I'm in love

Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! I hope youre enjoying so far. Please do leave some comments/suggestions and Ill see what I can do about them. 

 

For the past month and a half, Youngbae and I grew closer and closer. Dropping by during their rehearsals as a group has been my favorite past time. I got to know his fellow members in Big Bang. They were all cool but I became really close to their maknae, Seunghyun or as they call him, Seungri. 

Every after the practice of Big Bang, Youngbae and I always eat out. Sometimes we just stayed in the studio and create music. I enjoy watching him sing and dance. 

Jiyong and I enjoyed making music together. He is a good composer and even though he's just 2 years older than me, Jiyong knew a lot more in music than I do. He's really patient with me when he's teaching me how to create music. 

Seunghyun (who will go by the name TOP when they debut) and I enjoyed watching dramas with me. Sometimes we copy the scenes for fun. He's a good actor if he wants to be its just that he loves goofing off. TOP and I get along well because were both weird. 

Daesung and I get along because we both love watching musical. Ill bet that he'll do well if he one day became a theater performer. 

Seungri and I get along mainly because Im only a year older than him. Our typical bonding is eating and watching korean dramas. He introduced me to different korean dramas and now Im hooked to it. One more thing we have in common is that we're both childish.  sometimes his hyungs get mad at us because we caused alot of trouble together. 

Youngbae and I got along because were just literally alike. Do you know the red string belief in japan? I think that somehow describe our relationship with each other. We enjoyed making music together, eating out, Watching dramas and even acting out the scene. 

 

The past 1 and a half month has been a blast for me. I lived for 16 years already but I never felt like this before. 

 

Everytime youngbae and I are alone, I kept feeling this weird sensation in my belly. It was like butterflies are swirling around. 

Sometimes the whole world stops and It was as if its only me and youngbae moving. 

 

This occured not only once or twice so i became alarmed. 

I searched it in the internet to know what's happening to me. 

 

What does it mean when you have butterflies in your stomach?

 

You may be having indigestion.

I thought back on what I ate before, nah its not indigestion.

 

My mind traveled to the next top answer in google. 

You are in love.

 

In love? Me? Ashley Kim in Love???

 

This cant be it. Im not in love

 

Im only 16. I cant be in love, right?

 

Im too young right???

 

Signs that you are in love

1) Their happiness comes before yours
You are willing to lay down your happiness to please someone else. The person you are in love with becomes the most important person in your life; more important than even yourself. You will do anything to please them and are happy knowing you can.

 

I remembered that one time when Youngbae and Iwere talking about their upcoming debut. He was really excited and happy knowing that all of his hardwork will finally pay off.I remembered smiling an feeling the same happiness he felt. It was as if it was me experiencing all of those. I remembered even ditching my vocal lessons (yes I still have those lessons even if im not in the us. My manager made it a point that I can video chat with her for the lectures) just to satisfy whatever he was craving at that time. I dont care about all the consequences of my actions as long as he is happy.

 

2) You can’t stop thinking about them
No matter what you do, they’re on your mind. They’re the last thing you think about before going to bed at night and the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning. When you’re in love you can’t help but let your mind stray and more often than not it’s to thoughts about your significant other.

 

I gulped as I read the second. I wake up in the morning smiling widely because I anticipate seeing Youngbae. At night, I sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter