I’m performing with Sehun and Taemin.” Jongin said. 

“I’m performing with Chen, maybe.”

“I’m with Kyungsoo and another solo performance.” Chanyeol confirmed. 

Hyuna and Yixing looked at each other. “I guess we are,” Yixing said slowly. Baekhyun clicked his tongue. “You guys have to book for performance spot. It will end at the end of this month. Our star students MUST participate or else teachers won’t let us graduate.” he explained. 

“Are you serious?!” 

“The headmaster said it at the--ah, you guys were at the festival tour wasn’t it?” Hyomin recalled the day where the two were absent for 2 weeks. Hyuna nodded vigorously. “We don’t know anything. Tell us.” she pleaded. 

“Well, you guys could go to the school website and book for the performance spot. You must include your performances as well. Since you guys are a couple, you must have solo performance too since the teachers are going to mark it as our final assignments. The festival is for 3 days. So you guys can choose.” Chanyeol explained. 

Yixing smirked. “I know what we are gonna perform on that day,” the girl looked at him and secretly sighed. He’s sooo fast... 

 


The day ended well. Yixing and Hyuna decided to spend the night at Yixing’s studio to discuss about the performances that they have to perform during the festival. They weren’t that pressured because they still have about 8 months left for it. 

Yixing took off his shirt, only leaving his sleeveless shirt on and sat on the floor with his laptop on his lap. Hyuna sat crossed leg beside him, anticipating on what he gonna planned. “So, what are we gonna perform?” she asked excitedly. 

Yixing opened his music library and played the song that he had been working on for few months. “It’s call ‘There’s no more tomorrow’. I think i wrote this back when we first started being partner. I wrote this with Hyunseung. He helped with the choreography as well. it’s like the golden masterpiece for me,” he told her the history of the song. Hyuna listened it. She could tell the difference between Yixing’s voice and his friend, Hyunseung. “It’s nice.” 

Yixing bit his lips. I wonder if she will agree on the choreo though.. He thought. 

“What are you going to perform for the solo performance?” she asked, staring at his flawless face. He hummed for a moment. “I’ll tell you later. It’s one of my masterpiece as well.” 

“Can we invite some outsiders to perform as well?” 

He read through the rules and regulations for the performance. “Yea, as long as the students perform.” 

She nodded, planning her performances roughly in her head. “I know what i’m gonna perform then.” she clapped her hand excitedly. “Woah, don’t be too happy yet.” he said and scrolled the page lower. Hyuna inched closer to him. “Why?”

“There’s an announcement. Each student of Performing Arts High School must perform atleast for 5 minutes. No same performances and extra credits for the ones who wrote their own songs (singers), original choreography (dancers) and original stage ideas. Each of the students will give their own task (groups, solo will be pair up randomly base on votes) and they will receive 2 months before the event.” 

“What task?” she puffed her cheeks, thinking. 

“I think it’s those kind of task where the students will vote for other students to perform. Ugh, i bet all my life they’re going to give us some sensual dances to perform.” he laid down on the floor, groaning in frustration. Hyuna’s face went red. “The heck. So unfair!” 

“I’m voting for Baek and Jongin to perform poll dance together then,” she protested. The boy chuckled. “It might be your performance. Everybody knows you’re specialized in that category.” 

“Ya! Are you saying i am a e then? How dare you!” 

“If you’re a e, you can only entertain me and no other.” he said, rather seriously. He immediately regret when he realized what he just said. Hyuna squinted her eyes, staring at him in disgust. “What the actual ,” he sat up and rubbed his neck, nervously. “Ignore.” and he continued on filling the form in the laptop. She hit his shoulder hard. “Hey,” 

The boy winced in pain. “What?!” he half shouted. “What do you mean by that?!” she shouted back. “I don’t know!” he shouted. “Leave me alone!” he pushed her away but not harshly, just enough till her slide few inches away from him. She crossed her arms and crawled back to him. “You’re such a ! You were a sweet guy before we entered high school!” 

“Well, I changed! Is that too hard to accept? I’m Zhang Yixing and I do what I want!” he exploded in anger. She began to tear up. “Why? You promised.” she said, her voice cracked. 

His heart began to thud hard in his chest. His mind began to work trice harder to arrange sentences to counterattack her. “Promises are meant to be broken,” 

“I hate you, ZhangYi.” she stood up and stormed off. 

“Hyuna wait-” 

BAM! 

The door closed. “I hate myself too,” 

 


To be continued. 

 

 

 

A/N: i was rushing tho when i made this story. BTW guys, i'm going back to boarding school today. i'll update soon. please please please please, get this story more subscribers so i will be in delight checking it after my SPM trial.. (SPM is our big exam before graduating, to those who doesnt know). i promise, once trial end, i'll update everyday before leaving again for my actual SPM. 

thank you for supporting this story. it means alot to me, you hv no idea. 

love you guys. do leave comment huhuhuhu

pray for me as well!!! <3