Bibimbap

Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I cant concentrate knowing that there are 2 pairs of eyes looking at me while I record. 

 

Aside from starring in Se7en's music video, I also have him record a collaboration with me. Its like a small teaser for his debut in the usa years from now. 

 

"Got me out here in the water so deep. Tell me how you gonna be without me. If you ain't here, I just can't breathe. It's no air, no air"

 

"That was beautiful Ashley. You can take a break now" I nodded at them before stepping out of the booth.

 

I sat in one of the couches and rested my eyes. 

I opened my eyes immediately when I felt something cold in my cheeks. 

 

"Here, drink this" Youngbae said smiling. 

"Thank you"

"You are actually pretty amazing" He complimented me

"Ill take that as a compliment"

"It was meant for one. Why did you introduced yourself as Luna Kim?" He asked curiously

"I dont know. Maybe Im just tired of people wanting to befriend me just because I am Ashley Kim. Dont get me wrong I love my name but sometimes I feel as if its also my curse. There are a lot of perks in being Ashley. I can go to different places whenever I like even if its closed. I dont have to line up to enter any place I want. The bad side is that, people think Im perfect. It was as if I cant even commit a mistake. It that I dont even have real friends"

"How about those high end girls you hang around with? The one that's written in news websites?"

"All of them are just for publicity. I dont really get along with them. Sometimes Iwish I was just a normal person. I want to experience going to the beach without being recognized. I want to eat in public places without worrying about cameras. I want to fall in love, I mean people around my age are usually in a relationship now while I still dont have anyone"


"I doubt no one likes you. You are a beautiful person Ashley"


"I am?"

"Yes. You should be used to it by now since Im sure everyone tells you that everyday"

"They do tell me that but I knew they dont mean it. Its like saying it was nice meeting someone but in reality you just dont want to be rude so you lie"

"Believe me Ashley, You are beautiful. Any man who dont see that is blind"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter