Jealousy Part 1

Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae and I are still floating in the air even if it has been weeks since our engagement. It was already 9am and the sun is already up but here we are still in our bed. Bae had a long day yesterday. He was with Jiyong the whole day composing music for big bang while I was also out fixing Byul's papers so that she can start studying in korea. I was still admiring God's blessing to me when my phone started to ring. I carefully stretched my arms to reach for my phone so that Youngbae won't be disturbed. 

 


"Hello?" I greeted the person in the other line

"Ashley, Im so sorry for waking you up"

"It's okay Claire. What can I do for you?"

"I received project proposals for you"e

"What is it?" 

"I have movie offers and drama offers."

"What kind?"

"Some where action, science fiction but majority was romance"

"Have you read the plots?"

"Yes. All in all you have 17 offers but since you have wedding and family to take care off, i picked the one I like the most."

"Okay, What is it and if ever who am I starring with?"

"I considered youngbae in this decision since I know how conservative he is when it comes to you. The drama is called 'While You Were Sleeping'. The actor is from YG as well, his name is Lee Jongsuk. It was an interesting plot and I also talked to the writers and asked them if they can reduce the number of kissing scenes which they gladly told me that they can. They really wanted you to take the job. What do you think?"

"I've heard about Jongsuk. I think it will be good however I need to talk to youngbae regarding this. I can't decide on my own with this." 

TAEYANG

 

"I've heard about Jongsuk. I think it will be good however I need to talk to youngbae regarding this. I can't decide on my own with this." 

I stirred when I felt the rise and fall of Ashley's chest. 

She smiled before kissing me when she saw that I already woke up. 

"Claire, I'll talk to you more about it. Say hi to oppa for me okay? I'll let you know after Bae and I talk" She hang up the phone and faced me. 

"Good morning Mrs. Dong" I told her playfully

"You looked like you had a nice dream. Good morning to you too Mr. Dong" 

"What did claire noona want?" I asked 

"She said I have project proposals for television" 

"That's good. What CFs are you filming?" I asked

"That's the thing bae, It's not a cf. They wanted me to act in a movie and also in dramas" 

"What kind of plots?" 

"There are various genres but they all have a bit of romance in it" 

"So do you want to do it?" 

"I honestly missed acting so I wouldnt mind doing it but you know I always respect your opinion."

"Okay so tell me about the projects lined up for you" 

"Claire unnie already trimmed down the project into what she think will suit the both of us. Its called While you were sleeping. Jongsuk is the male lead. I find the drama fascinating. I really wanted to do it" 

"Does it have kiss scene or any mature scenes?" 

"Well... claire mentioned that there will be some kissing scenes but that's just about it." 

"So you mean to say, I have to watch you kiss jongsuk and pretend Im okay with it?" 

"Bae... I can decline it if you want me to" 

"Then what ashley? People will get mad at me for now allowing you" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter