The Sun & The Moon pt. 3

Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Does Ashley have a say to whatever Big Bang or your solo concepts?

A- I DONT!

T- I hate to say it but she actually has no control. I myself has no control over it. The stylists were the one who picks all the clothes I wear, my hair style and even music video shoots. 

A- I got pissed at his stylists alot since they always made him perform topless. 

 

Does he have a say to whatever concept youre doing?

A- He has actually. If he dont like the idea of me wearing short outfits, I wont go for it. I value Youngbae's opinion very much. Besides He always seem to think way ahead.

 

Have you ever argued about your concept?

T- we do. We really argue alot when it comes to the clothes she has to wear for photoshoots, musicvideos or even guest appearances. 

A- He always tell me "Luna that's so short" "Luna why didnt you tell me that youre wearing those kind of outfits". Bae is really strict when it comes to that

T- How can I not be strict when we have a daughter yeobo? I dont want to be the one answering her questions especially if she asks me if it was okay to wear the clothes you wear

A- See what I mean? I didnt even thought of that and he did. My youngbae is so jjang!

 

Ashley what was the hardest thing you ever experienced after being parents?

A- I think for me it was the first few months after byul was born. I was young, I got disowned by my own family so at that time I was practically living in big bang's dorm. Byul cries a lot. She was a fussy baby and since were both first timers, we sometimes dont know what she want. Bae and Big Bang stayed overnight in the YG building to record their song so I was left alone in the house. Byul kept on crying and no matter what I do, I cant stop her from crying. She's been crying for a long time, I tried feeding her, I checked her diapers but everything was fine. I ended up crying with byul. I tried calling his mom but the line was busy. I tried calling him and when he picked up, I only got to say "Bae" and the line was already cut. 

T- I was practicing with my bandmates our new choreography. I was really really worried about luna since I know she's not fully adjusted yet to becoming a mom. We were taking a break when i received her call. When he called my name, i knew that there was already something wrong. I can hear byul crying in the background and I can sense in her vocice that she was crying as well. 

A- When bae went home, I started to stop crying. It was embarrassing for me since I should be the mom but there I was crying even louder than my own baby. 

T- I felt even guiltier making her stay at home. I shouldve taken them both to YG. THat way she doesnt have to endure this on her own. Her eyes were really puffy and her voice was hoarse from all the crying. I held byul and she stopped crying

A- Turned out, byul was just missing the attention of her appa. She missed the sound of her appas voice. From then onwards, I learned the technique. Byul calms down when she hears youngbae so what I did was everytime she's beginning to make a fuss, Ill call youngbae. His simple greeting makes our daughter calm down. 

 

How about you youngbae, what was the hardest thing that you ever experienced as a parent?

T- For me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter